Pages:
Author

Topic: Decision in panic! - page 22. (Read 5988 times)

Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 05, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
yes I once panicked selling coins when prices began to fall, but I tried to turn off the computer and I went with friends to forget about it and when I returned, I was very happy when I saw a very high price, I am here to forget the panic when trading
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
Panic for what?

Since i trade on exchange, panic will be friend everyday. If price going low, and we think will going up again but price going down more, it will make you to sell you coin immediately. It is called PANIC SELLING.

If i in condition panic, i decide to hold around 2 week, and sell it whatever will be.

Wow.. This is great. Because of this I love trading. While doing trade activity, we can also learn how to manage our emotion and to be more calm person
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 05, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
Well, don't panic first, face if you get a problem looking for what makes the problem appear, fix it, then lots of practice, so that the next mistake doesn't happen, learning bitcoin continues and updates continuously
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
Everytime price drops most of us getting panic whether to sell our coins. In trading their is a need of firm decisions think it over again before decided to sell. If in profit why not sell or being patience could help throughout the time if we are decided already.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
so many times i've got in panic mode and i oblige to decide and do what im thinking that time and resulting unacceptable that was when im doin trades. losing some investments. but now, i am studying my moves in every decisions that i do.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
Panic disorder is not good for any investor. I told myself I would never trade when I felt emotionally insecure but I could do it and I used to sell early. This made the situation of the currency market worse and when the market was improved again, And then I would mumble because I was too hasty to sell
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
Of course, many times I do not keep calm and make the wrong decisions. However, from the mistakes I have experienced to not repeat those mistakes. In Crypto too, there will be many mistakes, but gradually you will be wiser.
Activity: 118
September 05, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
Have you ever take wrong decision when you were panic. share your experience

of course when we panic everything will become chaotic, we can't think clearly, and tend to make mistakes. the first time I joined Crypto I was hit by a panic attack, but at the moment everything was calm.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
   Even when the etherium flies down by $ 200 this will be the beginning to buy it a little for trading tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
In January I bought some Ripple for the money that I had. But it was a very little amount and I bought Ripple when the price was $1. At that time Ripple dropped to $1 from $4. So I thought that will be a good time to buy. Without thinking twice I bought some Ripple. But now the price is under $0.5 I think. That is the mistake I have done being panic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
of course i do, i have ever get fomo then sell immediately all my token when market goes red.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 05, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

When i was just new here i have a 0.80 bitcoin in my wallet and because of panic i sold them all and just a week after bitcoin grows,thats the saddest part of my life in crypto community and that serves a big lesson for me and for many of us who ones panicked
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Panic won't benefit you any good most of the time since you are not in your good state of mind. Make sure to make decisions in a more relaxed environment in order to come up a more creative and profitble ideas.Just an opinion based from my experience especially in trading.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
This is a time when many people are scared and they have dropped out of the market, so I think whoever sheds that we should buy and accept holds in time. long, we will be profitable
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
It's good that people understand that decisions that are taken during a panic are clearly not to be taken seriously, it's very right, because such decisions are clearly not right and lead to very bad consequences
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Do not make decisions in a state of stress or panic, because in this case you risk making the wrong choice. I think it is very important to learn to control emotions, this can play an important role for us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Personally, I think so many decisions will definitely be coming one's mind like selling all and leaving and all of those. However, for as many that have seen a future in crypto, I think what's best to do is to hold on and buy more.

With this, one will wait for the raining seasons to come to and gain bountifully from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
In my opinion, there are many of us who use Bitcoin when prices go down. When other cryptocurrancy coins we cannot really avoid panic and sell them at low prices because they usually fall short and will not rise again. Not long enough the market recovered and multiplied, I was very sad if I waited a little longer.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 05, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
yes, having ones decision when you were in panic might give you trouble in the end, because you cant actually make a right decision when you are in panic, you might be thinking the wrong way.
It has a greater chance of failing when panicking. On trading , Panicking to sell when you see that the price is getting low fast that it came to the point that you are being pressured to sell your token is a bad move. Just go chill and open your mind if you will sell your token or not.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 05, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
yes, having ones decision when you were in panic might give you trouble in the end, because you cant actually make a right decision when you are in panic, you might be thinking the wrong way.
Pages:
Jump to: