Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 7. (Read 35045 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

How to Sign Up to the DECOIN Exchange?

1. Enter https://decoin.io/trade/signup into your browser OR go to top right hand side of the DECOIN homepage and click the SIGN UP button.

2. Input the required information in the popup box and click the “Register” button on the bottom of the page

3. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address with a “complete your verification here “ link included.  Please click it to verify your account and continue.

4. You should now see a popup message, “Account activation successful”.  Then, click “Log In” below and enter your email and password.  You should now be logged into your Decoin account

If you continue to have difficulties with the registration process, please contact our support: www.decoin.io/support/send-request

Hello Decoin Community, we all invite you to follow our CEO Shay Perry on Twitter to get some of the latest news straight from our CEO himself.

Click HERE to follow our CEO on Twitter

In my opinion, it was a mistake to open an exchange with three trading pairs.The fact that there are such large walls for sale DTEP,only discourages investors.Need more shopping pairs with DTEP.

We will add more trading pairs soon. We are just a month old exchange there's a lot of things needed be done and we are doing it slowly but surely.

They have already added more trading pairs.

Yeah, we now have 14 trading pairs and we will add more trading pairs as soon as we are done testing and integration.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
In my opinion, it was a mistake to open an exchange with three trading pairs.The fact that there are such large walls for sale DTEP,only discourages investors.Need more shopping pairs with DTEP.

We will add more trading pairs soon. We are just a month old exchange there's a lot of things needed be done and we are doing it slowly but surely.

They have already added more trading pairs.

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Hello Decoin Community, we all invite you to follow our CEO Shay Perry on Twitter to get some of the latest news straight from our CEO himself.

Click HERE to follow our CEO on Twitter

I saw in the exchange https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC the volume for DTEP is still 0 since the initial launch.
are there no buyers interested in this coin
Maybe so no one is interested in buying this coin but I do not guarantee that it is true and I am quite surprised that the volume is still 0 from the start of the launch and most importantly let's just monitor the development
Too big order is on the first sale, so investors are afraid to buy coins.We need to wait for the team to take further action.But while I am optimistic about the exchange, it is only a few days from launch.

Right what you say, the number of orders is too large, I think the people who make the sale are campaign participants, so they sell at low prices, don't think they will lose, because they get results not with capital
Bounty participants are used to it,
but it is an opportunity for investors if they want to buy DECOIN at a cheap price
Bounty participants don't have 500 BTC worth tokens, It's some investor who has a huge sell order. It will take a long time to buy that wall. If they remove the $0.9 limit then it would go faster..

It's not one sell order, there are a lot of sell orders at one price, so they look like a single order:)
I know that, I have seen previously single 500k orders move around orderbook. A bounty hunter cannot have that much coins, Only big investors have it. I'm thinking of holding Decoin for long term..
I think the fantastic amount, but Decoin is still not in the coinmarketcap,
where did you see the 500k order?

https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC 347 btc order

If anyone of you who happens to be in Malta right now and wants to talk to our CMO for possible cooperation please PM me here or in Telegram @wiredideas and i will arrange that meeting for you. Thanks.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I saw in the exchange https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC the volume for DTEP is still 0 since the initial launch.
Maybe so no one is interested in buying this coin but I do not guarantee that it is true and I am quite surprised that the volume is still 0 from the start of the launch and most importantly let's just monitor the development
Too big order is on the first sale, so investors are afraid to buy coins.We need to wait for the team to take further action.But while I am optimistic about the exchange, it is only a few days from launch.

Right what you say, the number of orders is too large, I think the people who make the sale are campaign participants, so they sell at low prices, don't think they will lose, because they get results not with capital
but it is an opportunity for investors if they want to buy DECOIN at a cheap price
Bounty participants don't have 500 BTC worth tokens, It's some investor who has a huge sell order. It will take a long time to buy that wall. If they remove the $0.9 limit then it would go faster..

It's not one sell order, there are a lot of sell orders at one price, so they look like a single order:)
I know that, I have seen previously single 500k orders move around orderbook. A bounty hunter cannot have that much coins, Only big investors have it. I'm thinking of holding Decoin for long term..
I think the fantastic amount, but Decoin is still not in the coinmarketcap,
where did you see the 500k order?

Dear DECOIN Holders,

I am on my way to Japan for the week and wanted to share with you some recent updates on our progress.
Our team of developers and designers have been working non-stop over the last couple of weeks to implement, correct and improve the DECOIN platform.  We have made great progress and while most of the fixes and improvements are not visible to the naked eye, we feel very confident in our platform and its ability to scale and provide all of you with the reliability you require.
As I’ve mentioned many times, we are now focusing on our marketing plan which include publications as well as new hires.
We are proud to announce that marketing wiz Sydney Ifergan is joining the DECOIN team as Chief Marketing Officer.  Sydney is an experienced crypto marketing professional and advisor who will focus on making DECOIN a leading exchange in the crypto space.  WELCOME Sydney! 
Sydney will lead our marketing efforts on a number of different fronts, including:
• Build and manage our marketing campaigns
• Work with leading marketing agencies across the globe
• Produce, build and present crypto-currency analysis and reports
• Negotiating with Coin/Token interesting in listing & integrating on the DECOIN exchange - expect announcements over the coming weeks

Thanks,
Shay Perry
CEO
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

Maybe one big decoin investor put that one big sell order because it can not be from the team since the team's coin is lock for a year.
the bonus given to investors seems to be very much? and a dump like that is normal,
we can only wait for prices to recover and think of new strategies

Maybe one big decoin investor put that one big sell order because it can not be from the team since the team's coin is lock for a year.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

Pages:
Jump to: