Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 4. (Read 35045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Why on earth would anybody invest in this knowing its being heavily promoted by the Keplertek scammers?

You can't jump ship from a failed project to a new project and expect nobody to notice.

Anything associated with WEZ Global or Giorgi Topuria has turned to shit or will turn to shit.

If you invest any money here, consider it gone. Mark my words.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
NIce to see some new coins added to the exchange, hope that this will not stop and new coins will be added constantly then together with good out of the box thinking marketing I see hope for this platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I have stored over 700 Decoin tokens on my exchange account for several weeks, but I have not received any kind of dividends so far. Why is this?

You need to store you dtep coins on your desktop wallet for it to stake. Staking will only happen on desktop wallets.

Really, why is this? Are you working on changing this so holders will be able to collect dividends by holding the token the exchange on a later time?

In the next release, you will be able to earn staking right in your decoin exchange wallet account.
What is the next step for exchnage regarding their evolution?

I am asking because I dont understand why there are not more high volume coins there and if they are planned to be added..
Just to compare other new exchanges have more coins on their platforms.

More coins and tokens will be added in the coming weeks or months. We have more in the pipeline like Trading Competition and Deposit Competition.
I have stored over 700 Decoin tokens on my exchange account for several weeks, but I have not received any kind of dividends so far. Why is this?

You need to store you dtep coins on your desktop wallet for it to stake. Staking will only happen on desktop wallets.
if your exchange wallet supports dividends from Coin I think you will get it, if not, it's useless to use the wallet to get the dividends, you have to download the desktop wallet from Decoin and save it there

In the next release, you will be able to earn staking right in your decoin exchange wallet account.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Really, why is this? Are you working on changing this so holders will be able to collect dividends by holding the token the exchange on a later time?
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
What is the next step for exchnage regarding their evolution?

I am asking because I dont understand why there are not more high volume coins there and if they are planned to be added..
Just to compare other new exchanges have more coins on their platforms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

if your exchange wallet supports dividends from Coin I think you will get it, if not, it's useless to use the wallet to get the dividends, you have to download the desktop wallet from Decoin and save it there

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Read the article onsite HERE

Top 4 tips to remember while choosing a crypto exchange

A crypto exchange is the platform where you buy, sell, and exchange cryptocoins. In other words, it’s the platform where you execute your crypto trade. Are you interested in crypto trading and looking for an exchange of late? Well, there is no dearth of crypto exchanges today but there is a catch- not all would be compatible and safe for you. Multiple considerations have to be made while choosing a crypto exchange. The post below offers the major tips to keep in mind to choose the right exchange.

Check for regulation and license

An unregulated and non-licensed exchange is not trustworthy. When an exchange is under regulation, it has to abide by certain, rules, standards and protocols that prevent it from carrying fake and fraudulent measures. Thus, a regulated exchange always assures a credible trading atmosphere.

Look for decentralized exchange

Most of the crypto exchanges are centralized in nature. A centralized structure is very opaque and users don’t have the opportunity here to have a first-hand view of the happenings in the exchange. They have to trust whatever information is published by the centralized authority governing the exchange. As a result, many centralized exchanges have been found to produce inauthentic and inflated trading data to lure more users. And users had no clue that they were being duped.

Thus, it’s better to look for a decentralized exchange which boasts a transparent environment and that eliminates risks of fake data from them.

Consider the safety factor

This is certainly one of the most important aspects to keep in mind while looking for a crypto exchange. Make sure to find a crypto exchange which keeps maximum of its funds in cold wallet. These are offline wallets and hence beyond the reach of cyber hackers.

Highly potential coins

As an aspiring crypto trader, you are definitely eyeing on high returns from your crypto trade. But for that, you have to choose those coins that can actually promise of higher yields. Thus, make sure your chosen exchange lists all major coins and altcoins that are expected to boast a highly prospective future.

Decoin could be a promising name here. It is an emerging crypto exchange which has taken the revolutionary approach of adopting a decentralized structure to ensure a fair, transparent and trustworthy trading environ for users. Interestingly, it follows the unique model of revenue sharing with users where it shares 20% of its revenue with its token holders. The exchange is extremely careful of safety and stores 97% percent funds in cold wallet. Decoin also extends 24/7 multilingual call centers worldwide so that you can reach up to the support team, anytime you need to.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
@wiredideas You dont have to use font size level over 9000 . Its hard to read and the thread is ruined.

Talking about the development nice to see  fresh design but why they are conducting a survey on which coins to add? It is pointless, there are very few traders now. Just add the big coins and then make the survey.

Crypto exchanges showing staggering trading volumes- is it a good thing?

Read the article onsite HERE

New crypto traders beware! If you find a crypto exchange claiming incredible trading volumes, be careful. Leading US crypto fund management company Bitwise has recently published a report to SEC citing 95% of exchanges produce fake data on trading volume. And that’s NOT a good thing. Such kinds of inflated information mislead the traders and draw them to an incompetent platform- only to end up with unyielding results.

As per the market reports, a lot of exchanges today are pumping the trading volume though unethical practices like bot trading or wash trading. In fact, some of them are even presenting the trading volume of other exchanges as their own to leverage their platform through illicit means. They take the help of API or MM or bots to present such fraudulent data.

But why do these exchanges fake their trading volume?

“Inflated volume data make a crypto exchange appear bigger in the market. Such pumped-up data also enables the exchange to show higher liquidity than it truly holds. In fact, a staggering volume even catapults the exchange on top of CMC rankings. And, crypto traders usually prefer to trader with exchanges with high CMC ranks. Put simply, exchanges take the misleading inflated route to pull in more traffic to their portal”, stated Sydney Ifergan, crypto pundit and advisor of Decoin exchange.

A bigger pumped-up profile enables a crypto exchange to charge higher fees for projects that are aspiring to list coins on that platform. According to reports, around 100 million USD have been stolen by unethical exchanges with the help of spiked trade volume data.

Pitfall of centralized structure

As per the experts, the possibility of producing fake volume data is abetted by the typical centralized structure of the exchanges. Unfortunately, most of the exchanges you will find now are centralized. As these exchanges are governed by one single central authority, the facts and figures of these exchanges are always opaque to public.

Decentralized structure eliminates the risk

As per crypto experts, a decentralized exchange is the best possible solution here. A decentralized infrastructure is not controlled by one single authority. Thus, such exchanges are always more transparent with their facts and operations which duly eliminates the risk of claiming an inflated volume data. Put simply a decentralized exchange assures a fairer marketplace compared to a centralized one.

Decoin is a decentralized exchange that promises no threat of fake volume data. In fact, it also offers an exclusive revenue sharing protocol that further prevents any attempt to claim inflated data.

“At Decoin, we believe in slow but steady growth. We sincerely condemn any attempt to produce misleading inflated data and we always stand for a fair and reliable trading environment, added in Mr. Ifergan.

Dear Decoiners.

As part of our continuing efforts to improve the DECOIN platform, we are interested in collecting your feedback.
DECOIN invites you to participate in the DECOIN Quarterly Survey that will enable us to improve and develop our platform.  You opinion matters to us - this is your chance to make an impact

To participate in our survey, please click HERE

Thanks

The Decoin Team
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Just saw that team decided to remove the cap of DTEP token price. I think that it was too fast and you should have waited as originally planned .
I understand that you want to get rid of the dumpers but the price is just ridiculously low, most ICOs get down slowly, this time it was just brutal drop.

The community beg for it, and we listen. From now on, we would let the natural market forces dictates the price of dtep coin. Price drop is to be expected, but once the dumping stop the price will normalize.
it is true that if the market price of Decoin is not manipulated, the price does seem healthy,
but traders will likely prefer tokens or coins that are more likely to get big profits.
Speaking of traders it is certain that they are very happy if they get a big profit and I think that is a natural thing in my opinion
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Just saw that team decided to remove the cap of DTEP token price. I think that it was too fast and you should have waited as originally planned .
I understand that you want to get rid of the dumpers but the price is just ridiculously low, most ICOs get down slowly, this time it was just brutal drop.

The community beg for it, and we listen. From now on, we would let the natural market forces dictates the price of dtep coin. Price drop is to be expected, but once the dumping stop the price will normalize.
it is true that if the market price of Decoin is not manipulated, the price does seem healthy,
but traders will likely prefer tokens or coins that are more likely to get big profits.

Decoin Community

Our CEO Shay Perry will be having a LIVE AMA session in Telegram tomorrow July 8, 2019 at 12 GMT. He will be answering all your questions for a full hour.  This is your exclusive chance to talk to our CEO directly. Set the date and see you all tomorrow.

To read the article onsite click HERE

Decoin Exchange Lists Litecoin & DASH to Its Ever Evolving Coin List

Decoin Exchange Lists Litecoin & DASH to Its Ever Evolving Coin List
Decoin exchange makes way for the entry of two highly potential coins, Litecoin and DASH, this month. Both the coins are expected to grow in near future which implies a prosperous trading experience for the users.

July 6th, 2019: Great news for Decoin users. The rising crypto exchange has recently enhanced its trading platform by adding it two of the most promising coins to its listing- Litecoin and DASH. While Litecoin is revered as the “silver” of the crypto world, DASH is considered as  one of the best examples of Masternode today.

Both Litecoin and DASH show promise in the current crypto trading scene. In fact, experts have predicted a surge in price for both the coins in near future.

“We are excited to announce the recent addition of Litecoin and DASH to our trading platform of late. Both of these are highly potential coins and assure a proliferating trading experience for our users. LTC is like the Vegeta of the industry while DASH is one of the best examples of masternode. We consider our users a vital part of our Decoin family and we are always looking forward to make their trading experience more prosperous and profitable with us”, stated a leading spokesperson from Decoin exchange.

The circulating supply of Litecoin is 62,276,425 LTC while its market cap is $8,230,644,245 USD . The coin’s trading volume is worth $3,260,802,890 USD. In regards to DASH, the circulating supply is 8,871,132 DASH and the market cap is $1,404,825,122 USD . The coin’s trading volume is worth $277,126,787 USD.

A fork of Bitcoin, Litecoin shines as an enhanced version of BTC which makes it a potential vehicle for investment for crypto enthusiasts. As per experts, the coin may witness an 18% increase in rate by the final quarter of 2019 which may sweep it to around $40 from the current rate of $32. In fact, some experts have even estimated that LTC shows possibilities to reach to $1,000 by the culmination of this year.

On the other hand, DASH is the FIRST ever digital currency that has been engineered with stress on easy usability, high transaction speed and anonymity. The coin is based on state of the art Masternodes that assure a range of amazing features not viable with regular blockchain infrastructures. DASH is a highly scalable cryptocurrency and its state of the art network assures instantly confirmed and respendable transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: