Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀 - page 5. (Read 35045 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
Just saw that team decided to remove the cap of DTEP token price. I think that it was too fast and you should have waited as originally planned .
I understand that you want to get rid of the dumpers but the price is just ridiculously low, most ICOs get down slowly, this time it was just brutal drop.
I think there shouldn't have been any price cap at all, Letting the market decided the price is alway a good idea. Once dumping is done DTEP will slowly start growing.

When bounty hunters are involved, I dont  think anyone can say that " market will dictate the price" . In these situations oversight is a good thing , maybe not in the form of price cap but using other means like token lock for bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Just saw that team decided to remove the cap of DTEP token price. I think that it was too fast and you should have waited as originally planned .
I understand that you want to get rid of the dumpers but the price is just ridiculously low, most ICOs get down slowly, this time it was just brutal drop.

The community beg for it, and we listen. From now on, we would let the natural market forces dictates the price of dtep coin. Price drop is to be expected, but once the dumping stop the price will normalize.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
I think there shouldn't have been any price cap at all, Letting the market decided the price is alway a good idea. Once dumping is done DTEP will slowly start growing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 23
I hate to say: “We told you so”

But we tried to warn you before that any project the Georgian scammer Giorgi Topuria has his greedy fingers stuck in to, will end up getting you burned sooner or later.

And now investors are experiencing the pain, whilst Giorgi’s lackey spin doctor Allan Dacunos from wezglobal, just spams the same marketing articles, trying to drown out the pain of the community across the Decoin platforms.

In the latest video posted on our founders group at Keplertek, Giorgi after two years of empty promises and bs fairytale projects; still blames Wapinter for the non distribution of airdrop and bounty tokens, whilst laying the blame for the collapse of the project on his ambassadors, who were screwed over hardest by their looting.
https://imgur.com/gallery/JksEZDY

So buckle up and enjoy the ride, you should know what to expect from any project that is in cahoots with these scammers:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Bitcointalk.org threads:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/keplertek-scam-collected-14-mln-and-are-preparing-for-an-exit-5127623

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/14million-dollar-stolen-by-a-thief-on-tuxedo-keplertekio-5128865

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reuben-godfrey-5127582

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49951689

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560

Dear Decoiners,

As planned, beginning today, July 1st, at 12:00pm - 14:00pm GMT the Decoin Exchange will undergo the following changes:

Trading fees will now be applied on all transaction.  Please make sure and check our current fee schedule HERE
Discounted trading fees are available - traders using DTEP’s will get a 50% discount on fees on all trading.  Log in and to go to your account setting  and make sure the Discounted Trading Fees option is on
Selling of DTEP’s will no longer be limited to 0.9.  You can now buy and sell DTEP’s at any price

If you have any questions or comments, please check our support page HERE

Thanks

Decoin Team

Are you going to do some direct marketing or something creative to get customers to your platform or will just keep posting articles?
They are obviously not working as efficient marketing tool.

Everything is in the table now including that direct marketing. We are not just doing article write ups, we are doing it all. The thing is, it won't manifest overtime because it will take some time.

Are you going to do some direct marketing or something creative to get customers to your platform or will just keep posting articles?
They are obviously not working as efficient marketing tool.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Please read the full article HERE

NYSE releases BTC Price Index

Gone are the days when cryptocurrencies were considered something outside the mainstream financial industry. There is no denying of the fact that traditional financial institutions like banks or stock exchanges were initially not really encouraging of the new phenomenon of digital assets. But times are changing. The crypto market is on a steady stride of late and the conventional financial institutions seem to have finally found some kind of potential in digital coins.

The fact that mainstream financial bodies are now embracing the crypto industry is visibly evident from NYSE’s (New York Stock Exchange) recent step last May. The esteemed exchange created quite a stir in the fintech tinsel town lately by releasing the BTC (Bitcoin) price index- officially known as “NYXBT”. The launch happened on may 19, 2019.

NYXBT would be representing the daily USD value of 1 BTC at around 4 p.m. (BST). The value would be published right on the Global Index Feed of NYSE. In fact, it can be viewed on NYSE’s official website for limited time.

“BTC values are fast becoming a crucial data point which our users wish to follow. We have observed users are keen into investing, trading and transacting with this rising asset class”, stated Thomas Farley, the honorable group president of NYSE.

“Being a leader of global index as well as administrator of the ICE Futures American Dollar Index, ICE LIBOR and several other major benchmarks, we are looking forward to introduce transparency into this market.”

The BTC price index would utilize data from the transactions that are occurring on leading BTC exchange Coinbase.

“It’s a great thing to see that traditional leading financial institutions such as NYSE are finally taking pro-active steps to accept and operate with crypto assets. We are looking forward to a bright future of crypto in tryst with major financial bodies”, noted Sydney Ifergan, crypto expert and advisor of emerging crypto exchange Decoin. Decoin even has its own native coin under the name “DTEP”.

NYSE’s recent move with BTC is supposedly inspired by Wall Street exchange’s investment in the funding round of Coinbase.

“With this very investment, we’re looking to tap into a new form of asset class in partnership with a major portal which is bringing security, transparency & also confidence to a major growth market”, Farley added in.

Added to NYSE, other traditional financial institutions have taken active participation in the crypto world of late. Multinational banking leader Goldman Sachs invested in BTC financial service company Circle recently. Bank of NY Mellon Corp had also started to experiment with BTC’s open-source code for its corporate program.
Activity: 7
Activity: 382
It is interesting to know that NYSE has added BTC to its Stock Exchange platform and it is named NYXBT.
Activity: 70
This project is presented by a competent team which has a good potential  for the implementation of the goals. I advise everyone to participate  in the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
What methods of funds protection besides using a cold wallet do you use? Nowadays, hackers are a big threat, and the exchanges often close after they are hacked. Cryptopia is a good example to show how dangerous hacker attacks can be.
Activity: 221
I believe this coin is a friendly and profitable exchange for trade, the potential to compete with the big 4 exchange is still very possible and I believe that

Read the full article onsite HERE

Pro tips to secure your crypto assets

Crypto hack is nothing new.  Over the years, crypto exchanges have been the victims of illicit hackers that has led to losses in millions. Here is a brief on some of the most high-profile hacks that shook the crypto world in recent times:

DAO- 53 million USD
Bitfinex- 72 million USD
Parity- 30 million + 275 million USD
Coincheck- 530 million USD
Binance- 40 million USD
The worst sufferers of these hacks are the crypto investors or traders themselves. Your safety is your responsibility and you have to take pro-active steps to keep your assets safe from hackers. The post below offers some pro security tips for all crypto users.

Be careful of secured storage

It’s better to store your digital assets in some offline cold wallet. Fewer tokens you place online, fewer are the risks of them getting hacked. Your wallet should be locked properly while you are not using it. The private keys must be kept offline, away from wallet. You can keep the keys in some bank safe for safety. Another tip here would be to implement multi passphrases on wallet which will help to hide the balance of primary wallet.

Experts have also advised to follow multisignature practices for wallet hands.

Choose exchange wisely

This is certainly one of the most important points to consider while it comes to the security of your crypto assets. Look for an exchange which stores maximum of the crypto funds in cold wallet. Decoin exchange is a good example here as it stores 97% of its crypto funds in cold wallet. Although the remaining 3% is stored in hot wallet for easy liquidity yet those are backed by insurance. Also don’t sore your entire crypto asset portfolio in your exchange. Limit the amount to what will be specifically required for exchange and trading.

Besides, always settle with a licensed and regulated exchange which is extremely careful about advanced security practices on its portal.

Double-check wallet address

According to market experts, a crypto wallet user should always double-check wallet address when he pastes it. You should follow the same precaution when you supply the address through chat or email or via any form of digital communication.

Try to avoid discussing about your crypto ventures in public forums, especially online public forums. You never know who is lurking behind the camouflage of a new-found friend on these forums.

Read HERE onsite

Top 4 regulated crypto exchanges to trade in this year

It is good that in this list of exchanges there is atleast one i know and use sometimes. but it is not good that it is hitbtc. their fees are too high. P.S. it is sad that they delisted atlant.

I dont like that HitBTC is on the same list as they. Not that long ago , they were wash trading like crazy tokens on their exchange.
The security level on Decoin is cool but I dont see that they are using it in their advantage, I dont see real marketing only articles which are week to get new customers, also bugs are still on the page .

I hope they will get their act together and fix their problems and start real marketing as fast as possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

Read HERE onsite

Top 4 regulated crypto exchanges to trade in this year

Regulation and license are two most crucial factors to check out while looking for a crypto exchange. Unregulated exchanges can’t be trusted for safe trading as these can always take illicit and fraudulent means given the lack of regulations. Thus, when you will check out a crypto exchange, make sure its website or whitepaper clearly mentions about its regulation status. If you don’t find any such data, consider a red flag. Are you in quest of a regulated crypto exchange? Check out the article below as it offers a brief on the top regulated crypto exchanges you can count on.

HitBTC

Huobi

Decoin

Decoin is a fast rising crypto exchange and it also has its own native coin by the name of DTEP. You will be relieved to know the company is regulated and licensed by Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit. Decoin promises easy trading for both new and seasoned traders. DTEP holders have access to discounted trading fees and the exchange’s unique revenue sharing program. As per the program, Decoin shares 20% of its revenue with its coin holders. Decoin has taken strict security measures and stores 97% of its assets in cold wallet. The remaining assets are backed by insurance.

BitMEX

It is good that in this list of exchanges there is atleast one i know and use sometimes. but it is not good that it is hitbtc. their fees are too high. P.S. it is sad that they delisted atlant.
What's going on? Why there are so many fake replies? Spamming here won't help, It'll just make things worst. Decoin has to start doing some interesting stuff like offering crypto cards for spending, competetion etc..

WTF, You are right ton of fake comments by newbies.
As far as I have fallowed them, they are struggling with customers and yet have to show their ability to get customers to their platform.
Pages:
Jump to: