Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 30. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 29, 2017, 03:37:00 PM
sorry guys but i wanna say something.
First i dont know why but i hate deeponion , hate the name , the community ( they are like religious people , it s not true maybe but it seems to me they are  Cheesy). Look at the chart of deeponion ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/ ) its just far far away from ath (103k to 14k sat ) .

Community believes its one of best coin on market but no its not even its not a good coin. can reach maybe 20k sat but that s all .
please forgive me !!

Look at any other altcoins, you will see that pretty much all of them are far off from their all time highs in BTC. Only a few are actually higher, It's the way the market has been with BTC increasing so much.

i know but still deeponion is just going down and no news or develope on deep onion. look the comment above this. it says deep onion will be in top 50 in 2018  Grin who believes that ? give me just one good reason than i will buy deeponion and HODL it.

come on guys it could be easier before but now there is a market with 314billion  marketcap and 15billion daily volume. why people / investor should buy /invest  deep onion ? because its onion ? Cheesy no way !

It is worth buying now because the price is cheap compared with the other top privacy coins. Deeponion will rise up among them so it is worth stocking up now before it goes into double digit$.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 06:02:25 PM
First i dont know why but i hate deeponion , hate the name , the community ( they are like religious people , it s not true maybe but it seems to me they are  Cheesy). Look at the chart of deeponion ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/ ) its just far far away from ath (103k to 14k sat ) .

Community believes its one of best coin on market but no its not even its not a good coin. can reach maybe 20k sat but that s all .
please forgive me !!

Look at any other altcoins, you will see that pretty much all of them are far off from their all time highs in BTC. Only a few are actually higher, It's the way the market has been with BTC increasing so much.

i know but still deeponion is just going down and no news or develope on deep onion. look the comment above this. it says deep onion will be in top 50 in 2018  Grin who believes that ? give me just one good reason than i will buy deeponion and HODL it.

come on guys it could be easier before but now there is a market with 314billion  marketcap and 15billion daily volume. why people / investor should buy /invest  deep onion ? because its onion ? Cheesy no way !
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:42:34 PM
In my opinion we will see Deep Onion on top 50 MarketCap by the end of 2018. 
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 03:15:01 PM
Is a new coin that has lots of hypes to it. I think you should probably get some to try. I looks kind of promising at this time

Definitely worth trying.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 28, 2017, 02:05:24 PM
Is a new coin that has lots of hypes to it. I think you should probably get some to try. I looks kind of promising at this time
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

please forgive me !!

Activity: 266
November 28, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
It just a simple coin , it has no special features like specials coins
It was a good coin when it was free for joining in the airdrop , actually you need at least 100 tokens to join in the airdrop

I wouldn't consider DeepOnion a "simple coin" with no "special features" ... It has a few unique features that no other anonymous coins have.

And the airdrop is still free. All you have to do is post on the official forums and you'll get free Onions. Once you have 100 you can participate in the main airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

please forgive me !!
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 08:20:13 AM
The price had good increase so it's possible in the near future to reach 2$, specially when they release DeepSend.

The new rules for Domination Tasks is very good and will decrease cheating.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 08:17:53 AM
It was a good coin when it was free for joining in the airdrop , actually you need at least 100 tokens to join in the airdrop

you are partially right: for partecipating in friday airdrop yes, you have to have minimum 100 onions on wallet but you can gain them free partecipating in sunday airdrop
the latter is based only on activity in official deeponion fourm for posting and doing tasks, you can earn that amount or even more in only one week

you are still in time to partecipate since there are going to be 20 more weekly airdrops ;-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
November 28, 2017, 07:17:55 AM
In order to prevent DeepPoint abuses comes from New Members, from now on then, members registered sooner than 7 days ago cannot post reply on Deep Domination forums.

We have also removed post count increase from domination tasks forum, giveaway, bounty, contest and off topic forum. The posts sent those forums will not increase your total post count. This is helpful for us to reflect quality posters and better rank them in our top lists and easier to detect spam abusers.
Activity: 322
November 28, 2017, 02:18:45 AM
Finally onion is priced where it should be! Glad to see it sustaining its value. It'll be great if this trend can continue!
November 27, 2017, 08:44:38 PM
Once the excahnge and trade problem is solver, I'll buy Deeponions and trade them. But the curren situation is not good because devs really need to announce new listings for more trade volume.

You can do it)
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC
Activity: 324
November 27, 2017, 05:10:10 PM
Once the excahnge and trade problem is solver, I'll buy Deeponions and trade them. But the curren situation is not good because devs really need to announce new listings for more trade volume.

You know you can buy $ONIONS from Cryptopia right ?
Activity: 170
November 27, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
Activity: 54
November 27, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

Absolutely, but there are many coins out there without any real special features?

And imo, many, many coins / ICOs out there without any reasonable purpose. Often I have the feeling, they just try to build something around blockchain instead of having a real business idea or anything behind it.
November 27, 2017, 11:24:11 AM
1286 members rewarded proportionally 25k (last minute banneds excluded)
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-11-26 (Deep Onion)
total 17.2159690000 DP
Thank you for growing interest!

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
Activity: 54
November 27, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
I'm new here, but I also believe in Deep Onion.

Devs and roadmap seem to be solid, also a good community around it already. But future will show where it all goes, nobody knows yet.

Imo, Deep Onion is currently undervalued.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
November 26, 2017, 05:38:55 AM
So if we don't like and don't trust one alt we are haters ? Plumb! Deeponioners talk!!! Do not worry about my bag kid:)

I won't answer anymore on this thread before week 40.
Pages:
Jump to: