Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 31. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
If you aint going deep then you aint sheeet! I be deepin my onions rings hard and fast, staking all night and deepin all day - you gotta stake jus to make it today.

Why all u haters of the deep gotta be so cruel?

One day you'll all learn and ittle b da hard way, paying top dollar! slam! their goes ya wallet. take it hard baby take it deep and pad my wallet.

Buy up now or pay big later.

Chow bells
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
November 25, 2017, 04:51:28 PM
(snip)
This will be one day the most known anon crypto.

You are funny. 1st it's not really anonymous (do you know TOR exit node devil?) ; Do you also know some alt are really anonymous? Second, well, I won't try to argue with someone trying to promote his coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
November 25, 2017, 04:35:55 PM
Man why you are writting thos SXXXT ?
We are not Onion Holder and airdrop participants to get rich. We are on Onion because we love the system.
This will be one day the most known anon crypto.
Activity: 1008
November 25, 2017, 02:14:52 PM
DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.

Combining a signature campaign with an airdrop is a good idea to get the word out to the rest of the community. It is a generous airdrop so they issued some further rules as the old ones were being abused.

Indeed that was a good idea, so when I see someone with deeponion avatar and signature say something on speculation I know he can't not say the true or his sect will crucify him:) Every alt are rising, onion did it too... with... 8 btc volume. Please, even shit scam have more volume. We will see after week 40. You know what I'm sure about? Dev will be rich and he won't buy only 2 iphones.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 25, 2017, 05:15:58 AM
I don't yet qualify for the airdrop but I fully support the rules. The rules are there to reduce the risk of abusers that only join and dump the coin. It will happen anyway but at least this is an effort to mitigate that situation. Anyone who is truly interested in the coin won't have any issues fulfilling the requirements in a short time.

There are a many people who just jump into airdrop (or free giveaway) coins, abuse the rules to get as much free coins and possible and then dump all their coins. In the emanwhile they have spread a bad reputation around the conis such as spamming, dumps in price and unserous community.

I am all for the new rules and I can't wait until I get to join the airdrops. Until then I will be supporting the community through forums and discussion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 25, 2017, 04:59:20 AM
DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.

Combining a signature campaign with an airdrop is a good idea to get the word out to the rest of the community. It is a generous airdrop so they issued some further rules as the old ones were being abused.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
November 24, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Please, don`t forget!

We bring the registration min date limit to 1 November. So those waiting to register BCT airdrop can participate now. Just reapply if your application rejected because of date limitation. Now you are free to apply.

keep up
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
November 23, 2017, 10:16:28 PM
Im really feeling Deep Onion, price is good, lots of new things coming online, deep vault, deep send etc. This is the real deal in my mind. I think it will still be around in years and years to come
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
November 23, 2017, 11:54:29 AM
DeepOnion are nowhere near its full potential. The price in december might go to 1,5-2$ end then further increase in 2018 to around 5$.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 10:13:47 AM
Finally a little price chops have grown. I can't wait to return to those 5$ that was in the moment. I think now deeponion is very much undervalued. And that soon it's gonna shoot I hope so.
On the roadmap there in early 2018, many updates will be here then fly to the moon. It would be necessary to bribe a little....
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
November 23, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

For download https://nofile.io/f/vPYsYOaP3h7/wtfjon.jpg
For check DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

Activity: 301
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 03:03:32 AM
That idiot moderator banned me fo no reason. So we will continue with the MicroPC and a different coin.

Do not share lies my friend. You said that you were leaving deep onion because it is not worth it and the moderator helped you was so kind to help you with this. Stop whining and accept the consequences of your words and actions...

very funny this guy... "it`s not worth it" but is crying like a baby. man...stand by your words and let us alone because it`s not worth it. Roll Eyes

not worth it lol.

I just privately sold some onions to buy 2 IphoneX's for my daughters.

Yep, not worth it at all LMAO.

let me guess.... this guy will end up in the fud thread where all the other losers of DO end up!

Hmm.. is that really how to deal with people that do not share the exact same opinion is as the majority. It would be nice to handle such things in a civilized and appropriate manner. I don’t see the need for condescending wordings.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
November 23, 2017, 02:16:38 AM
Hi folks, does anyone has time to teach me how to get involved in the deeponion airdrops ? Does it need investments?

First thing to do is to read this: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

Scroll down and read especially the point "Step by step airdrop instructions". You need a wallet balance of at least 100 ONION to receive the airdrop. There are some different ways to get a hold of this (fastest way would be to buy them at cryptopia, but you can also get yourself rewarded by Deeppoints free airdrop every sunday for registered and active forum members, also bounties are a way...)! Good luck and if anything stays a mistery for you just ask here or in the official ANN thread or official deeponion forum (https://deeponion.org/community/)
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 07:04:44 PM
Hi folks, does anyone has time to teach me how to get involved in the deeponion airdrops ? Does it need investments?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
November 22, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
Today, there is a valuation close to 30 percent. However, the transaction volume is still very low and I do not think that this transaction volume will increase its price too much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 22, 2017, 06:21:26 PM
Just a newbie here but I am interested in the DeepOnion coin and the anonymity it provides since that is what more and more people are demanding. I thknk this might be a good future investment. I was at the website but couldn't din the whitepaper. Anyone has a link to that?

The airdrops certainly seem like an interesting feature that rewards the active community. Do you guys know how often Airdrops occur?

I'm not a newbie, but I'm interested in Deeponion. And then I saw that there is not even 1 serious exchange to trade deeponion, I simply quited it. Can you imagine, they create a hype and there is not even a serious exchange to trade this coin. Hope they fix this soon.

For you Cryptopia is not a serious exchange ?
I understand that it doesn't worth Bittrex, Kraken or Poloniex but in my opinion Cryptopia is a good one for a beginning of a new coin Wink

Cryptopia is a decent exchange, the volume is not in the range of the top well known ones like bittrex but for a newish coin to get on 2 fully functional exchanges and have a wide community shows that it is a serious project, and is likely to grow a lot bigger in 2018
Activity: 790
November 22, 2017, 05:01:04 PM
That idiot moderator banned me fo no reason. So we will continue with the MicroPC and a different coin.

Do not share lies my friend. You said that you were leaving deep onion because it is not worth it and the moderator helped you was so kind to help you with this. Stop whining and accept the consequences of your words and actions...

very funny this guy... "it`s not worth it" but is crying like a baby. man...stand by your words and let us alone because it`s not worth it. Roll Eyes

not worth it lol.

I just privately sold some onions to buy 2 IphoneX's for my daughters.

Yep, not worth it at all LMAO.

let me guess.... this guy will end up in the fud thread where all the other losers of DO end up!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 04:52:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: