Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 75. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 116
August 21, 2017, 01:36:13 AM
Im staking my onions but how long time does it take before I se some earning?

it can be 2 pays in a day ( ~0.5onion) or you can wait several days for pay )
Just hold your wallet open and unlocked for staking only. I do it 24/7
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 01:28:26 AM
Im staking my onions but how long time does it take before I se some earning?
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 20, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
So where so I but it now? Don't really want to post a lot just to get free coins. Feels like deeponion is filling up bitcointalk with a lot of posts just so that people will get free coins.

Best way to buy is at novaexchange right now! Try to grab some while they are around 1 Dollar each!

You can also register for the airdrop and participate after the registration will be re-opened! This will probably happen after the next airdrop!

@dadesu: You need to fix your signature! Fill in your user ID instead of "XXXX" Wink
Activity: 62
August 20, 2017, 03:34:37 PM
So where so I but it now? Don't really want to post a lot just to get free coins. Feels like deeponion is filling up bitcointalk with a lot of posts just so that people will get free coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
August 20, 2017, 03:31:36 PM
Mega pump is very close becuse there is much lower number of peoples who want to end participation in airdrop.
Because of that will be small part of coins in free circulation. And soon will lots of exchange add deeponion, but without
enought of coins price will have no choice but to go up.
Activity: 150
August 20, 2017, 03:18:50 PM
Does anyone know or can speculate on how this will be marketed or when it will arrive on more exchanges? Seeing it on some bigger exchanges would give it more exposure/value
the short-term ceiling of this coin is around 100K satoshi
the low distribution number it will hit 100k sats without trying. However, we need to get on Bittrex to get others to jump in
August 20, 2017, 01:39:11 PM
Am I too late for the signature campaign/airdrop? I am a full Member here on Bitcointalk, but when I log in to https://deeponion.org/apply.php to sign up I can't. Does this mean there are no new people eligible for the air drop?

Thanks guys.

just wait, they will continue the registartion after next airdrop.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 06:28:20 AM
Does anyone know or can speculate on how this will be marketed or when it will arrive on more exchanges? Seeing it on some bigger exchanges would give it more exposure/value

I'm sure they will announce any new exchange listings on the official deeponion forums.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the pricing once it shows up on a bigger exchange - should be interesting!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 20, 2017, 05:48:06 AM
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 20, 2017, 04:55:14 AM
Am I too late for the signature campaign/airdrop? I am a full Member here on Bitcointalk, but when I log in to https://deeponion.org/apply.php to sign up I can't. Does this mean there are no new people eligible for the air drop?

Thanks guys.

You are not too late. But registration is disabled for a while, since there are some issues with the pay-out bot. Try it again next week, or read in the ANN-thread or the forum of the project, when the problems will be solved and registration back online.
Activity: 79
August 19, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
When onion going pump?

The answer is very easy. It will be pumped with a new tech or some advanced upgrade released. And when it will go to better exchange.
I believe DeepOnion will repeate the history of Dash or Monero in future so buy more is looking good choice for this coin
Activity: 141
August 19, 2017, 10:51:21 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0;all

Would just check out this thread and make a decision for yourself, not the most confident after some of the points brought up in this thread.
Instead of posting fud, buy some DeepOnion and relax. We are taking this coin to Jupiter  Smiley
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 19, 2017, 08:34:04 AM
What an awesome peak half an hour ago at novaex. Closed to 90k.
Fulfilled my selling orders of my 10%.
Made 0.13 BTC.
No matter what will come now, because for that alone participating at the campaign had been worthful.
Thanks @ devs and the community!
Let us go ahead!

August 19, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
WTF DeepOnion on coinmarketcap $3.52 (782.71%)

We growing our onion!)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 08:03:43 AM
WTF DeepOnion on coinmarketcap $3.52 (782.71%)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2017, 08:01:50 AM
the price is climbing steadily now people can see this is not a scam. if you want to join us,you still have plenty of time. click my sig to find out more
August 19, 2017, 07:59:33 AM

Would just check out this thread and make a decision for yourself, not the most confident after some of the points brought up in this thread.

Thanks for sharing. For me it depends how the project will be marketed and how the market will respond to it.

Name is good. (thinking of DASH, MONERO, ONION...) Twitter communication is fine. Technology seems to be good, need to test it. Limited supply etc.

Just not sure about airdrops and whales though as mentioned in the thread.

Besides that I like the idea that the team is anonymous (anonymous payment system right). If project receives mainstream adoption that's a good thing nobody can crack them down. Just remember Satoshi Nakamoto...
August 19, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

Thanks for sharing. For me it depends how the project will be marketed and how the market will respond to it.

Name is good. (thinking of DASH, MONERO, ONION...) Twitter communication is fine. Technology seems to be good, need to test it. Limited supply etc.

Just not sure about airdrops and whales though as mentioned in the thread.

August 19, 2017, 07:51:10 AM
Price climbed up to $1.20. Not sure if we pumped it Cheesy Looking forward how dev team will execute the project moving forward.
Activity: 99
August 19, 2017, 07:48:41 AM
Nice Smiley

How much do you receive from Airdroop?
Pages:
Jump to: