Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 70. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 07:50:54 PM
I'm assuming to get member level up on bitcointalk. I have to post some - so  here we go. I wish bitcointalk would respond to the emails to reset password if hit in 2015 password fiasco. GRRR - starting from scratch. LOL post number one!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
I still did not understand, for airdrop it says " You must login to DeepOnion Forum before you can apply. "
when i try to Sign up for the forum, it says

Name:
This is the name that will be shown with your messages. You may use any name you wish. Once set, this cannot be changed.
Email:

Password:
Confirm Password:
Enter your password in the first box and confirm it in the second.
Year of Birth:
Required

Year
Verification & Airdrop:
Required

Enter ONION Address:
Bitcointalk Userid:
Enter your Bitcointalk Userid:
 I agree to the terms and rules.

What do i put on Verification & Airdrop? When I put my Onion address from the wallet, it doesnot work??
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 12:02:55 PM
specifically regarding your question bitcointalkID is a number not a nickname, so as i said in the post above read op and you will find the way to check your id number. remember also to change you signature according to your member status, bye

I complete the part of bitcointalk userid. The userid is a number. You can find it by navigating to Profile and then navigating to "Forum Profile Information". Now you can check the browser address bar to find characters like:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/altcoinix-1234567,
where the number  after the action=profile;u= is your userid (In my example is 1234567).
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 26, 2017, 11:28:20 AM
specifically regarding your question bitcointalkID is a number not a nickname, so as i said in the post above read op and you will find the way to check your id number. remember also to change you signature according to your member status, bye
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 26, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
How can i earn free deeponion? I went to the website and tried to signup but it asks me for

Name:
This is the name that will be shown with your messages. You may use any name you wish. Once set, this cannot be changed.
Email:

Password:
Confirm Password:
Year of Birth:
Required

Year
Verification & Airdrop:
Required

Enter ONION Address:
Bitcointalk Userid:

What do I put on Verification & Airdrop???
After I fill the entire form it says
Please enter a value that matches the required format.

hi, please read the op in ANN section, it has all the information you need in order to registrate and partecipate to the airdrop. read it all because it contains all the necessary info about conditions (10 post per week with minimum 50 char and so on...)

here is the link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
August 26, 2017, 10:36:27 AM
How can i earn free deeponion? I went to the website and tried to signup but it asks me for

Name:
Email:

Password:
Confirm Password:
Year of Birth:
Required

Year
Verification & Airdrop:
Required

Enter ONION Address:
Bitcointalk Userid:

After I fill the entire form it says
Please enter a value that matches the required format.
August 26, 2017, 10:21:52 AM

Name:
Email:

Password:
Confirm Password:
Year of Birth:
Required

Year
Verification & Airdrop:
Required

Enter ONION Address:
Bitcointalk Userid:

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 26, 2017, 08:02:11 AM
hello, i'm rank member now ? can i register and do the signature campaign ?? I want to earn some money . Thanks

Yes you can! Registrations are now open!

Do the following:

1) Update your signature to match your membership level
(get: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php)

2) Update your bitcointalk bitcoin address to your DeepOnion address

3) Register at the DeepOnion official forums: https://deeponion.org/community/login/login (if you have not done so before).
Use your bitcointalk userid and airdrop wallet you added in the 2nd step during your forum application, or update from your personal details

4) Apply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php

After you have applied, you can check your status at: https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

You will be sent 0.008 Onion instantly -> Do not move them to an exchange, because the crawler on friday needs to find positive balance on your account!
Activity: 201
August 26, 2017, 07:43:05 AM
hello, i'm rank member now ? can i register and do the signature campaign ?? I want to earn some money . Thanks
August 26, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
Alright, so airdrops aside, when do we think this might hit another marketplace? No offense to Novaexchange, but I think this coin will really boom once it hits a larger exchange. There is something to be said for the tech and philosophy behind the coin, it should be spread with the community.
According to the roadmap, DeepOnion started trades at an exchange at least, in the third Quarter 2017. Hopefully, Deeponion will be trade-able at more exchanges around 2018 Q2.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2017, 08:06:09 PM
Alright, so airdrops aside, when do we think this might hit another marketplace? No offense to Novaexchange, but I think this coin will really boom once it hits a larger exchange. There is something to be said for the tech and philosophy behind the coin, it should be spread with the community.
That shouldn't be much longer. According to the Roadmap, exchange trading is targeted for Q3 2017, which would be the coming months.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 25, 2017, 01:06:53 PM
i think there is more interest then intially forecasted so in order to preservate the coin healt and to foster the build of deeponion ecosystem some action has to be taken. one sure is the account restriction rules, hope to receive more this week :-)

You can help the community, promote the coin and so on, then you will be upgraded to supporter group, which gets paid doubled (or more). So there is always a way to get more, if you are willing to do something for it.
We really need to work hard and do something innovative to earn more money. There are numerous ways of earning money but you just need to figure out those ways that are hidden and not known to masses. Money is not easy to earn.
Activity: 52
August 25, 2017, 01:04:14 PM
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 05:52:24 AM
I don't know if it will boom, but I'm surprised about the reliability of the team. Until now all it went really smooth, and the 6th airdrop is just happened Grin
Activity: 18
August 25, 2017, 05:42:12 AM
I would like to join it but I'm Newbie and English is not my first language, so it's pretty hard to get Member status not spamming the talk.

You registered after the 12th of July anyway. So your rank won't change the fact that you are unable to receive the airdrop. Sorry!

Thanks. Thought that the time limit was changing with the round of airdrop but doesn't work like that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
August 25, 2017, 05:23:27 AM
anyone know how do i buy deep onion? i dont see it on any exchange

If you wanna check the exchanges for a coin just visit coinmarketcap, select the currency, and klick on 'markets'
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 25, 2017, 05:19:22 AM
anyone know how do i buy deep onion? i dont see it on any exchange

You can find it on Nova Exchange:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 25, 2017, 05:14:49 AM
I would like to join it but I'm Newbie and English is not my first language, so it's pretty hard to get Member status not spamming the talk.

You registered after the 12th of July anyway. So your rank won't change the fact that you are unable to receive the airdrop. Sorry!
Activity: 18
August 25, 2017, 04:50:34 AM
August 24, 2017, 08:28:58 PM
Man I wish I could take part in the onion air drop but I only just started on bitcointalk Sad
You may visit the website deeponion.org. You can find some airdrop information over there and sign up in the forum then to apply for some airdrops. 
Pages:
Jump to: