Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 71. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 24, 2017, 08:21:49 PM
i see only people in airdrop pumping this coin. what is the real value?

DeepOnion is a new way to thing how crypto have to be developped, community can put voting system for future of coin, on other side DeepOnion use privacy protocol via TOR network.
We are also the fastest community growing, DeepOnoin will one of top ten main crypto in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 24, 2017, 08:17:32 PM
SHIT ... just noticed there is an airdrop.
Have to stop reading and start posting   Grin
I have to hurry up to get one!
Any info how many posts I need to reach "member"?

Apparently a metric shit ton -- I have almost 150 posts and am still a Jr. Member.

It's odd, because I have seen people with less than 100 that are Members.

In fact, I have substantially more posts than the two previous members before me on this thread.

I can only assume it is a combination of time registered and amount of posts -- as opposed to just posts. I don't get it ...  Huh

U are right u have a limited activity point reward on time u can get formula here is to prevent spamming attack i assume

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activity-new-membergroup-limits-237597
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 08:15:10 PM
Man I wish I could take part in the onion air drop but I only just started on bitcointalk Sad
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 07:40:21 PM
i see only people in airdrop pumping this coin. what is the real value?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 06:08:17 PM
Have to stop reading and start posting   Grin

Apparently a metric shit ton -- I have almost 150 posts and am still a Jr. Member.

It's odd, because I have seen people with less than 100 that are Members.

In fact, I have substantially more posts than the two previous members before me on this thread.

I can only assume it is a combination of time registered and amount of posts -- as opposed to just posts. I don't get it ...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
August 24, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Have to stop reading and start posting   Grin
Activity: 266
August 24, 2017, 04:47:10 PM
Hi, I want to participate in the airdrop, but I have read it is now only for members or higher? Will there be a chance again for me or is this over now?

You need to start posting and improve your rank, man.
You need to reach "member" to be accepted, since I think they no longer accept Jr. accounts, it's going to take you some time but there is 40 airdrops scheduled so you will definitely get in at least 10, better hurry!

Yeah -- just get active in discussions here and get your post count up and register on the DeepOnion forums and you'll have a good chance of getting in I think.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
August 24, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
Hi, I want to participate in the airdrop, but I have read it is now only for members or higher? Will there be a chance again for me or is this over now?

You need to start posting and improve your rank, man.
You need to reach "member" to be accepted, since I think they no longer accept Jr. accounts, it's going to take you some time but there is 40 airdrops scheduled so you will definitely get in at least 10, better hurry!
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
August 24, 2017, 03:15:51 PM
Activity: 155
August 24, 2017, 02:12:17 PM
I think the current price is even a bit high. Tech innovations will boost the coin a lot (voting, anonymity).
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 12:29:18 PM
Yeah man,, level of support for DeepOnion project looks impressive for me,, I think nobody knows what be really successful projects at the moments,, It looks more perspective then most of current iCO's.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 12:24:00 PM
Wanted to take part but no Jr. Members allowed since yesterday. Cheesy

Perhaps next time.  Grin

How long is this airdrop going?

You can signup tomorrow after this weeks airdrop. It is the 6th round now, out of 40. One airdrop each week.

Yeah but no longer for Jr. Members i read today. You have to be Member at least.
i guess you'll be missing out 1 or 2 more times Sad
only 6/40 now, so plenty of chances left for you Smiley

glad to hear that signup is still open!
Activity: 284
August 24, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Perhaps next time.  Grin

You can signup tomorrow after this weeks airdrop. It is the 6th round now, out of 40. One airdrop each week.

Yeah but no longer for Jr. Members i read today. You have to be Member at least.
i guess you'll be missing out 1 or 2 more times Sad
only 6/40 now, so plenty of chances left for you Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

Perhaps next time.  Grin

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 24, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

Perhaps next time.  Grin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

Perhaps next time.  Grin

August 24, 2017, 11:07:04 AM
i think there is more interest then intially forecasted so in order to preservate the coin healt and to foster the build of deeponion ecosystem some action has to be taken. one sure is the account restriction rules, hope to receive more this week :-)

You can help the community, promote the coin and so on, then you will be upgraded to supporter group, which gets paid doubled (or more). So there is always a way to get more, if you are willing to do something for it.

well, that is a very good thing! but you intend here on bitcointalk or in the official forum? how is decided if i am eligibile to promotion?

You can help the team or create media and so on. People from the Support Group will pick it up and suggest to add you to the group.

Thats the great part about onion, you can prostitute yourself and your valueble time for a few cents
whenever you desire to.

For a few cents? I've been paid worth more than USD 1000 last week... And if you get the regular Airdrop, you still get more than 1000 a month...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
August 24, 2017, 10:54:47 AM
Thats the great part about onion, you can prostitute yourself and your valueble time for a few cents
whenever you desire to.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 24, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
i think there is more interest then intially forecasted so in order to preservate the coin healt and to foster the build of deeponion ecosystem some action has to be taken. one sure is the account restriction rules, hope to receive more this week :-)

You can help the community, promote the coin and so on, then you will be upgraded to supporter group, which gets paid doubled (or more). So there is always a way to get more, if you are willing to do something for it.

well, that is a very good thing! but you intend here on bitcointalk or in the official forum? how is decided if i am eligibile to promotion?
August 24, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: