Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 76. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 05:27:26 AM
price has been going up pretty nicely. new round for the airdrop just started. don't miss out  Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
Promising Smiley
I will mine some
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 18, 2017, 11:18:33 PM
I'm part of the signature campaign AND I bought some from NovaExchange; I'm a true believer!
Activity: 63
Merit: 7
August 18, 2017, 12:15:25 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0;all

Would just check out this thread and make a decision for yourself, not the most confident after some of the points brought up in this thread.
Activity: 63
Merit: 7
August 18, 2017, 10:57:48 AM
When onion going pump?

The answer is very easy. It will be pumped with a new tech or some advanced upgrade released. And when it will go to better exchange.

Agreed
Fill your bags now Cheesy If it's marketed well ONION can be next DASH / Monero. Tech is very promising

This alt is the first one that I'm getting in relatively early for, so I have high hopes.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 10:29:53 AM
When onion going pump?

The answer is very easy. It will be pumped with a new tech or some advanced upgrade released. And when it will go to better exchange.

Agreed
Fill your bags now Cheesy If it's marketed well ONION can be next DASH / Monero. Tech is very promising
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
August 17, 2017, 10:37:43 PM
Let those fools keep selling while we hold and make big bucks in 10 months  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140
August 17, 2017, 09:51:43 PM
What do you think? Onion going to boom?

if onion boom then garlic will also boom  Cheesy
how about ginger Huh Grin
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 09:00:58 PM
I believe that price of onions will be much higher. project looks ver professional and I think we will see 10$ per coin at least

lol wow, i hope you're right Grin

just getting my posts in, getting these onions, hundred characters
Pretty sure it's only 50 characters now. It didn't change back to 100 characters now or did it?
Activity: 155
August 17, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
When onion going pump?

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 17, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
I believe that price of onions will be much higher. project looks ver professional and I think we will see 10$ per coin at least

lol wow, i hope you're right Grin

just getting my posts in, getting these onions, hundred characters
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 17, 2017, 06:25:12 PM
Activity: 209
August 17, 2017, 04:59:40 PM
Here is hoping the price will go up now some of the big dumpers have unloaded a months worth of onions.

Those guys won't be getting any more, so won't have anything extra to dump!

Fingers crossed we see a dollar an onion soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 17, 2017, 04:41:06 PM
I think the price will go up in the short term as it appears to be a good project. However, as more people get involved and starting dumping what they can on the exchange the price will eventually drop as the supply level increases. Selling now is a good tactic before the dumpers get involved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 17, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
If you're reading this and you haven't signed up for the signature campaign then do it now!!  It's the best new project out and I've really enjoyed my time with it.  It was amazing to see the coin listed on an exchange for the first time.  It's going strong even on NovaExchange; I can't imagine what will happen when the bigger exchanges get it!
Activity: 84
August 17, 2017, 03:04:46 PM
Thanks all  Smiley I had the signature but not the address in my profile  Smiley now it works
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
August 17, 2017, 02:57:03 PM
Free airdrop guys, go apply for it if your a jr. member.

I'm a junior member but still cannot apply

You miss ONION wallet in your profile. Make sure to add your bitcointalk.org profile ONION wallet address. You can add it in the Bitcoin Address area from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/derkvanderwoude-379768 and click Forum Profile Information.

I need the picture but that is not allowed as junior  Huh
You need add onion wallet address in your profile on bitcointalk.
Click Profile in left topr corner of forum page
Then click Forum Profile Information in left menu
Find Bitcoin address: string and add your wallet in the string
Then press Change Profile button.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2017, 02:53:25 PM

You miss ONION wallet in your profile. Make sure to add your bitcointalk.org profile ONION wallet address. You can add it in the Bitcoin Address area from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/derkvanderwoude-379768 and click Forum Profile Information.

I need the picture but that is not allowed as junior  Huh

Not sure what you are trying to say -- but your account it absolutely eligible. You registered it years ago and have enough rank (Junior Member is fine). When you sign up there is detailed information on what exactly you need to do to be eligible. Just follow those steps and you will be fine.

DeepOnion knows that Jr Members can't have custom avatars -- just add the Jr. Member signature and follow the rest of the steps and you should be fine. It will check that you put your Onion address in your profile here -- make sure you don't skip that step (or any other step for that matter).

I found the instructions very thorough and easy to follow.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 17, 2017, 02:51:43 PM
You have to install the onion-wallet. You'll find the downloadlink on the onion website. Then you have to place your wallet adress in your profile here on bitcointalk in the box for the btc adress.

Look in my profile. There you can see my onion-adress. You have no adress there. This is, what the error-message tries telling you.
Wink
Activity: 84
August 17, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

I need the picture but that is not allowed as junior  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: