Pages:
Author

Topic: Deep Onion - page 80. (Read 79366 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 04:48:31 PM
It's an interesting project, wonder if they can pull it off but I'm positive about it right now. I joined the airdrop and already staking my ONIONS Cheesy
Just look around the forums, there are many ONION signatures everywhere, that means it might get well distributed and well marketed, which is a good thing.
When it hits an exchange, pump & dump probably, after that it's up to the devs to deliver.
I'm liking this project.

If only 50% of the people participating in the airdrop hold their coins it would be awesome, because it would send out a positive signal and help stabilizing the price. We will see. Won't take too long to make the 250 votes on novaexchange!

My thoughts exactly. Staking alone will do its own thing, not to mention a lot of people seem interested in it. I know I won't be selling when it hits the exchange, it's free coins and I have nothing to loose here. I'll hold and see where this goes longterm.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
August 05, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
Not yet, we will update all at once and inform everybody, we plan to handle this in two days. signature checker system does not know yet new signatures.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
August 05, 2017, 03:45:25 PM
It's an interesting project, wonder if they can pull it off but I'm positive about it right now. I joined the airdrop and already staking my ONIONS Cheesy
Just look around the forums, there are many ONION signatures everywhere, that means it might get well distributed and well marketed, which is a good thing.
When it hits an exchange, pump & dump probably, after that it's up to the devs to deliver.
I'm liking this project.

If only 50% of the people participating in the airdrop hold their coins it would be awesome, because it would send out a positive signal and help stabilizing the price. We will see. Won't take too long to make the 250 votes on novaexchange!
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
August 05, 2017, 03:08:02 PM
Activity: 252
August 05, 2017, 02:39:23 PM
I'm liking this project.
Activity: 537
August 05, 2017, 01:59:55 PM
Yes, really the only hard rule to overcome is the join date, there is plenty of time to increase post count to be able to participate even if at the moment you only have one post here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
August 05, 2017, 10:40:59 AM
Quote from: Jarunik
No clue. Can't even get airdrop as old newbie.  ?

i am happy you are wrong :-) as old newbie you can partecipate to knew weekly airdrops, there will be another 37 so as long as you became jr member and post at least 10 times per week and change your signature you are eligible for following rounds. it's an airdrop/signature campaign, you have nothing to lose partecipating

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 10:31:28 AM
where can you see the airdrop results ? in your wallet ? it's not syncing :/

For your wallet to synch with the DeepOnion network, you try to add nodes or create new conf file from this https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php
If still not synching, check your firewall if it is blocked, and your router if UnPNP support is on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 05, 2017, 08:56:44 AM
Really curious to see where this coin is going. Found out about it after registering a few days ago so a bit bummed i can't participate in the airdrops yet but this post will help me get there  Grin.

I guess it'll take about six weeks of regular commenting to become a member?

Sorry to dissapoint you but you will not be able to participate at all. Only members who registered before the 12th of july.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 08:30:31 AM
Really curious to see where this coin is going. Found out about it after registering a few days ago so a bit bummed i can't participate in the airdrops yet but this post will help me get there  Grin.

I guess it'll take about six weeks of regular commenting to become a member?
Activity: 284
August 05, 2017, 06:04:10 AM
Hey guys, for those of you who can't keep up with the volume in the ANN thread..make sure you vote to get onion on this exchange:

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Let's get thing on the free markets and see what they have to say, give those not eligible for the airdrop the change to buy!

good call. i totally missed this in the ann thread, thx. pity i had no acc on nova yet. have to wait to vote
Activity: 209
August 05, 2017, 04:00:43 AM
Hey guys, for those of you who can't keep up with the volume in the ANN thread..make sure you vote to get onion on this exchange:

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Let's get thing on the free markets and see what they have to say, give those not eligible for the airdrop the change to buy!
August 05, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

also make sure u have the latest wallet and give it some time to synchronize of course. the first time it will take a while, later it will be faster.
August 04, 2017, 06:03:58 PM
I can attest to the drops happening as stated, there isnt any funny business I'm seeing, but I know this is a long term project to participate in and await the results down the line.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 04, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

You can also check the distribution on the official site. In the Apply airdrop section is a 'check status' section.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
August 04, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
I'm curious to see where this project will go. Though kind of sucks though newbies can't take part in it at all.

yea you can't participate. but don't worry, if you keep posting, you will be able to join soon. there are still a lot of onion to be given away. plenty with your name on it  Cool
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 03:30:35 PM
I'm curious to see where this project will go. Though kind of sucks though newbies can't take part in it at all.
August 04, 2017, 01:48:58 PM
I also received the airdrop, and I really am thankful for it. I am really appreciative of the double dose for this round to defeat the FUD with no purpose or understanding of the project true aim.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 11:08:22 AM
You have to meet a weekly assignment to receive the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: