Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEFI][ANN] Nimbus - Established FinTech Company. DAO-governed ecosystem. - page 22. (Read 5968 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
What is circulating supply? Is it 700million? Tokenomics says 70% circulating and supply is 1billion. So I don't know if team have updated tokenomics or not. I can't find such information on the website.
Activity: 95
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment
 I heard a lot of positive about nimbus, also that they are scam, who to believe? I do understand though  Bitcoin one day was also considered some piece of useless...
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Does anyone know when referral earnings begin to appear once staking at 60 days in 1-level referrals? I've registered and started to share my links few hours ago.
Follow the staking instruction. After your referrals activate the referral program it will appear in your account. As you said, it will get staked for 60 days with a 7% APY before you will be able to move your rewards. 0,15% from each transaction is pretty much on the 6 level.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Does anyone know when referral earnings begin to appear once staking at 60 days in 1-level referrals? I've registered and started to share my links few hours ago.
Activity: 66
Merit: 13
I hear a lot about your project, the idea seems rather working, the dapps might work out, the team is experienced, I’m checking and following you, so I hope I’m not wasting my time
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Hey Nimbus Community,

NBU is now officially listed on Uniswap! Another milestone reached - and more coming!🚀

Swap NBU with ETH here: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0xeb58343b36c7528f23caae63a150240241310049

Remember, here’s why you can’t miss this:

✅Uniswap listing creates amazing opportunities thanks to the differences in token values between the Nimbus Internal Swap and Uniswap;
✅Even when the token value differences level out, you can still reap your rewards by providing liquidity or interacting with the Nimbus staking functionality;
✅Even if you just want to hold on to your precious NBUs, you know how listings usually affect the token value - so you’re still winning!😉

So hey, don't miss your first-mover advantage! It’s time to think fast and act fast, folks! 😎

Swap your NBUs here now! 

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0xeb58343b36c7528f23caae63a150240241310049

Cheers,
Nimbus Team
Have one more valuable question. When activating referral system, will we receive rewards for referrals just holding GNBU?? Or do we only receive when our referrals make interactions in the platform? Thanks. Can somebody answer me???
With referral program, you can receive 3 types of rewards from up to 6 levels of referees. You can read more in this article on Medium platform. But from my personal experience you should register in case you could attract lost of users, on the first levels profit is not so high.
https://nimbusplatform.medium.com/nimbus-referral-program-b2a81e595a6c
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Could somebody tell me a little bit about Nimbus roadmap going forward, how do team plan to attract users and gaining more adoption for project? Is there a MVP or a kind of that?
Project don't need MVP, there is an upcoming platform launch with few dapps, I think it doesn't worth to spend time on mvp development for team. I read in telegram that marketing campaign is going on and it should be some partherships
copper member
Have one more valuable question. When activating referral system, will we receive rewards for referrals just holding GNBU?? Or do we only receive when our referrals make interactions in the platform? Thanks. Can somebody answer me???
Nimbus is a very comped project that it requires a lot of work and time, roadmap should be read. Team needed to deliver a good product to the customers. Closest goal is Uniswap listing and platform launch.
copper member
Could somebody tell me a little bit about Nimbus roadmap going forward, how do team plan to attract users and gaining more adoption for project? Is there a MVP or a kind of that?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
The Nimbus project seems modern, full of hope and innovation. I see no reason for the team not to put their time and energy into the project, they seems responsible and professional...
copper member
Now all fine, got an answer from support. I was reading las updates. The communication style has change, is clear and hope they will keep doing like this. If they decide to move dates is always fine if they tell us on time and with reasons. Uniswap is a big listing for all holders.
Can we at least get a rough idea of which exchanges we are talking about with which daily trading volumes?
Token will be listed on Uniswap on February, 24. It will become the main exchange now. I think more exchanges will be announced lated, few time I saw such answer. Huobi/HitBTC/Bitforex what is I'm waiting for.
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
I’m excited by your proposition to earn some NBU for free. I have just one question. Your Nimbus platform enables to exchange USDT, ETH, WBTC and DAI on NBU it’s understandable. Does it also give an opportunity to exchange NBU on ETH, USDT, WBTC and DAI?
Hello. Yes, swap ETH, USDT, WBTC, DAI to NBU and NBU to ETH, USDT, WBTC, DAI is available on our website. https://app.nimbusplatform.io/b/#/swap

Hey there Nimbus, great achievements so far. Glad you got the test network up and running.  you have great partners. My question is - are there any new collaborations ahead?
Hello. Yes, we are planning listing on decentralized and centralized exchanges, we are considering partnership options with other promising projects. We will tell you about all the news of the project in our news channels
Can we at least get a rough idea of which exchanges we are talking about with which daily trading volumes?
Just wait for the answer, seems support is busy. But it's ok now, Uniswap listing is close, dApps releases, platform, token distribution...guys have a lot of work  Tongue I've not participated in airdrop. Invest, thats all. So, recommend you to think about it and invest too.
copper member
Good evening. I'll make it short. I did connect metamask to Nimbus but I didn't get the airdrop yet NBU of course. I wrote to support 2 times  and no news, could someone help up, please?  Grin Grin
True, Nimbus is not yet traded on a major exchange, trading only on their own DEX exchange (correct me if I'm wrong).
When the team plans to list Nimbus tokens on the main exchange that is not DEX? I am happy that Nimbus is traded on Uniswap, it's just that the transaction fees there are very high.
Yes you are right. Uniswap will be just the first step to the exchanges. But this is not even an exchange, but a liquidity protocol, which has recently begun to alienate many investors and traders due to moon fees. Therefore I would be glad to see the token on other exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Hello Nimbus Community,

We know, you folks have been on the edge of your seats, awaiting this moment. The NBU listing on Uniswap is officially scheduled for February 24!

For the reference: Uniswap is the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) in the world! So we bet you understand which prospects await NBU there😉🚀 And if you don’t, here’s good news:

Soon, we will publish a post explaining all the benefits that Nimbus community and NBU token holders could enjoy following this listing. And believe us, those are plenty!😎

So stay tuned and we're sure, soon you'll get as excited as we already are! Many new opportunities await✨

Cheers,
Nimbus Team

Well, it exactly will move the price up! What do you think guys? Because I think that projects that are not traded on major exchanges remain unnoticed. What do you think about listing the token on the leading exchanges?
True, Nimbus is not yet traded on a major exchange, trading only on their own DEX exchange (correct me if I'm wrong).
When the team plans to list Nimbus tokens on the main exchange that is not DEX? I am happy that Nimbus is traded on Uniswap, it's just that the transaction fees there are very high.

Hello Nimbus Community,

We know, you folks have been on the edge of your seats, awaiting this moment. The NBU listing on Uniswap is officially scheduled for February 24!

For the reference: Uniswap is the largest decentralized exchange (DEX) in the world! So we bet you understand which prospects await NBU there😉🚀 And if you don’t, here’s good news:

Soon, we will publish a post explaining all the benefits that Nimbus community and NBU token holders could enjoy following this listing. And believe us, those are plenty!😎

So stay tuned and we're sure, soon you'll get as excited as we already are! Many new opportunities await✨

Cheers,
Nimbus Team

Well, it exactly will move the price up! What do you think guys? Because I think that projects that are not traded on major exchanges remain unnoticed. What do you think about listing the token on the leading exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: