Pages:
Author

Topic: Deflationary Tokens - page 7. (Read 3802 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 27, 2021, 01:01:02 PM
Not all coins can withstand hype given to them in crypto market only few. Deflationary coins have got a little hype till data and they have to prove that they are worth investment in coming years. If they fail to make an impact now, then it will be difficult to capture there share.
Activity: 41
January 25, 2021, 12:52:23 PM
Is there opportunity to speculate on these tokens and make money off of some greater fool? Oh hell yeah.

Do I see any of these deflationary tokens doing long term good for the world and having some intrinsic value? Hell no

We cant say that in crypto that if a particular category hasn't taken off yet then its future looks dark. There are many example where coins have gone from zero to hero and those who invested at right time got benefited.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 16, 2021, 02:51:29 PM
Everyday there are lots of token release in this market. Not all of them are good or worth investing. And this market is full off hype. There was a time when exchange coins started to get hype and every exchange started come with a exchange token. Now a days are same thing happens with defi projects I am not saying all of them are bad or something. But not all of them are worth hyped. So be careful when you invest do some research on the specific projects. That's it.
Activity: 686
January 05, 2021, 05:26:54 PM
Is there opportunity to speculate on these tokens and make money off of some greater fool? Oh hell yeah.

Do I see any of these deflationary tokens doing long term good for the world and having some intrinsic value? Hell no
Activity: 48
January 05, 2021, 03:06:00 PM
There is a huge debate about the fact that price can go down with decrease in supply. Even Bitcoin has inflation rate since its supply increase in time in controlled manner. The supply of deflationary tokens goes down in number and that's an innovative use case. Its a 50/50 chance that price can go up with decreasing time.

Nobody thought btc can climb to 34000$ but it touches that few days back and we have no idea where it will last. Just like that we cant predict when and what price these deflationary tokens will take in the long run.
Activity: 45
January 05, 2021, 02:49:56 PM
There is a huge debate about the fact that price can go down with decrease in supply. Even Bitcoin has inflation rate since its supply increase in time in controlled manner. The supply of deflationary tokens goes down in number and that's an innovative use case. Its a 50/50 chance that price can go up with decreasing time.
Activity: 41
January 04, 2021, 12:35:05 PM
Has any of you heard about Statera? In Statera, deflation is used as mechanism to capture value to single token, which is designed to live inside a balancer liquidity pool. For better explanation, check out their medium or website.

There are many deflationary coins that are doing good both in terms of acquiring value as well as generating revenue. With passing time we are seeing more and more delf coins coming up.
Activity: 1
January 03, 2021, 09:33:58 PM
Has any of you heard about Statera? In Statera, deflation is used as mechanism to capture value to single token, which is designed to live inside a balancer liquidity pool. For better explanation, check out their medium or website.
January 03, 2021, 01:42:59 PM
This market is full of new and hyped coins every day. If you do some research you could find that icos are hyped one time then ieo comes the exchange coins are hyped one time. Deflationary tokens are the same. Suddenly people started to talk about it and then many decs started to launch this deflationary tokes. For few days it was in hype then people started to lose interest. And now nobody talk about this deflationary tokens. But if you thing that some of the best deft coin have future you can put your money on it.

Its mostly about investing at right time. Many invested in right time in IEO/ICOs and got the profit in time and quitted before the collapse of particular ICO/IEO. If you want to get benefit from volatile nature of crypto then you have to take risk, no pain no gain.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 02, 2021, 04:44:49 PM
This market is full of new and hyped coins every day. If you do some research you could find that icos are hyped one time then ieo comes the exchange coins are hyped one time. Deflationary tokens are the same. Suddenly people started to talk about it and then many decs started to launch this deflationary tokes. For few days it was in hype then people started to lose interest. And now nobody talk about this deflationary tokens. But if you thing that some of the best deft coin have future you can put your money on it.
Activity: 36
January 02, 2021, 03:18:40 PM
Whenever we have a new project everyone fell crazy about new token and start buying it without doing any research on that project. This project need to be researched well before we start investing in it.
Activity: 35
December 31, 2020, 12:53:15 PM
The idea is not new but in crypto world its a new introduction. BTC has controlled inflation and investors inspired with this will love to invest in such tokens. There is a huge community who believe in investing in coins that go down in supply with time.
Activity: 43
December 30, 2020, 02:38:31 PM
These are one of the top features that i like when talking about the new technologies. Their purpose is to reduce the number of the circulating coins/tokens which means that the initial circulating supply might be so high which influences on the price and might causes a growth decrease. Burning some sort of amount when a transaction is being confirmed will bring more investors because a lower circulating supply means a higher price in the future which is just going to make investor's hype grow day by day. It's good, that rule might not be always valid but that's the deal.

I agree with your point that initial circulating supply of coin may be so high that may lead to decrease in value. Burning this massive supply to create scarcity and that too within short span may achieve the goal i.e. increase in price with less supply.

BOOM started with 1 Billion coins and now the circulating supply is 782 million coins. This means there are people who are using this coin and that's why over 200 million coins have been burned so far. In coming 3 to 4 years there circulating supply will decrease to significant level.
December 27, 2020, 01:03:29 PM
These are one of the top features that i like when talking about the new technologies. Their purpose is to reduce the number of the circulating coins/tokens which means that the initial circulating supply might be so high which influences on the price and might causes a growth decrease. Burning some sort of amount when a transaction is being confirmed will bring more investors because a lower circulating supply means a higher price in the future which is just going to make investor's hype grow day by day. It's good, that rule might not be always valid but that's the deal.

I agree with your point that initial circulating supply of coin may be so high that may lead to decrease in value. Burning this massive supply to create scarcity and that too within short span may achieve the goal i.e. increase in price with less supply.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
December 26, 2020, 12:25:54 PM
December 26, 2020, 12:20:37 PM
Those who learn the art of buying at right time and HODLing wins every trade. These deflationary coins are in there very initial stages and thats the primary reason there prices are low. With time the dev team will learn what spice is missing to take them to moon. If you are buying deflationary coins right now, then forget them for 2 to 3 years.
December 25, 2020, 12:05:01 PM
Most of the new or existing cryptocurrencies are implementing this process. But investment should not be made in each of them. In my opinion, the team should be examined first. It should definitely be checked whether the team is creating a system to develop their platform and to use cryptocurrency. Many new cryptocurrencies are coming out, but most of them are garbage. Therefore, it is very important to use their platform already.

Thats the core of investment strategy in crypto market i.e. DYOR before you jump into any of the coin. Most comments here about cryptos are based on just personal likeness and dis likeness. We dont have many oponions here that are based on true research.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
December 21, 2020, 04:28:21 PM
Most of the new or existing cryptocurrencies are implementing this process. But investment should not be made in each of them. In my opinion, the team should be examined first. It should definitely be checked whether the team is creating a system to develop their platform and to use cryptocurrency. Many new cryptocurrencies are coming out, but most of them are garbage. Therefore, it is very important to use their platform already.
December 21, 2020, 01:55:51 PM
Deflationary tokens are complete jokes, they don't just works or should I say they don't just fit in? I thought this will work but so far all the projects that use deflation are not doing so well, maybe it's because they only based on the deflation use case? It's pretty hard to see a high quality project using deflation instead of inflation

In crypto every new project is a joke until it meet success. Deflationary tokens are in there very initial stages and it will take some time before the team understand real challenge in taking crypto to mainstream adoption i.e. adding a real use case with the project.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2020, 02:54:37 PM
Deflationary tokens are complete jokes, they don't just works or should I say they don't just fit in? I thought this will work but so far all the projects that use deflation are not doing so well, maybe it's because they only based on the deflation use case? It's pretty hard to see a high quality project using deflation instead of inflation
Pages:
Jump to: