Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 4. (Read 27647 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 19, 2014, 07:01:56 PM
I've seen the Nxt wallet. The one under development for Monero is revolutionary.

Could you please elaborate on that? What will be revolutionary?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 19, 2014, 07:00:41 PM
And are stuck in 2013 talking about "revolutionary wallets" in the age if NXT.

I've seen the Nxt wallet. The one under development for Monero is revolutionary.

Re. Vertcoin, it is currently #40 on coinmarketcap. I don't spent my time studying every one of the top 40 coins.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 19, 2014, 06:54:47 PM
Is it just me or is it only bullshitting dooshrags that have to put their nickname initials at the end of each of their posts? Like we can't just look to the left and see who's posting.  

~JwM~

It's just u. I have 1424 posts signed with my CfA brand. U have 1. BCX has 3400.

~CfA~

fail by CertifiedFailAccumulator
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
September 19, 2014, 06:47:56 PM
Is it just me or is it only bullshitting dooshrags that have to put their nickname initials at the end of each of their posts? Like we can't just look to the left and see who's posting. 

~JwM~

It's just u. I have 1424 posts signed with my CfA brand. U have 1. BCX has 3400.

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
September 19, 2014, 06:45:07 PM
Nice!

~EMn~
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 19, 2014, 06:33:29 PM

~JwM~

What's worse, he's leaving one out.  It should be

~CofA~

for "came on from above"
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
September 19, 2014, 06:31:20 PM

~JwM~
September 19, 2014, 06:16:59 PM
If I win, I lose.

~BCX~

what do u have to lose ?

~CfA~
September 19, 2014, 05:39:48 PM
Guys if you seriously even bother discussing the matter with BitcoinEXpress I'm laughing my ass off.

It has been confirmed so many times now that there is *No Exploit* and there has been *No Exploit*, the only matter of fact is that BCX made it all up and is entirely debunked now.

I repeat, for all those that still respected BCX for some reason (totally incomprehensible) have now all the reasons in the world to realize that he's just Mr. Fat Mouth without anything behind his claims whatsoever.

What a fucking fail, BCX. You fail on all levels, the only thing you might have succeeded in is the crash you initiated to buy in Monero as low as possible. Congratulations for being the #1 fail in the crypto world, BCX. Thanks for entertaining us by being an utter asshat.

Time to carry on, Monero doesn't need all of this BCX-wannabe-FUD waste of time...

I think this guy is unstable.

He is clearly taunting and trying to provoke BCX into demonstrating the exploit.

Well BCX did offer to show a live chain demonstration to Maxwell.

that monero man can try provoke the BCX all day long.  bcx aint no man to be played with... it was demonstrated so many times.  if he wants to exploit hes gonna go and exploit independent of moneromans or any other monero shill accs  delusional writings or beliefs. if u believe there is no exploit then go ahead, aint gonna change things

~CfA~
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.
September 19, 2014, 05:37:26 PM
Guys if you seriously even bother discussing the matter with BitcoinEXpress I'm laughing my ass off.

It has been confirmed so many times now that there is *No Exploit* and there has been *No Exploit*, the only matter of fact is that BCX made it all up and is entirely debunked now.

I repeat, for all those that still respected BCX for some reason (totally incomprehensible) have now all the reasons in the world to realize that he's just Mr. Fat Mouth without anything behind his claims whatsoever.

What a fucking fail, BCX. You fail on all levels, the only thing you might have succeeded in is the crash you initiated to buy in Monero as low as possible. Congratulations for being the #1 fail in the crypto world, BCX. Thanks for entertaining us by being an utter asshat.

Time to carry on, Monero doesn't need all of this BCX-wannabe-FUD waste of time...

He is clearly taunting and trying to provoke BCX into demonstrating the exploit.

Well BCX did offer to show a live chain demonstration to Maxwell.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
September 19, 2014, 05:36:40 PM

September 19, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

Please could you try to avoid quoting that troll if possible? He's on everyone's ignore-list. Thanks you.

he aint on my ignore list cause dem bullshit he writes is hilariously delusional

~CfA~
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
September 19, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

Please could you try to avoid quoting that troll if possible? He's on everyone's ignore-list. Thanks you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 19, 2014, 05:20:53 PM
PUT UP OR SHUT UP.  Kiss
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.
September 19, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 19, 2014, 05:16:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 19, 2014, 05:12:32 PM

Ok but where is the contradiction?  Whales are trying to pump XMR from this one message from gmaxwell.  Id like some further clarification on the comment.

Lol.  Whales are not pumping anything.

Really?  What do you call 100 btc in additional walls showing up.  Pushing monero over 389k, walls being removed and getting dumped back to 360k.  Over 100btc were bought and sold within about an hour.  Sounds like a suckers pump and dump to me.

Everyone will try to buy Monero as cheap as possible. And sell as high as possible.

You said will be worth on 31.12.2015  0.01 USD, but you have no guts to bet even 1 penny on it.

But since you know, then you exactly know when to buy.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2014, 05:04:15 PM
I give shit about the nerd fight between GMX and BCX - I want them to compete in a power lift competition!

Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
September 19, 2014, 05:02:52 PM
Just post the exploits.

Yes.  Post em so we can all be done with this and I can finally stop checking the price every 5 minutes.
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 19, 2014, 05:00:45 PM
Just post the exploits.
Pages:
Jump to: