Pages:
Author

Topic: delete [RESOLVED] - page 2. (Read 4585 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
August 12, 2017, 06:50:43 AM
@NewProject

Hopefuly you posted the question on the NVO thread, i replied there.

Regarding the second part, i will ignore your posts as you constantly go off topic. You are a newbie, you don't know much even if you act like you know more, no problem.

@WitekRadomski

Ethereum is huge, vast, and i know the technology is really strong, a lot of features. You want ot use a small shard of it, an ERC20 token, with smart contracts. A side chain is a blockchain who can generate coins and smart contracts with different features.

Blockstream is Bitcoin, it is the best technology you will find around, 455 collaborators on github.

Let me resume what you offer in term of development with Enjin.

You want to list a token on your centralized platform for several millions of dollars. This is what i can't understand, it is your token and you imagine he have many functions while it is more limited compared to what you describe, without your false imagination you need the help of several investors to list your token on your platform, who is centralized.

No need to talk about the API or SDK development, the documentations are already done and provided by the ethereum community, you can also find cheatsheets on the decentralized ethereum exchanges.

The thing is that i don't see why does you required this amount while nothing you bring nothing, i know the reply, both you and maxim told me that it is to take advantage of the Ethereum hype.

You say that you are working on the specs of the smart contract, you can't go too far into its development as there are many limitations, you can't weigh the blockchain, it won't be usable, after a moment, you could reach hash collusion points. A smart contract is a tiny shard of the blockchain. However, in your whitepaper, you give blockchain features, thows we spoke about, while you use a tiny shard of what the blockchain have to offer which is impossible to realise.

Which resumes it to, several millions, to list your token on your platform.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
August 12, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
I really don't want to be involved in this mess, but I feel obligated to chime because the Bitcoin Co-op is based in Vancouver, where Witek Radomski lives and is reasonably well-known to the local Bitcoin community. His wife has also been around for a long time, and she's prominent in the life extension movement, so it seems unlikely that her husband is doing something malicious. They're really more the quiet creative/nerdy type... they're also famous for designing a coloring book

My guess is that they moderated the thread because they were scared and didn't know what to do... I'm judging this based on the fact that he reached out to more than one person for advice. I didn't answer him quickly because I'm extremely overworked, so he charged ahead... I still need to learn more about their project for Blockchain Gaming. So I can't really vouch for the rest of their team or their model, but for now I'm comfortable giving positive trust to Witek individually

Thanks for that Smiley The Vancouver Bitcoin community is something special. Also I'd be happy to go over Enjin Coin sometime for Blockchain Gaming or do a talk later.
August 12, 2017, 04:48:23 AM
Nemgun, the system can be developed on Ethereum. While Stratis and Blockstream look cool, Ethereum works today. It has the largest developer community, great tools and adoption. We can develop sidechain functionality if we run into limitations or the planned Ethereum updates fall short of their promises. We are currently developing the smart contracts and creating specs for the API and SDK development and see a straightforward path to completion.

Your claims about needing a $400,000 TOS were insane. Where did you pull that number out of? We are working with our lawyer on a high-quality terms and conditions document (which will be ready soon).

We'll do the video next week. We'll be putting up our source code in the upcoming days, weeks and months. We'll continue providing detailed information and discussion in articles and forum posts.

I was hoping to spend my time on Bitcointalk interacting with an open and interesting community about our coin design but the last 4 weeks have been mind-numbing and hostile (see our original uncensored thread, if you still think that deleting posts caused all this - on the contrary, Nemgun appeared and started calling us prostitutes, making death threats, posting ridiculous images everywhere, saying he's a "god" compared to us. christ.).

I would rather be spending my time working on Enjin Coin and discussing the technology, challenges, and solutions here.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

I said that the best would be to provide a TOS who protects both the users and the team, as a concern for the users due to the rapid changes in the political scene of the cryptos. As i said, my main concern is about protecting the community while they don't seem to care about them, the crowdsale seems to be built to serve Enjin only.

People like escrows, and old members of the community like Lauda and Cryptodevil are here to protect the community, as a proof, you haven't taken the time to understand the community and the mechanisms, you had to buy an account to post images, you are not even part of this community. So please, try to be more professional and respectfull when you express yourself.

I see your own NVO token sale provided protection for both the users and team right?

https://blockchain.info/address/3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z (NVO Token Sale Escrow Address)

Total Received 3,405.38710067 BTC
Final Balance: 0.00272019 BTC

So where are all the remaining BTC supposed to be released over time after milestones were achieved gone?

From your own thread:

Thank you Lauda, i am really pleased to see the trusted legendaries of the community lets the developers talking freely, Bitcointalk have been made originally for developers, today it starts to be a small business, just because of spamers and scamers.

For reference, the old thread was : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-thread-moved-due-to-trollspammer-2028112

Devs are spamers and trolls today, ignoring questions and closing threads. they prefer to use self-moderated threads to avoid the posts of intelligent people who have interesting questions to ask.

I think that Bitcointalk should remove the possibility to create self-moderated threads, as everyone have the right to give his opinion in a decentralized community, and this is the development, we never delet the history, we use it to learn from our mistakes.

A developer creates the future using his past mistakes.

I advise the good bounty hunters not to participate as their reputation could suffer because of these guys. Everything is recorded on Bitcointalk, and never deleted.

Thanks again Lauda to let the community express its opinion.

to avoid the posts of intelligent people who have interesting questions to ask. (LOL is that supposed to be you?)

Oh wow this is where Cryptodevil got the idea to threaten the signature campaigners with a negative rating. Did you tell him to do that? (Ouch!)

And the original thread that was taken over by NEMGUN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-thread-moved-due-to-trollspammer-2028112

See how nice and unbiased he's been? Take some time to go through it if you want to know why Enjin created a moderated thread.
They were victims of NEMGUN intelligent posts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
August 11, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

Here is part of what scared our entire team off from working with him:

His behavior on Skype video was rude, constant cursing at us while trying to force the project in his own direction. By chance, I was passing through the city which Ton (NVO founder) lives and I was planning to have an in-person meeting with him, but after our team did some background checks on NEMGUN we decided it was best to focus our resources elsewhere.

Giving us some vague messages from a Skype chat with the sole reason of depicting someone as a bad person is just not enough. Things can easily be taken out of context. Especially if you had a lengthy conversation.

The very action of burring posts that try to resolve some issues with your project instead of providing answers that would prove them wrong in front of your entire community indicated about the possible intentions of your CEO.

https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
Also you've got a book instead of whitepaper, where are the protocol, where are the details on how will your project work?  

So instead going personal, and fighting valued members of bitcointalk community,  prove us you're having a technical team, and explain us how will you integrate ethereum tokens into a gaming platform?

I trusted them because in the video call we had, the CTO told me that it was effectively idiot to use the ethereum hype and screw the reputation of enjin, and that maxim mistakenly choosed that path as he wanted to get the funds from it, he said he will talk with him about that idea knowing that it is as bad and dishonest behaviour.
In my message you will notice that i have been asked for advises and ideas, i don't try to force anyone to do anything, the unique condition is not to act like a scam, and to provide a viable project.
They offered to give me tokens, i refused, i don't do that for money, i do it for the community because i want cryptos to grow and be more accepted.
Try not to accuse people without viable informations.

This is the discussion in its real context :

I have been called around 3AM the day before, i was drunk, they started to talk about ethereum, i explained them that when someone releases an ICO without offering anything in return it is called a scam.
What is the definition of a scam ?

A scam is a result of a scheme made to gather funds from people by offering something in return, or by offering nothing.
In the case of a return offer, the team may be honest, while been scaming people because of the weakness of the project itself, been unable to deliver, Or by endangering the community and the users.
A scam doesn't means that you want to take money from people only, but that you created a scheme in order to gather as much as possible, and using these funds for different purposes.
A scam is about dishonest behaviour of the team.

The word scam means a lot of things, for example, in these screens you can see that their main concern is to protect the team, not the users :

I said that the best would be to provide a TOS who protects both the users and the team, as a concern for the users due to the rapid changes in the political scene of the cryptos. As i said, my main concern is about protecting the community while they don't seem to care about them, the crowdsale seems to be built to serve Enjin only.

People like escrows, and old members of the community like Lauda and Cryptodevil are here to protect the community, as a proof, you haven't taken the time to understand the community and the mechanisms, you had to buy an account to post images, you are not even part of this community. So please, try to be more professional and respectfull when you express yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
August 11, 2017, 07:48:41 PM
I really don't want to be involved in this mess, but I feel obligated to chime because the Bitcoin Co-op is based in Vancouver, where Witek Radomski lives and is reasonably well-known to the local Bitcoin community. His wife has also been around for a long time, and she's prominent in the life extension movement, so it seems unlikely that her husband is doing something malicious. They're really more the quiet creative/nerdy type... they're also famous for designing a coloring book

My guess is that they moderated the thread because they were scared and didn't know what to do... I'm judging this based on the fact that he reached out to more than one person for advice. I didn't answer him quickly because I'm extremely overworked, so he charged ahead... I still need to learn more about their project for Blockchain Gaming. So I can't really vouch for the rest of their team or their model, but for now I'm comfortable giving positive trust to Witek individually
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 11, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
i just noticed this thread today. can someone just tell me whether i'm going to get default negative trust for advertising enjin?

i've read the allegations. pending the hangout, the only issue is the deletion of posts from a moderated thread. i don't have the time or energy to read through all of the ANN thread to determine if the deleted posts were, in fact, repetitive and/or trolling. it seems that, regardless, all questions regarding enjin's traffic were adequately addressed. thus, i don't believe this warrants a scam accusation or negative trust (unless you take the position that all ICOs are scams and deserve such). i am also still comfortable advertising the ICO based on this. but i will remove my signature immediately if cryptodevil says so because he can ruin all of our reputations, permanently, based only on his say-so and regardless of any evidence. it seems like that is probably what he plans to do here, and no one on this forum will stop him, so i won't get in the way.

so, if cryptodevil could simply clarify what his plans are.....? that would be nice. hopefully you'll at least give the signature advertisers a PM and a day or two to remove the signature before you neg trust them at least, as a courtesy?
August 11, 2017, 03:36:45 PM
I tend to agree with Illinest above. Cryptodevil keeps shifting the goalpost.

The issues are:

- 3 people don't have personal profiles online
- traffic stats for Enjin network

Both have had extensive answers from the team, in my view I have no doubt Lilia is a team member, there's even 3 videos with her voice from 7 years ago showing how Enjin works.
Traffic stats have also been explained and proven, so no issue there. See previous posts from Enjin team.

And now he wants to see audited financials? From a private company. Someone who is anonymous asking a registered company to provide confidential information...
In your dreams Smiley

I advise the team not to fall for this. You don't have to share any financials with anyone. No ICO has ever been asked to share this type of info.
Cryptodevil knows you are not going to provide these, and he will use it to keep this thread open to his advantage, because well he got nothing.

Dude you are being VERY unreasobale and clearly haven't proven Enjin is a scam yet.

And yet you ignore the company has been running for 9 years, millions of users, hundreds of communities, and so on...

I know why you don't answer to me, not because you think I'm a shill, it's easier to do that instead of backtracking on your baseless assumptions.

What I'm glad of is that several people have seen this already and commented about it too, if you think people are stupid and they believe in this smear campaign attempt then you are disillusioned.

LOL gosh knows what's next, depends on how Cryptodevil wakes up in the morning.

Dude give it a rest, you failed to prove Enjin is a scam, or there's anything suspicious. Time to rename this chat and go find actual scams if that's what you do all day.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
August 11, 2017, 09:58:23 AM
Cryptodevil's post on the signature campaign thread threatened (in red text) to rate everyone in the campaign with negative trust. That's basically bullying and because of that it was deleted:

Bullying? Pressuring a group of people into engaging with relevant issues they keep dismissing is not bullying and people in your position who resort to infantile reactions such as alleging they are being 'bullied' for the truth are to be considered as suspiciously disingenuous.

I looked into Enjin and seems to have more than it takes to raise funds
Hello Newbie account which has only been used to post pro-Enjin fanbois shilling. You'll have to excuse me if I'd rather not take your word for it on the matter. Besides, I don't doubt they have the ability to raise funds, otherwise I wouldn't be expressing the concerns I have about their ability to actually utilise those funds effectively.

Let me draw your attention to the OP
I was under the impression Lauda and Cryptodevil where legitimate and genuine in relation to presenting questions about this project. Now I understand that NO answer will satisfy them.
Here's the thing, Maxim, you and your team's responses have so far fallen far short of that needed to distinguish you from every other promise-laden hype-ICO, so if you choose to accuse me of being irrelevant, illegitimate or prejudiced then so be it, nothing will change.

As much as it pains you to have to answer to the public, it is the ONLY way you are going to convince them, and me, that your negative trust rating is undeserved.

So, with that in mind, I would ask that you dial-down the accusatory diatribe in this AND your moderated announcement thread, because it is doing your ICO no favours. I am a reasonable person and have no problem with removing negative ratings and withdrawing scam accusations when and where it is warranted. It would do you far more good to corral your team into behaving significantly more professionally than you have been and engage with the concerns raised in good order so that this matter can be settled either way.

As I said previously, given that the issues I have raised concerning your staff and performance figures can be immediately assuaged through providing audited accounts, something which you appear to be reluctant to do, at the very least you should be able to have your auditors issue an abbreviated account statement outlining your firm's financial health, no?

Activity: 11
August 11, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Enjin didn't handle this situation tactfully, but there's better ways to bring up issues with an ICO, you guys jumped the gun, it's difficult to take any of this seriously.

I'm nauseated by both sides.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 11, 2017, 08:47:21 AM
Alright you are lying too now. LOL
No.

The first thread wasn't censored, so all of NEMGUN posts are still there, your thread is not censored either, so all NEMGUN posts are still there.

I was talking about the self-moderated thread.

By everyone I mean the community, I could say the same to you, you are a shill for NEMGUN because of your previous business relation (where you made quite a bit of money).
Stop with the defamation.

Heck, he was even censored from the signature campaign thread (I think).
Cryptodevil's post on the signature campaign thread threatened (in red text) to rate everyone in the campaign with negative trust. That's basically bullying and because of that it was deleted:
See, you come in here thinking you know how this place works but you do not. You are lucky that he has given a warning before applying the negative ratings. He does not have to, and in most cases people do not warn you.

As for proof of a coordinated attack here you go:
More defamatory bullshit. People tend to copy the previous rating if nothing new needs to be added.
Activity: 9
August 11, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

Here is part of what scared our entire team off from working with him:

http://i.imgur.com/epLw9p3.png

http://i.imgur.com/cNMCj5z.png

His behavior on Skype video was rude, constant cursing at us while trying to force the project in his own direction. By chance, I was passing through the city which Ton (NVO founder) lives and I was planning to have an in-person meeting with him, but after our team did some background checks on NEMGUN we decided it was best to focus our resources elsewhere.

Giving us some vague messages from a Skype chat with the sole reason of depicting someone as a bad person is just not enough. Things can easily be taken out of context. Especially if you had a lengthy conversation.

The very action of burring posts that try to resolve some issues with your project instead of providing answers that would prove them wrong in front of your entire community indicated about the possible intentions of your CEO.

https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
Also you've got a book instead of whitepaper, where are the protocol, where are the details on how will your project work?  

So instead going personal, and fighting valued members of bitcointalk community,  prove us you're having a technical team, and explain us how will you integrate ethereum tokens into a gaming platform?
August 11, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
We'll arrange a hangout for next week - I'll schedule a date.
Activity: 18
August 10, 2017, 10:18:10 PM
OP you try real hard sometime for people to keep liking you, I bet you are a fucking loser in real life
Activity: 9
August 10, 2017, 10:02:55 PM
Wow.

Pretty scummy to do something like this. You guys are still trying to label this particular ICO as a scam.

I don't really see how this is a scam, after sifting through the majority of all three threads. They have given you replies which had addressed the most of the issues.

- I'm sure most of this will be put to rest if the Enjin team decides to make a public video.
August 10, 2017, 08:17:51 PM
As for proof of a coordinated attack here you go:

And the Jacob70 account, I bought it so that we could post our main threads with images. Buying and selling accounts is allowed on this forum.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
August 10, 2017, 07:54:50 PM
Are you intentionally being obtuse or do you simply not understand the fact that yes, there are obvious reasons why you would invent 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as customer service accounts and it isn't for nefarious purposes, either. If you're having to provide contact points for your users, you want to be able to maintain a common front-office image and constantly having to change these as staff come and go over the years means that it makes perfect sense to 'standardise' these forum accounts into sock-puppets which can be utilised by whomever you do have working at that time to answer the support desk.

So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

Please provide me your full name and links to social media. Since you're accusing us of being a scam with ZERO evidence (including bullying the community and team members) and hiding behind an anonymous persona (the irony). You won't even take a call from us. Why are you so scared to reveal your identity? What are you hiding exactly? I need to make sure you are not working for a competitor for example and other possible ulterior motives. If you value your privacy then feel free to PM me the details. The fact that NENGUM is involved in this with you directly, is more than enough reasoning for me to ask who you are.

I have gone above and beyond in answering your baseless scam accusations. It's now your turn to prove your identity and showing the community you have no hidden agenda.
August 10, 2017, 07:46:12 PM
So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

We cannot share private company documents with people online who we don't know. Also, our employees care about their personal information and we don't feel they would be safe in your hands. What we'll do is a hangout video with the team, showing that everyone here is a real person and put these accusations to rest.

That sounds like a good idea, if you do it on YouTube you get an option for a chat on the side of the video where anyone can participate and ask questions.
So even Cryptodevil can sign in with a generic YouTube account and ask all the questions he wants directly.
August 10, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

We cannot share private company documents with people online who we don't know. Also, our employees care about their personal information and we don't feel they would be safe in your hands. What we'll do is a hangout video with the team, showing that everyone here is a real person and put these accusations to rest.
August 10, 2017, 07:37:55 PM
Heck, he was even censored from the signature campaign thread (I think).

http://i.imgur.com/EtFFhde.jpg

I mentioned that previously, that is outrageous, Cryptodevil abusing his forum reputation to scare innocent people who just want to earn a little.
Who's idea was that? NEMGUN?

Let's scare them off... We haven't even proved they are a scam but hey let's scare them anyway...

Such a bad attitude and you guys say you do this for the community??? LOL

That's what I call the Bitcointalk Mafia, you do what we say or we fuck you over.

Who are the scammers here? Ask yourself the question.

There is no rule that say moderated threads cannot be had, otherwise why would there be an option?
And moderated threads are for moderation, so got to accept that. In no way the Enjin team did something unusual apart from deleting 2 posts from Crytodevil that were a repeat of previous posts.
I can't fault the team for having moderated Cryptodevil especially after seeing the abuse on the signature thread.
Neither I can fault them for not wanting to have to deal with NEMGUN nor hear his opinion.
Just read his previous posts on here, and the 2 previous threads to have a look at the nonsense he has been posting.
Pages:
Jump to: