Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 55. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 08:18:31 AM
I think Bitcoin isn't going to die, but to it's going to being the first used currency worldwide soon. More people get interested about this powerful crypto currency every day so we expect it will success and conquer the world

Bitcoin will not die but may be it will get replaced by some other currency in future, and if new currency is better then bitcoin then people will switch to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 08:16:30 AM
I think Bitcoin isn't going to die, but to it's going to being the first used currency worldwide soon. More people get interested about this powerful crypto currency every day so we expect it will success and conquer the world
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 03, 2016, 06:29:26 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

With the halving coming i expect the price to be increased so the miners will have the same or more profit like before, but if the price keeps crashing then this will become the start to the end of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 03, 2016, 06:26:57 AM
In my opinion, if there's still many people who use bitcoin continuously and the price of bitcoin still in high, impossible that bitcoin can die. But no one know what would happen in the future .

Of course we will always have some Bitcoin available in the market and we will always have some people willing to buy or trade with bitcoin if price is good.
But, if ''big'' companies and merchants don't accept bitcoin and we don't become mainstream soon, some other virtual currency can replace bitcoin and become more popular.
In this case, people will still use Bitcoin but not as much as they use now.

Activity: 672
April 03, 2016, 06:15:54 AM
In my opinion, if there's still many people who use bitcoin continuously and the price of bitcoin still in high, impossible that bitcoin can die. But no one know what would happen in the future .
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2016, 04:54:29 AM
Bitcoin cannot die so easily as it has just started to grow and the popularity of bitcoin will reach to higher level in future when more people and businesses will start using it.

Yeah bitcoin will never die as quoted by most of the users. Bitcoin popularity is increasing continuously, this will lead to mass adoption which is highly required for bitcoin growth.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 03, 2016, 04:25:58 AM
Bitcoin will not die, it will just get stronger. As the price goes up, so is the profit of the miners. So there is no.reason that bitcoin is going to die any time soon. This is just a propaganda to promote another coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 03:43:50 AM
We cant predict its fortune for bitcoin but i cam say bitcoin will never die because it is well establish now and many of us use it as a part of our daily life. We pay it for our transaction and many company and big investors invest to bitcoin now because they know they get more and more profit with it . So dont worry we will be happy earners of bitcoin forever.
Clap! Clap! Yeah Bitcoin never die millions of people love Bitcoin lets time to buy Bitcoin now and make a big profit in the future and you become rich
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 03:43:02 AM
Bitcoin will only die if there is no new innovation that will be added to the core,longer transaction confirmation,price volatility,no new adaption these are some reason why bitcoin will die.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 03, 2016, 03:34:45 AM
We cant predict its fortune for bitcoin but i cam say bitcoin will never die because it is well establish now and many of us use it as a part of our daily life. We pay it for our transaction and many company and big investors invest to bitcoin now because they know they get more and more profit with it . So dont worry we will be happy earners of bitcoin forever.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2016, 03:13:29 AM
No one knows when Bitcoin is die but I'm make sure Bitcoin not die because many people love and trust Bitcoin. Bitcoin is number one Bitcoin is the best
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 12:18:45 AM
Big mining pools can definitely make profits off mining. When you get a block, there is a huge reward. So Bitcoin will take a very long time to die, or it may never die at all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 02, 2016, 08:27:47 PM
No one wanna to bitcoin to die as will affect several peoples,as their incomes.Soo i doubt we will let bitcoin die just because some countries or companies wanna it.
Yup !! More companies want bitcoin. Bitcoin never die because many stores, investment and games are using bitcoin the number one altcoin in the whole word. U can make more profit by using bitcoin the amount become larger and larger.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 08:23:52 PM
No one wanna to bitcoin to die as will affect several peoples,as their incomes.Soo i doubt we will let bitcoin die just because some countries or companies wanna it.
Activity: 8
April 02, 2016, 05:46:29 PM
Bitcoin will never die, at least in few next years... Wink
Activity: 812
April 02, 2016, 05:37:34 PM
Bitcoin cannot die so easily as it has just started to grow and the popularity of bitcoin will reach to higher level in future when more people and businesses will start using it.

Yeah its just a matter of time, bitcoin will be used and accepted more in future and it will more powerful as a currency benefiting the customers in various and best possible way.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2016, 05:34:57 PM
Bitcoin will never die, and be happy about that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 02, 2016, 05:23:59 PM
Activity: 560
April 02, 2016, 05:11:45 PM
Well the mine is projected to has an end ,the way the core of bitcoin will handle those over the years will be the result,i believe fees will be the reward of the miners,i just dont know how many fees,and minimum ammount of fees,currently big farmers making several coins a day soo will the fee be enought to keep those miners active?
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2016, 03:57:03 PM
Just because you think mining is going to die, doesn't mean it will. You never know what will happen with bitcoin. And even if mining does die, that doesn't spell the end for bitcoin.
well if there will be no interest in mining at all you will most probably not be able to send transactions as there will be no one to confirm then

to be honest i think that bitcoins will never going to die because people are actually really interested in it and they will never lose the interest, i hope my predictions are correct
Pages:
Jump to: