Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 54. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 02:56:54 AM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Well glad to see you're so optimistic.

But once you admit that if btc price goes under 100$ you can consider it dead, it becomes much more probable to see btc dead once or twice...

not to be 100$ only when it touch 300$ I will reconsider, but now Bitcoin is steady
I'm consider bitcoin is dead if the value is 50$ but do u think bitcoin will go down to 50$? No because many people love bitcoin many people making money because of bitcoin do u think these people want to to die bitcoin? No! Never!

And thats not gonna happen if bitcoin go down or be dead? I dont see it will die because if bitcoin die many coins intrading site is gonna be dead to. Because they all depends on bitcoin. Many devs make coin to exchange to bitcoin so they can earn. So theres no way bitcoin will be dead.

Like I said before bitcoin will never die, But I want to know that

Do you think it is possible to replace bitcoin with another coin
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 04, 2016, 02:15:51 AM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

But once you admit that if btc price goes under 100$ you can consider it dead, it becomes much more probable to see btc dead once or twice...

not to be 100$ only when it touch 300$ I will reconsider, but now Bitcoin is steady
I'm consider bitcoin is dead if the value is 50$ but do u think bitcoin will go down to 50$? No because many people love bitcoin many people making money because of bitcoin do u think these people want to to die bitcoin? No! Never!

And thats not gonna happen if bitcoin go down or be dead? I dont see it will die because if bitcoin die many coins intrading site is gonna be dead to. Because they all depends on bitcoin. Many devs make coin to exchange to bitcoin so they can earn. So theres no way bitcoin will be dead.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 01:13:18 AM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

April 03, 2016, 11:08:26 PM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Activity: 55
April 03, 2016, 11:05:07 PM
Bitcoin will not die Smiley
At least not now Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 03, 2016, 11:02:51 PM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Thats not likely gonna happen unless the bitcoin community starts crumbling down losing hope on bitcoin and its future.

Yeah, it is too far fetch to even consider bitcoin dropping to 100 right now. The rise is steady. The price is not manipulated to reach 400. It is the current price because of its demand.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
April 03, 2016, 10:57:27 PM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Thats not likely gonna happen unless the bitcoin community starts crumbling down losing hope on bitcoin and its future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 10:52:50 PM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,

Activity: 30
April 03, 2016, 10:36:44 PM
Bitcoin is 100% based on computer technology, and as such it is undoubted that sooner rather than later will be displaced by more advanced options to make economic transactions, but even in this hypothetical case I don't think bitcoin will disappear completely: always will remain romantic bitcoiners playing games in the future whit this pioneer altcurrency.
Let's also not forget the possibility of the adult entertainment industry (one of the largest industries out there) adopting Bitcoin as a primary payment source. After all, since BTC is anonymous, not many people would suddenly be opposed to considering to pay for sexual content via BTC.
haha, yeah. Not too many people out there would wanna pay for sex or anything related through a credit card.
April 03, 2016, 09:49:05 PM
NEVER

Bitcoin always grow,
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 03, 2016, 09:46:50 PM
I don't think so.. #Bitcoin will never die !!

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 03, 2016, 09:20:01 PM
In my opinion, if there's still many people who use bitcoin continuously and the price of bitcoin still in high, impossible that bitcoin can die. But no one know what would happen in the future .

Of course we will always have some Bitcoin available in the market and we will always have some people willing to buy or trade with bitcoin if price is good.
But, if ''big'' companies and merchants don't accept bitcoin and we don't become mainstream soon, some other virtual currency can replace bitcoin and become more popular.
In this case, people will still use Bitcoin but not as much as they use now.

I think no other cryptocurrency even comes close to what bitcoin has achieved. If bitcoin's growth continues, merchandizers will have no reason to doubt bitcoin or pull out from it. This will continue and bitcoin will continue to.exist.
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 03, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
3 years is very short. If your statement holds true it will be at least 6 years. It took Bitcoin several years to get to the rise. An alt coin would have to experience the same rise with the same amount of time.

I doubt bitcoin will die this decade.

I dont agree with the statement that bitcoin will die in 3 years.As more and more merchants and people adopt bitcoin,bitcoin price will go up and with higher price of bitcoin,mining will always be profitable.Better and improved hardwares can also be developed for mining during these days.
Clap clap! Yeah boy don't listen to people who are envy in bitcoin because people don't believe in bitcoin have no future ! And a person who believe in bitcoin have a bright future and u are become rich.
April 03, 2016, 06:21:47 PM
Bitcoin is 100% based on computer technology, and as such it is undoubted that sooner rather than later will be displaced by more advanced options to make economic transactions, but even in this hypothetical case I don't think bitcoin will disappear completely: always will remain romantic bitcoiners playing games in the future whit this pioneer altcurrency.
Let's also not forget the possibility of the adult entertainment industry (one of the largest industries out there) adopting Bitcoin as a primary payment source. After all, since BTC is anonymous, not many people would suddenly be opposed to considering to pay for sexual content via BTC.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 06:13:18 PM
Time will show how long Bitcoins survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.
3 years is very short. If your statement holds true it will be at least 6 years. It took Bitcoin several years to get to the rise. An alt coin would have to experience the same rise with the same amount of time.

I doubt bitcoin will die this decade.

I dont agree with the statement that bitcoin will die in 3 years.As more and more merchants and people adopt bitcoin,bitcoin price will go up and with higher price of bitcoin,mining will always be profitable.Better and improved hardwares can also be developed for mining during these days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 03, 2016, 06:03:40 PM
April 03, 2016, 05:51:34 PM
I didn't know this sort of discussion was still going. To be honest I think that people should be more optimistic within Bitcoin's powers. Don't try to fight what it can do. It has the opportunity and upmost abilities to put food on the table and save you from taxed earnings. Why would anyone actually try to fight that? I don't understand. A lot of the time when people sit around and say things like this, they actually do kilk Bitcoin.

If you're not a Bitcoin supporter, I'm not sure why you're here. I'm not trying to complain. I just wanna understand.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 03, 2016, 05:31:10 PM
Bitcoins won't die as it has lots of users attached to it, has a value which cannot be driven down so easily having such huge market cap, cannot end this innovation which is so new to even developers who did not invent it, but are eager to know about it more...

That's true but I don't think that market cap is huge its too small at a moment, and if market cap would be huge then majority of people around us would be aware about bitcoin, but that is not the scenario at a moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 03, 2016, 05:28:04 PM
Well bitcoin may have some big problem make the value decreasing ,but in the end the community will take advantage to get bitcoins for a low value,and when the problem gets fixed the price will return.On the last years people may tryed to find something to kill but till the moment there is nothing ,Nakamoto made a huge clean code and project,i hope he or her returns and choose the road of bitcoin that would change the direction of bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 03, 2016, 02:45:44 PM
Bitcoins won't die as it has lots of users attached to it, has a value which cannot be driven down so easily having such huge market cap, cannot end this innovation which is so new to even developers who did not invent it, but are eager to know about it more...
Pages:
Jump to: