Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 7. (Read 23938 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 08:09:47 AM
Hi there folks.

You are receiving payments right at this moment.

First, you will receive your BASE payment as on spreadsheets.

Additional payment (interest) will follow after decision will be made about it.

Regards
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
September 28, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

http://www.google.sr/patents/US9563202

Remote controlled vehicle with a head-mounted display apparatus
US 9563202 B1

Hoмep пyбликaции   US9563202 B1
Tип пyбликaции   Гpaнт
Hoмep зaявки   US 15/186,783
Дaтa пyбликaции   7 фeв 2017
Зaявлeн   20 июн 2016
Дaтa пpиopитeтa   29 июн 2012
Дpyгиe нoмepa пaтeнтa   US9612627, Eщё 7 »
Aвтopы изoбpeтeния   Eric Justin Gould Bear, Rachel M. Strickland, Jim McKee
Пepвoнaчaльный пaтeнтooблaдaтeль   Monkeymedia, Inc.
Библиoгpaфичecкиe ccылки   BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan

What do you think about it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
September 28, 2017, 06:46:18 AM
I'm curious - will the project really be launched?
If you shut down .. then why rebrand all this after raising ICO???  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Here .. the link from the branch translates to the site - https://monkey.com/

And below:

"Copyright © 2017 Monkey., MONKEYmedia, Inc. is a privately-held United States corporation unaffiliated with the activities of this website, and now located at http://monkey.media/."

Go to http://monkey.media

And taaam ... but see what's there)

Very interesting .. especially - teleport .. to control copters ... below - US Patent 9,563,202, etc. - patents .. budk look .. whose real they are.

Can still live?

Video on September 12th. http://Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr1CZ8xvJM

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 25, 2017, 02:17:08 PM
I guess I've neglected the Monkey project again in my sight. it seems like it was so and remained dead full of deception.

Deception?

Just go back to statement, as it clearly states they have time till end of september.

As I wrote, I was expecting faster payment as I was trying to push your case forward, but I do not have any "actual power" in monkey capital.

I'm just a guy who do not like to leave things like that unresolved.
then I'm very strong. I hope that your strength and activity will not be unsuccessful. I wish you good luck in promoting your idea and in Tom to contribute to the payment of the due rewards for the participants in the signature of the monkey company.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
September 25, 2017, 08:47:13 AM
I am an early participant of the signature campaign as seen in spreadsheet. Are the tokens automatically credited into my waves wallet I indicate in spreadsheet? Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
September 24, 2017, 05:06:04 PM
I wonder when ODINN will give up and end working for these scammies  Grin you started with enthusiasm after ColorlessK and I can see that you regret already  Cheesy

I'm enthusiastic (?) always, only thing that irks me, is "I'm not being listened to" Smiley
And another thing - "I do not work for them", I'm not paid in any way (which actually makes me sad Tongue)

As I'm not being "listened to", I'm leaving it in professional hands, because theres nothing else I can do Smiley
And I do not see the point in "kicking with a horse" (goldseek guy) Smiley

So thats that Smiley

well, I hope that Daniel can find it in his heart to throw you a few coevals at the end of the day. Despite what anyone is saying without you we wouldn't have any updates lol.
September 24, 2017, 04:56:53 PM
I wonder when ODINN will give up and end working for these scammies  Grin you started with enthusiasm after ColorlessK and I can see that you regret already  Cheesy

I'm enthusiastic (?) always, only thing that irks me, is "I'm not being listened to" Smiley
And another thing - "I do not work for them", I'm not paid in any way (which actually makes me sad Tongue)

As I'm not being "listened to", I'm leaving it in professional hands (see Daniels statement), because theres nothing else I can do Smiley
And I do not see the point in "kicking with a horse" (goldseek guy) Smiley

So thats that Smiley
Activity: 574
September 24, 2017, 04:20:06 PM
I wonder when ODINN will give up and end working for these scammies  Grin you started with enthusiasm after ColorlessK and I can see that you regret already  Cheesy
September 24, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
I guess I've neglected the Monkey project again in my sight. it seems like it was so and remained dead full of deception.

Deception?

Just go back to statement, as it clearly states they have time till end of september.

As I wrote, I was expecting faster payment as I was trying to push your case forward, but I do not have any "actual power" in monkey capital.

I'm just a guy who do not like to leave things like that unresolved.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 24, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

... payment in next 7 days or less.

I understand that nobody get payment..? That is not surprise..
So.. waiting for new story about problems with car, funeral or maybe this time something more original..  Roll Eyes Grin I'm so excited!  Grin

You need to understand, that 7 days was only my statement (kindly give full quotation, not out of context), as I tried to push bounty payment forward (and actually there was some movement about it), to close this case before swap.
As for now - statement made by Daniel still stands.

I suppose it was delayed due to coming swap (+ dev traveling etc etc). Thats all I know for now.

If you have any questions, please visit https://t.me/Monkey_Capital or their newly opened chat on http://monkey.com

Basically, all news can be obtained there, as slack is now closed (all moved to OPEN chat on monkey.com)
September 24, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

So.. waiting for new story about problems with car, funeral or maybe this time something more original..  Roll Eyes Grin I'm so excited!  Grin

You need to understand, that 7 days was only my statement (kindly give full quotation, not out of context), as I tried to push bounty payment forward (and actually there was some movement about it), to close this case before swap.
As for now - statement made by Daniel still stands.

I suppose it was delayed due to coming swap (+ dev traveling etc etc). Thats all I know for now.

If you have any questions, please visit https://t.me/Monkey_Capital or their newly opened chat on http://monkey.com

Basically, all news can be obtained there, as slack is now closed (all moved to OPEN chat on monkey.com)
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

So.. waiting for new story about problems with car, funeral or maybe this time something more original..  Roll Eyes Grin I'm so excited!  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

How about words getting cheaper and cheaper these days? Thanks to ODINN and the Monkey shit Project!  Grin

Sounds like more excuses building, the checks are in the mail excuse?

I am interested in following to see how this transpires. The time, way, process it is concluded under. If this communities' work, their efforts are paid by Monkey Capital/DMHCO as per their arrangement. It is an insight into how Monkey Capital operates, since so much of what we know are from mostly non-transparent sources as we now enter October soon.

Daniel should take care of these outstanding items before working on his next coin? Not like he is hurting for capital. Putting his efforts on making more money or enjoying some nice time in Thailand, when he has yet to compensate those who were not so fortunate to get their coins first on the $MNY Monkey Capital coin distribution scheme.

What coin(s) is/are Monkey Capital on now?
PRE seems to be the new one. Is it related to ZUR deal? That coin also getting pummeled. What about MNY and COE.. GFL? So so many markets to maintain and keep liquid. I see MNY market is drying.. buy side liquidity dying up.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 10:37:24 AM
BTW, @goldseek very nice analysis. Once I summed up Daniel dumped 200+ BTC worth tokens. I see your figures match.

Thank you for the reply and supporting the analysis. It was completed in collaboration with a few others, but I believe that the data is only in part since it was only tracking some of the largest blocks. Like only 800M of the 1BILL MNY coins. The other 200M was not pursued as it was just "minor" and additional vs the majority of the units.

So I am sure those add on top of the 200+ BTCs. Coeval had much higher liquidity and prices so there could be substantial amount sold into this. So this total is only what we know just about MNY and some of the COE.

Add ZUR and other pumps and dumps, it has been a good few months for Daniel and his family of overnight millionaires he was writing about in his yet to be unreleased book with Joshua. I see that it has been removed off of Amazon. What happened there? I wanted to read about the Putin army out to get him. Exciting fiction.
September 24, 2017, 03:30:37 AM
Just to be clear, all I have to do is leave my monkey tokens on my waves platform for the exchange to automatically happen?

No. You will send it to specified waves address with your MEW address in attachment.

Gotcha, any update on when that will be happening? And does the same go for the coeval?

No date set. We were expecting this to happen this week, but apparently due to staff traveling, it was moved

I have to say it, I hold COE and MNY tokens only for entertainment purposes. All that monkey stuff makes me laugh so hard I don't see my life without it.

Well, there are some entertaining values, depending how you look at it.

Quote from: 10yearsolder
How about words getting cheaper and cheaper these days? Thanks to ODINN and the Monkey shit Project!  Grin

Cheaper? Market worked due to swap ratios, that's all. MNY COE PRE ZUR-WAVES GFL, all involved in SWAP, so everyone try to get best deal on SWAP. If price drops its either that, or simple fud due to moved swap date.
Rather normal thing. Like vitalik "death" etc.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 11:49:01 PM

How about words getting cheaper and cheaper these days? Thanks to ODINN and the Monkey shit Project!  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
September 23, 2017, 01:52:43 PM
I have to say it, I hold COE and MNY tokens only for entertainment purposes. All that monkey stuff makes me laugh so hard I don't see my life without it. I'm scam addict as Daniel is meth addict.
BTW, @goldseek very nice analysis. Once I summed up Daniel dumped 200+ BTC worth tokens. I see your figures match.

Hello. Bye.
September 22, 2017, 04:33:27 AM
Just to be clear, all I have to do is leave my monkey tokens on my waves platform for the exchange to automatically happen?

No. You will send it to specified waves address with your MEW address in attachment.

Gotcha, any update on when that will be happening? And does the same go for the coeval?
September 21, 2017, 07:15:44 AM

Hello. Bye.
September 21, 2017, 06:31:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: