Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 11. (Read 5079 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
March 30, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
KORA seems like a very good project! but because of the language barrier I can not understand all the technical subtleties. Can somewhere there is a description in Russian?
Kora ANN Thread translated into 23 languages ​​and I am sure Russia one of them, will be better and surely will make you more understanding about this project if asked directly into KORA Russian thread.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
I believe in the success of the Kora Network project. A strong project team does everything to be the first in the crypto currency market!

I personally am also very sure that this project could be successful, let alone see the team responsible for managing the project, I believe they will easily bring this project achieve success.
Let us always support this project.
because the success of a project that depends on all of the people who manage this project, and I believe that they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project.
and hopefully later there will be an amazing good news regarding the progress of the project.
Activity: 658
March 29, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
I believe in the success of the Kora Network project. A strong project team does everything to be the first in the crypto currency market!

I personally am also very sure that this project could be successful, let alone see the team responsible for managing the project, I believe they will easily bring this project achieve success.
Let us always support this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 27, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Holding KNT is similar to the partial role in Kora Network which later if Kia contributes KNT will provide an important role to run the platform. KNT will be distributed to Contributors as an ERC20 token after the token sale is completed. KNT-ERC20 tokens can be redeemed for KNT on the Kora Network
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
HEllo, where are Bounty spreadsheet? And when will be tokens distribution? I can`t found spreadsheet.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
KORA seems like a very good project! but because of the language barrier I can not understand all the technical subtleties. Can somewhere there is a description in Russian?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
I see this is a Kora a huge project and I really hope the project could be growing more Kora so can give benefits to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 22, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
I am pretty impressed with the fact that the PRE ICO and Private sale have raised 4 million USD and that there is a pilot project running for over 300 Farmers n Abuja, Nigeria. I am thinking that this project can save countless of Farmer's lives and families because in developing countries right now, so many farmers are committing suicide and leaving behind a mountain of debt for their loved ones, all through no fault of their own because of the ruthless multinationals and corrupt incompetent governments. If we don't look after the farmers what are we going to eat?
I wrote a blog review on my blog about KORA NETWORK and am hoping we get more Savvy investors coming into the Kora Network fold.

http://bitbillions.net/2018/03/22/altcoin-review-kora-network-bridging-fintech-and-blockchain/  Smiley
Activity: 784
March 22, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
10 more days Public Sale will begin. see the pre-sale could be successful $3 million sold out, I bet on general sales will also be successful and hopefully be achieved the target.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
March 22, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
Why is this thread full of posts that praise this project? I too like the project, but it looks a lot like all those "Great project! Joined airdrop!" posts that were all over this forum a month ago.
Activity: 546
March 22, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
it seems that KORA will be top ICO if they really run the project especially if the team is compact in this project
all teams will surely do the job that is best to be able to make this project succeed, and I believe that all the teams here will always cooperate well, until their goals can be achieved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
it seems that KORA will be top ICO if they really run the project especially if the team is compact in this project
Activity: 658
March 21, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
I think this project can succeed, everyone already knew this, project bountyhive more popular lately.
and hopefully this project can develop advanced and successful, in keeping with what we expected.
Activity: 504
March 21, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
I really liked this project, because the project has a very good benefits.
 Hopefully the project can run smoothly until the project could reach a success.
I also support this project, the team in this project is also solid hope for the future of this project run smoothly and successfully.
I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and provide the best results for all participants.
 because in my opinion, this project has the potential to be successful.
No mistaking this is a nice project from BountyHave is now again a lot in interest by participants of the bounty. I am sure that the project can achieve success and increasingly developed again.
A project of the bountyhave lately, much sought after by the participants because it could provide the best surprise for the participants. I am confident that the projects will be a lot of support and can reach the target.
I have also seen such that the project of the bountyhave now this much sought after by the participants. from the start the project at open attendee direct much of the bounty, this proves that this project can provide benefits for the participants and investors I believe that this project can succeed.
because many people have believed that the project is indeed very potential to be a great success.
and I believe that this project can succeed and deliver the best results for all participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
I also support this project, the team in this project is also solid hope for the future of this project run smoothly and successfully.
I think no doubt if this project could be a huge success and provide the best results for all participants.
No mistaking this is a nice project from BountyHave is now again a lot in interest by participants of the bounty. I am sure that the project can achieve success and increasingly developed again.
A project of the bountyhave lately, much sought after by the participants because it could provide the best surprise for the participants. I am confident that the projects will be a lot of support and can reach the target.
I have also seen such that the project of the bountyhave now this much sought after by the participants. from the start the project at open attendee direct much of the bounty, this proves that this project can provide benefits for the participants and investors I believe that this project can succeed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 20, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
Activity: 700
March 19, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: