Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 12. (Read 5079 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 09:36:16 PM
I really liked this project, because the project has a very good benefits.
 Hopefully the project can run smoothly until the project could reach a success.
I also support this project, the team in this project is also solid hope for the future of this project run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:07:33 PM
I really liked this project, because the project has a very good benefits.
 Hopefully the project can run smoothly until the project could reach a success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:54:38 PM
It is one of the rare projects that Bountyhive manages and I think will get invest. I guess there was a lot of participants. I don’t know because I didn’t get in. But  I really think positive things about the project both in terms of image and in terms of the layout of the websites.
we really have to think positive in assessing a project, but I see for the future of this project will be successful and many investors will be interested in this project.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
The development and growth of the financial services industry is currently heavily dependent on the existing infrastructure. In order for the financial services industry to grow, then we must have this infrastructure. with the existence of blockchain technology, all can be overcome. kora has a dream to build a good infrastructure, safe and fast. This is good news for all of us. good luck kora .
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
Do you have a working prototype? Huh
Activity: 182
March 16, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
It is one of the rare projects that Bountyhive manages and I think will get invest. I guess there was a lot of participants. I don’t know because I didn’t get in. But  I really think positive things about the project both in terms of image and in terms of the layout of the websites.
Activity: 369
March 16, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
projects that are very innovative, can help the community in terms of finance. I think this project has a pretty good prospect in the future, certainly there will be many people who helped with this project. hopefully this project can be successful and many investors to join.
Activity: 129
March 15, 2018, 08:27:15 AM
Kora project is an inclusive financial infrastructure project if viewed from the concept is very good, but I am permitted to monitor the development of this project hopefully many who support and join this Kora project
Activity: 39
March 13, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
Hopefully the kora continues to grow and more and more supporters. Certainly participate in ICO token purchases.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Over 16.000+ Entries & Constantly Growing.

Check out the Kora Network Bounty Campaign on Bountyhive! 💰
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 08:53:42 PM
I also think such that this project will become a Kora is great for the future.
And I also hope will be many who support this project in order to succeed.

a project like this will definitely have a lot of support, in view of the concept that brought in the project is very interesting.
and I believe that all of the team here will do a good job, that could have made the project a great success.

a new technology in blockchain that is Kora If explained in simple meaning Kora Network is Infrastructure for inclusive financial system where this platform can Connect people and community and capital simultaneously

Thank you and Welcome to Bountyhive and Kora Network! 🎩

Me and my team, we are so happy when we see the community appreciate the projects we post, it's heartwarming honestly, thank you, everyone! ✌️

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

Activity: 240
March 09, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
a new technology in blockchain that is Kora If explained in simple meaning Kora Network is Infrastructure for inclusive financial system where this platform can Connect people and community and capital simultaneously
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
It looks like KORA will be top ICO if they really run the project,
looking at the concept of finance I feel good to attract investors
a project like this will definitely have a lot of support, in view of the concept that brought in the project is very interesting.
and I believe that all of the team here will do a good job, that could have made the project a great success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 10:45:00 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 08, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
the financial system is a big cake and there are already big players in it like Alibaba and Paypal, i think it will be difficult for the blockchain to change this industry as the blockchain is hard to handle so many data in short time
I do not agree with you, because every year the speed increases. And the sites that you named have more experience. In the future, I think everything will change.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 05, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
Background of Kora ..
Category: Banking, Business services, Communication, Cryptocurrency, Infrastructure . Kora Platform has a rating that can say quite well that if viewed in profile Kora get 3.4 rate. if the team get 3.0 rate. if the value of vision kora get 3.0 rate. if from product Kora get 2.0 rate . kora originated from Hong Kong State. Whitelist / KYC KYC List. As for the limited area is the United States, China, Korea. This platform was founded by Dickson Nsofor as CEO & Co-Founder of Kora. seed investmen in july 2018 then Kora 1.0 Development Begins — USSD, SMS & Mobile App in august 2017.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 03, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
the financial system is a big cake and there are already big players in it like Alibaba and Paypal, i think it will be difficult for the blockchain to change this industry as the blockchain is hard to handle so many data in short time
copper member
Activity: 146
March 03, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Is Spanish translation reserved yet?
Pages:
Jump to: