Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 15. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
Good that there is such a project.
My friends and I are going to participate.
What did you like about this project?
Please tell me a bit about this.
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
Good that there is such a project.
My friends and I are going to participate.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
I think that this project is suitable for investing.
Does anyone agree with me?
Hello, bro. I think so too. I have been analyzing this project in detail for a week now.
I did not find any flaws.
Hardly you have a chance to find it. The developers made an excellent project.
This has already been confirmed by many users.
Yes, I saw it. I read a few reviews and there are helpful tips.
Probably it will be useful for beginners.
Of course. In addition, developers often post interesting information and the latest news of the project.
Subscribe and do not miss it.
Well, thanks for the advice. I hope that this project will be able to meet my expectations.
I do not like to be disappointed.
Dude, you'll be happy. I guarantee you this.
You yourself see that the project is actively gaining popularity.
We will see. I'm very trusting, so I do not think you're lying.
I'm wondering how the developers will achieve their goals.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
Hello, bro. I think so too. I have been analyzing this project in detail for a week now.
Of course. In addition, developers often post interesting information and the latest news of the project.
Well, thanks for the advice. I hope that this project will be able to meet my expectations.
Dude, you'll be happy. I guarantee you this.
You yourself see that the project is actively gaining popularity.
May 30, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
May 30, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
May 30, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
May 30, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
May 30, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
May 30, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 30, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
I think you provide very complete information in this thread so that people who read this thread no longer need to visit your website because here has answered all questions about this project. hopefully your project runs smoothly and has many investors.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 30, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
If a person first made a deposit to the bronze master node will he have the opportunity to get a master node of a higher level?
In my opinion, the developers have taken into account this feature and if desired, any user can upgrade their master node
There is very little information on this token. It is not clear how much is being used and whether this token is being used for its intended purpose
The project has recently started to work. Neither passed, even months as purses started to work . Let's see what will happen in six months or a year .
I think developers should definitely come to grips with the marketing and design of its platform
First of all, they need to add information about the development team. To make a good white paper . Well, the site seems to be in normal condition.

I doubt it mate, I saw many successful project did not published developers team and technical team details until they gets into top 200 coin list at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
If a person first made a deposit to the bronze master node will he have the opportunity to get a master node of a higher level?
In my opinion, the developers have taken into account this feature and if desired, any user can upgrade their master node
There is very little information on this token. It is not clear how much is being used and whether this token is being used for its intended purpose
The project has recently started to work. Neither passed, even months as purses started to work . Let's see what will happen in six months or a year .
I think developers should definitely come to grips with the marketing and design of its platform
First of all, they need to add information about the development team. To make a good white paper . Well, the site seems to be in normal condition.

Definitely the user should get full information about the platform , its developers. About how this applies in the real world and for what this need. Need to be clear
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
May 30, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
I wonder how developers will make people use their cryptocurrency? How do i understand this token is notable only for the multi-level master node?
As the developers assure us, this coin with a completely new technology that is fundamentally different from what is now on the market
What is it so remarkable? I didn't see anything special. How can you run a token with the expectation that it will generate income from the master node if the token will not be profitable?
The most important advantage is that this token has a very good bandwidth
Do you think this project has at least some chance of success? I think about the current very little. There is not even a white paper to learn more about the specifics of the project
I can't say anything specific about this project. Perhaps someone will be interested in the theme with multi-level master nodes. On expense absence of a white paper can be said only one thing. The developers thought that all the necessary information is on the site
Especially in order to become the lowest master node bronze it is necessary to invest about 4-5 thousand dollars . This is a fairly large amount
Perhaps someone really wants to invest. But while the project will not be on hearing most people will not have transactions . The essence of this token is to really use it
Pages:
Jump to: