Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 16. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
I wonder how developers will make people use their cryptocurrency? How do i understand this token is notable only for the multi-level master node?
As the developers assure us, this coin with a completely new technology that is fundamentally different from what is now on the market
What is it so remarkable? I didn't see anything special. How can you run a token with the expectation that it will generate income from the master node if the token will not be profitable?
The most important advantage is that this token has a very good bandwidth
Do you think this project has at least some chance of success? I think about the current very little. There is not even a white paper to learn more about the specifics of the project
I can't say anything specific about this project. Perhaps someone will be interested in the theme with multi-level master nodes. On expense absence of a white paper can be said only one thing. The developers thought that all the necessary information is on the site
Especially in order to become the lowest master node bronze it is necessary to invest about 4-5 thousand dollars . This is a fairly large amount
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
I wonder how developers will make people use their cryptocurrency? How do i understand this token is notable only for the multi-level master node?
As the developers assure us, this coin with a completely new technology that is fundamentally different from what is now on the market
What is it so remarkable? I didn't see anything special. How can you run a token with the expectation that it will generate income from the master node if the token will not be profitable?
Do you think this project has at least some chance of success? I think about the current very little. There is not even a white paper to learn more about the specifics of the project
I can't say anything specific about this project. Perhaps someone will be interested in the theme with multi-level master nodes. On expense absence of a white paper can be said only one thing. The developers thought that all the necessary information is on the site
May 30, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
May 30, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
May 30, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
May 30, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
May 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
I think a lot depends on the initial funding for the project and its promotion
You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
No need to look superficially the development of the project. First of all, the big role is played by the project idea, the development team and the feasibility of the conceived in the real world.PR is certainly important but not as important as the product and the idea of the project
May 30, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
I think the thing is that the project lacks good marketing on various resources to attract new customers.
This is the main problem of many new projects related to blockchain. The blockchain industry itself is relatively young and developing. It is very difficult to promote something here even if the project is interesting.
I would argue with you there are many projects that collected just cosmic sums on the ICO of the same Bancor and many others.
You want to say that these projects had some outside capital for promotion ? I think everyone starts out relatively the same.
You are mistaken. The success of the project depends very much on how it will be served by the developers and how actively it will be promoted . The future of the project depends on it.
May 30, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
May 30, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
May 30, 2018, 07:20:15 AM
May 30, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
May 30, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
May 30, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
What technology does this token use and how is it so remarkable?
Pentanode is a cryptocurrency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Master node .
It doesn't tell me anything . What exactly is new in this cryptocurrency that is not in others?
Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Pentanode is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that uses a flexible collateral system.
I knew it without you, the fact that this cryptocurrency will have different rewards for the master node, depending on the collateral. The essence of the other whether the transaction on this platform
Of course there will be a new project and gives great hope, every day the project community is growing, though not at a fast pace but there are changes for the better
Perhaps you are right, the project is really very fresh and has not had time to prove himself .
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
Pentanode is a cryptocurrency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Master node .
It doesn't tell me anything . What exactly is new in this cryptocurrency that is not in others?
Unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Pentanode is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency that uses a flexible collateral system.
I knew it without you, the fact that this cryptocurrency will have different rewards for the master node, depending on the collateral. The essence of the other whether the transaction on this platform
Of course there will be a new project and gives great hope, every day the project community is growing, though not at a fast pace but there are changes for the better
May 30, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
May 30, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
May 30, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
May 30, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: