Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 12. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
This project reminds me DEVIANT at the beginning Smiley

Well said brother. Pentanide is a good project. I use both PTN and DEV.
Yes I agree with you Deviant a good project. I hope that Pentanode will be as successful! Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
I see the coin sale program on this project is very interesting with some bonus given, but I do not see the total supply of coins on this project, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

3% of 100m total supply. So 3m coins Smiley

It will be burned if are not sold
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
June 01, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

Well said brother. Pentanide is a good project. I use both PTN and DEV.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 09:53:16 PM
I see the coin sale program on this project is very interesting with some bonus given, but I do not see the total supply of coins on this project, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

3% of 100m total supply. So 3m coins Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
Hi guys.
I do not understand why this project exists.
Hey. What a strange question?
Do you even know what they are doing here?
Why do not you do it yourself? It is not hard. Just visit the site and read the information. I'm sure that you will cope with this.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 06:41:36 PM
Hi guys.
Hey. What a strange question?
Do you even know what they are doing here?
May 31, 2018, 06:36:11 PM
Hi guys.
Activity: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:48:32 PM
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 31, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?

Yes, of course, that's it. The amount of profit depends on how many tokens you buy and how much their price will increase. From these factors depends your future profit

yeah staking and owning a masternode is the equivalent of printing money! =) very satisfying!

That's why I like this project, very user friendly and profitable.
Activity: 12
May 31, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
Hi,

The guy who translated this post into Swedish used Google translator straight through! If I where you I would not pay him, the translation contains grammatical and spelling errors and very weird words are being used. I can translate it for you instead (if requested)
Activity: 147
May 31, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?

Yes, of course, that's it. The amount of profit depends on how many tokens you buy and how much their price will increase. From these factors depends your future profit

yeah staking and owning a masternode is the equivalent of printing money! =) very satisfying!
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?

The exchange is already but the developer of the coin decided to make the listing after the launch of the project. This happens after the 35000 block!
May 31, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

May 31, 2018, 12:54:29 PM
May 31, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?

Nobody knows this, each project has its own story, analysts do it, so you should think for yourself if you should buy tokens, because this is a risky business.
May 31, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?
Activity: 96
May 31, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
A project that promises more success. Stay tuned for a new platform that will definitely grow in the coming years. Let's work together to create a strong development project.
May 31, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?

In this case, you should either sell your tokens and stay in the red or wait for the moment when their price starts to rise
May 31, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

May 31, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: