Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 17. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
What technology does this token use and how is it so remarkable?
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
You say that this token is no different, but at least it has its own technology and not just the ethereum protocol like most tokens. Perhaps this token will be very good for ordinary transactions.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 30, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?

There are different offers, kindly join discord channel for further info and discussion.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
Good luck to developers! I am interested in staking package. Are there different kinds of this package? Is it a single offer with fixed conditions?
I like the idea of the staking package. There 3 kinds of the staking package. Amount of coins is the only difference between those kinds. More you have coins; more plausible you will get a reward.
Ok. How much coins I will get for the smallest wallet? I want to buy a bronze masternode, but I want to know all possibilities.
There are available 100, 250 and 500 coins. I think it is attractive for those who doesn’t have enough money to become an owner of bronze, or silver node.
Pentanode is well-designed platform with a talented team. I guess they have some experience in this field. That’s why the project meet users’ requirements.
Also, I am sure that they will be permanently developing the system. Accordingly, current situation on the market forces cryptoprojects to be flexible and attentive.
You are right. I can make a conclusion that Pentanode has these abilities. I will be glad to see their success. Are you sure that this project will be more needed than other?
There are many projects that offer profits, but I am sure that pentanode has more advantages than other. Security, guaranteed profits and offers for different users are only several advantages of the system.
Time will show, but I hope you are right. I like this project. My friends also do, so I hope team will continue their hard work and make something special.
Yes, me too. Let’s wait. Probably, we can help to make this project better too. If community supports the project, it grows stronger.
May 29, 2018, 07:27:09 PM
I like the idea of the staking package. There 3 kinds of the staking package. Amount of coins is the only difference between those kinds. More you have coins; more plausible you will get a reward.
Ok. How much coins I will get for the smallest wallet? I want to buy a bronze masternode, but I want to know all possibilities.
There are available 100, 250 and 500 coins. I think it is attractive for those who doesn’t have enough money to become an owner of bronze, or silver node.
Pentanode is well-designed platform with a talented team. I guess they have some experience in this field. That’s why the project meet users’ requirements.
Also, I am sure that they will be permanently developing the system. Accordingly, current situation on the market forces cryptoprojects to be flexible and attentive.
You are right. I can make a conclusion that Pentanode has these abilities. I will be glad to see their success. Are you sure that this project will be more needed than other?
There are many projects that offer profits, but I am sure that pentanode has more advantages than other. Security, guaranteed profits and offers for different users are only several advantages of the system.
Time will show, but I hope you are right. I like this project. My friends also do, so I hope team will continue their hard work and make something special.
May 29, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
May 29, 2018, 07:17:22 PM
May 29, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
Hello. Is there a referral program here?
I can invite several people.
join to discord https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s and you can read about bounty program
May 29, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
May 29, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
May 29, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
May 29, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
May 29, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
May 29, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
Yes, it has been recently presented.
It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?
I know that there are several kinds of wallets for different popular OS.
It is pretty comfortable for different users. You’d better look it by yourself.

Ok. I will. Pentanode develops really fast. I like that more and more people join the project. Do you know how much nodes are active?
True. Users understand how profitable could be pentanode. Recently I have seen statistics. There are more than 150 active nodes.
I am sure that number of these nodes will grow. Besides, developers want to list it on different platforms.

Wow. It looks so exciting. I am sure that there will be no problem with growing of the system. Do you know what exactly platform they have chosen?
Masternodes.online, MNProfits, Masternodes.pro, MNRank and other masternodes tracking websites were chosen by developers.
I hope they will achieve their goal.

Looks pretty ambitious. I really count on this project. I have big plans for Pentanode. It can be a great startup for small investors.
Nice idea. I consider that you need to stay tuned.
Situation can change any day, but I am sure that pentanode is a stable platform.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?

Ok. I will. Pentanode develops really fast. I like that more and more people join the project. Do you know how much nodes are active?
True. Users understand how profitable could be pentanode. Recently I have seen statistics. There are more than 150 active nodes.
I am sure that number of these nodes will grow. Besides, developers want to list it on different platforms.

Wow. It looks so exciting. I am sure that there will be no problem with growing of the system. Do you know what exactly platform they have chosen?
Masternodes.online, MNProfits, Masternodes.pro, MNRank and other masternodes tracking websites were chosen by developers.

Looks pretty ambitious. I really count on this project. I have big plans for Pentanode. It can be a great startup for small investors.
May 29, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 29, 2018, 05:07:07 PM
Good day penta lovers. Just to remind you, we are getting so many information and airdrops at discord. Kindly join with us.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

May 29, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: