Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction.
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction.
June 15, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
June 15, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
June 15, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
June 15, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
June 15, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
June 15, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Activity: 1
June 14, 2018, 10:10:43 PM
I entered your Discord channel to know about the nodes because the wallet does not synchronize me, I thank the person who gives me this information
I do not have a synchronized wallet on Windows 10. If you solved the problem, please tell me how to fix it!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
I entered your Discord channel to know about the nodes because the wallet does not synchronize me, I thank the person who gives me this information
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
June 14, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
hi
where to download blockchain?
thx Smiley
Activity: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
When will this coin be added on Cryptopia or any other exchange?
Activity: 43
June 14, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
It works perfect  Cheesy
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
wow
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
June 13, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
Hi guys. Thank You. Great.

Hi,

I set up new block explorer for PentaNode.
This is my custom development.
Very fast & pretty:

https://ptn.ccore.online/

Masternodes stats & roi available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/masternodes

Specific masternode ROI & stats available, Example:
https://ptn.ccore.online/address/PdeHZfrTTwZbukEu5jX2YtAwJfk69FbnzJ

Coin distribution stats available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/distribution

If you have sync problems you can always check active live nodes here:
https://ptn.ccore.online/connections

Api available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/api

Exchange information available with graphics & history:
https://ptn.ccore.online/exchanges

Tips & bounty PTN welcome to address: PqDVAX2Ls2CWGgXP461fF7Nz9PVVrGpqE3

Customization of explorer interface is available by request.
possible to point custom DNS subdomain
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:32:25 AM
Need help with correct run masternode.
system - windows 7. worked as masternode machine for 24/7 mode. never reset or shutting down.
I use this guide: https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/guide/1/en  and movie from youtube.
buy 5005 PTN`s. send it to my local wallet. after 10 confirms make new address with alias MN1. send from local to MN1 5000 PTN`s. after 15 confirms I open debug -> console and then:
masternode genkey.
write it in PentaNode.conf (masternodekey=..., masternode=1, masternodeaddr=ip:port)
then restart wallet. open debug -> console. masternode ouputs. write it to txt file. Then open masternode tab and click create. Entered all lines (alias, privkey, tx_output and tx_index). Then click start button. Close windows with "started successful". masternode status in console = status 9,  "notCapableReason" : "Successfully started masternode.". In masternode tab -> masternodes list I can see my MN. BUT if I look in http://explorer.pentanode-crypto.com/masternodes, i do not see my MN in list or if i can see it, but timer for uptime is frozen (always 0:00:00 or 0:00:02). after some hours my MN kicked from this list.
I don't understand - why my MN not worked?! 8 hours and no reward! what i need to do for worked MN?
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
Who knows what’s going on with the bounty campaign? I just can’t find any actual information. Maybe, someone participates there. I would be happy if you help me.
Bounty is ok. You just need to try it. Maybe it is a little bit different from other bounty campaigns, but if you like Pentanode you like the bounty offers too.
I like the project also. What do you mean different? There are some special offers for community members? I need more details about it I guess.
Nice questions. Perhaps, there are some individual offer. You need to connect with managers. They will answer on this question.
I mean bounty don’t have many campaigns like facebook, or Instagram, or many other social media.

Yes, I heard that they don’t have any official pages in social media, except the twitter account.
What about translation? How many languages are reserved now?
I don’t know about every language. As I said, you should fill in a google form to become a participant and bounty manager will help you with all of your questions.

Many people use social media sites other than Twitter nowadays. Devs must aim to resolve these kind of issues. After all, it's the investors that matter the most.
Activity: 104
June 12, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
Too much information about the masternodes and very little about the practical application of the coin, but this is only the beginning, who knows how it will be next 
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
June 11, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

It's good to see how the project develops. If we manage to enter a large exchange, we can expect a good price. Is it possible to participate in the payment system?
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
This looked like a good project to hop in for a short while... but ok problems with blockchain.

Saving my money until problems are solved.

It's a good project. Wise choice mate
Pages:
Jump to: