Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
Wallet still stuck on block 34999. Any news?

The developer wrote in Discord ,which solves the problem . This will happen on Tuesday the 12th at 12pm GMT . Just need to wait. Everything will work out .I just know it!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
This looked like a good project to hop in for a short while... but ok problems with blockchain.

Saving my money until problems are solved.
Activity: 41
June 09, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
Wallet still stuck on block 34999. Any news?
Activity: 25
June 09, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
The dev ANN:
@everyone The recent update which was intended to block rogue wallet stealing masternodes rewards is working. But it has a side effect which was not anticipated.  As a result, this recent fix is also blocking the Pentanode blockchain, refusing it to activate all masternode tiers and go beyond bloc #35000 For now, the blockchain is no longer validating transaction.  The solution for this issue is simple. I worked all night on a new fix allowing the blockchain to continue its job and pass through this blocking point.  The fix is ready and is currently being deeply tested on a testing a'd debugging side-chain. It will be released Tuesday the 12th at 12pm GMT It will be a mandatory fix, meaning you will need to upgrade to have your wallets and masternodes working.  I'm deeply sorry to make you upgrade twice in a few days. Testing phase for last upgrade has been too short and did not allow to anticipate this problem. I'll take all necessary measures to have a full non-regression test list this time, hence the 4 days delay before publishing.  In the meantime, exchange have been warned to block incoming and outgoing transactions.  Pentanode Dev
Just wait.
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 01:52:44 AM
Now blockchain is down. Where is a dev?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
Who knows what’s going on with the bounty campaign? I just can’t find any actual information. Maybe, someone participates there. I would be happy if you help me.
Bounty is ok. You just need to try it. Maybe it is a little bit different from other bounty campaigns, but if you like Pentanode you like the bounty offers too.
I like the project also. What do you mean different? There are some special offers for community members? I need more details about it I guess.
Nice questions. Perhaps, there are some individual offer. You need to connect with managers. They will answer on this question.
I mean bounty don’t have many campaigns like facebook, or Instagram, or many other social media.

Yes, I heard that they don’t have any official pages in social media, except the twitter account.
What about translation? How many languages are reserved now?
I don’t know about every language. As I said, you should fill in a google form to become a participant and bounty manager will help you with all of your questions.
Ok. I hope there is still something left for me Wink Are you a bounty member? What’s going on with payments? Is it regular?
No, I am not a participant. I just know a lot of things about the project. My friends participate in this bounty and they are happy. Payments are ok. Everything is going like it is supposed to be. 
It is nice to hear. I hope there will be a chance for me to become a part of this community. I like Pentanode so much. Good luck, everyone!
Activity: 280
June 08, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
Who knows what’s going on with the bounty campaign? I just can’t find any actual information. Maybe, someone participates there. I would be happy if you help me.
Bounty is ok. You just need to try it. Maybe it is a little bit different from other bounty campaigns, but if you like Pentanode you like the bounty offers too.
I like the project also. What do you mean different? There are some special offers for community members? I need more details about it I guess.
Nice questions. Perhaps, there are some individual offer. You need to connect with managers. They will answer on this question.
I mean bounty don’t have many campaigns like facebook, or Instagram, or many other social media.

Yes, I heard that they don’t have any official pages in social media, except the twitter account.
I don’t know about every language. As I said, you should fill in a google form to become a participant and bounty manager will help you with all of your questions.
Ok. I hope there is still something left for me Wink Are you a bounty member? What’s going on with payments? Is it regular?
No, I am not a participant. I just know a lot of things about the project. My friends participate in this bounty and they are happy. Payments are ok. Everything is going like it is supposed to be. 
June 08, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

June 08, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

June 08, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

June 08, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
June 08, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
June 08, 2018, 08:10:29 PM
June 08, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
Unfortunately, I haven’t been reading news about this project for a long time. Who knows what’s new happened to Pentanode? I like this project so much.
Everything is going well. Project is really living its best days. In accordance with the road map, developers are supposed to activate the Full tiered level masternode system. I guess it says something.
Yep, it looks good. Platfrom is created special for people that want to make money and make it fast. But I still don’t know what is better the bonze masternode or the silver one.
I don’t know but I think more you invest more you get. Its your choice. I can’t give financial advices but I made my own decision. I built a silver masternode and I hope I will get my benefit from it.
Lucky you. I hope all users will get their benefits. Pentanode looks like a well-designed platform will lost of interesting offers. I am sure that soon everyone will get it.
I except it. There are many project, but only several of them have a great future as pentanode has. I guess its only a matter of time and we will see how great it can be.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
Unfortunately, I haven’t been reading news about this project for a long time. Who knows what’s new happened to Pentanode? I like this project so much.
Everything is going well. Project is really living its best days. In accordance with the road map, developers are supposed to activate the Full tiered level masternode system. I guess it says something.
Yep, it looks good. Platfrom is created special for people that want to make money and make it fast. But I still don’t know what is better the bonze masternode or the silver one.
I don’t know but I think more you invest more you get. Its your choice. I can’t give financial advices but I made my own decision. I built a silver masternode and I hope I will get my benefit from it.
Lucky you. I hope all users will get their benefits. Pentanode looks like a well-designed platform will lost of interesting offers. I am sure that soon everyone will get it.
June 08, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
June 08, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
June 08, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
June 08, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: