Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 8. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
June 07, 2018, 06:42:23 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
June 07, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!

Where do you get the statistics that you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I, too, are in a telegram channel and every day a number of users enter into it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
June 07, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Activity: 392
June 07, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!

Where do you get the statistics that you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I, too, are in a telegram channel and every day a number of users enter into it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
June 07, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
June 07, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

June 07, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
June 07, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

June 07, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
June 07, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
June 07, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?

Every project is beautiful in its own way, the project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable!
June 07, 2018, 05:58:20 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 05:54:04 AM
June 07, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
June 07, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: