Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 7. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
Can you explain in more detail what master nod is ?
A very strange question Smiley as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node. If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
You can more about this phenomenon? Sorry for asking such stupid questions.
The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
It depends on many factors. From the load of the network, the number of transactions made with this coin, and more.In this case, the profit will depend on how much money you initially deposited on the wallet.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
A very strange question Smiley as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node. If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
June 08, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
June 08, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
June 08, 2018, 07:04:04 AM
June 08, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
Ptn price 100% up.
Activity: 34
June 07, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
VERY PERSPECTIVE COIN. Pen t node is the Crypto currencies ecosystem based on a new concept, Multilevel Masternodes.
June 07, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
Tomorrow block 35.000! Shocked
June 07, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
The price of the currency is already rising (86% 1 day), the value decreased somewhat because investors (DIAMONDS) have many PTN.
June 07, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
June 07, 2018, 07:24:20 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
June 07, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 07:08:54 AM
Thanks for the airdrop free coins, I see bright future for this coin, I will monitor this project too
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
June 07, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
June 07, 2018, 06:55:13 AM
The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a lot of finances, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
June 07, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
June 07, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a lot of finances, which the project does not have!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 06:48:00 AM
Wishing huge success to Pentanode! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: