Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 9. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why
June 07, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
June 07, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!
Activity: 7
June 07, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 11:30:43 PM
This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap,
Activity: 13
June 06, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Already listed in Graviex: https://graviex.net/markets/ptnbtc
Best of luck to the pre-sales buyers Cry
Activity: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
Easy guys! It's just the beginning. New investors are coming, buying the dip.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?

Yes, of course, that's it. The amount of profit depends on how many tokens you buy and how much their price will increase. From these factors depends your future profit
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
But if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?
June 06, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?

Nobody knows this, each project has its own story, analysts do it, so you should think for yourself if you should buy tokens, because this is a risky business.
June 06, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
And how many will have to wait for an increase in the price of tokens on the exchange? Week, month, year?
June 06, 2018, 03:56:19 PM
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?

In this case, you should either sell your tokens and stay in the red or wait for the moment when their price starts to rise
June 06, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
How do you think, how much does it cost to invest in the purchase of project tokens? And is it worth doing?

This is everyone's business, if you think that the tokens will go to the stock exchange and rise in price, then surely you should buy tokens

And if the tokens do not go to the stock exchange or go to the exchange, but lose in price? What should I do in this case?
June 06, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

June 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: