Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 36. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
I am newbie. Honestly, I know little about the project.
Where do I begin?
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Discord community have official Pentanode MN-Helpers:
@bigd & @MCLXI  
Do not hesitate to ask for their help (or mine) if you have any trouble concerning Pentanode ecosystem and masternodes.
As stated, the 3rd MN Helper spot is not filled yet, I did not found the right person for the moment
Activity: 546
May 25, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
Hey. I noticed that developers are very serious about security.
I like it. I think that this will attract new users.
Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
I'm sure it's not in vain.
Well, of course. They want the project to develop. And they are great at it.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
I agree with you. A lot depends on the developers. They do a good job.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Therefore, they can perform absolutely any task.
Now I understand this. It turns out that we can not worry about anything?
Developers take care of everything?
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
Good. I think that you are telling the truth.
Let's see what will happen next. I'm sure that the project will be of use to me.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
Hi. I also noticed this. Probably the developers put a lot of effort and spent a lot of money to achieve this.
Already, the project is gaining popularity. I think that in the near future it will be one of the best in this field.
How do you think why?
This is a strange question. They are real professionals and they have enough experience to do this.
Exactly. We must trust them.
They are doing everything right and will soon achieve great success.
May 25, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
How do you think why?
May 25, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
How do you think why?
Activity: 147
May 25, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Yes ofcourse! =) safety is rule #1! and I like being part of a community that is very open and helpful teaching others about this!   Cool
May 25, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
How do you think why?
May 25, 2018, 01:01:22 PM
May 25, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
Low Premine : 4% total : 3% for Public sale - 1% for promoting

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.

You said that crap numerous times already. We heard you. Can you please stop now? Every 2 pages the same post.
May 25, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
Low Premine : 4% total : 3% for Public sale - 1% for promoting

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!

Same here. Stay updated on their discord channel. Also you can get airdrops too, if you get lucky.
I've gotten Airdrop for two weeks in a row. So I can say here is not a novice Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 25, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!

Same here. Stay updated on their discord channel. Also you can get airdrops too, if you get lucky.
Activity: 27
May 25, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
Sorry but I'm new to crypto. What's the masternode all these guys talking about?

After a quick google search, this is a good introductory article of what is a masternode and how it works: https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/

That was really helpful. Thank you for giving me this link.
Activity: 233
May 25, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
Sorry but I'm new to crypto. What's the masternode all these guys talking about?

After a quick google search, this is a good introductory article of what is a masternode and how it works: https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 05:11:53 AM
And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: