Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 56. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
The project is pretty successful now. I hope they will be save this pace of development and community will even grow stronger and bigger.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

It took 1 week after the launch of the PentaNode network. Everything works without errors, PoS works fine, without orphans. For those who still have doubts, pass test, join now!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Just joined ... I follow the development.
Activity: 107
May 18, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
It's good that I can participate here. I like this project. The developers have created a very simple and convenient project.
Activity: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
Just Joined.. Let's Moon!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 18, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the site.

Not soon I guess. I have seen most coins don't reveal team members before exchange and whitepaper. This one also have some similar plan I think.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Where can I find information about the development team? There's nothing on the site.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
How many users do you think this platform will have?
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
Would you invest in this project? Answer honestly?
I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
I think I'll take the bronze master node. I won't take any chances and keep them to a minimum. This is the main principle. If there are any prerequisites for a good growth of the token, I will definitely buy more
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
May 18, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 18, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
May 18, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
Naturally, new projects cannot have a huge community, due to the uncertainty and a small credit of trust to the project. You need to work on the project, you need to promote the project and then maybe someone will start earning on the master node
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
May 18, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
May 18, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
May 18, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.
I would argue about competition. Do you have any idea how much money you need to spend for the promotion of this project?
I think the project is very promising, sooner or later the cryptocurrency community will learn about it , it is only a matter of time
You are very superficially looking at the state of things.
Achieving the popularity of some cryptocurrency is a very difficult process
To project shot needed an innovative idea that will be picked up by people. I believe that this platform has its own distinctive features
Like what? Multi-level master node?
And not only that, the developers promise us instant easy transactions that will surely be a huge plus . Users will like this token.
That is why I am skeptical about this project. What developers are trying to offer us is already there and successfully used . There are some coins that have the same bandwidth and have POS.
May 18, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.
I would argue about competition. Do you have any idea how much money you need to spend for the promotion of this project?
I think the project is very promising, sooner or later the cryptocurrency community will learn about it , it is only a matter of time
You are very superficially looking at the state of things.
Achieving the popularity of some cryptocurrency is a very difficult process
To project shot needed an innovative idea that will be picked up by people. I believe that this platform has its own distinctive features
Like what? Multi-level master node?
And not only that, the developers promise us instant easy transactions that will surely be a huge plus . Users will like this token.
Pages:
Jump to: