Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 57. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.
I would argue about competition. Do you have any idea how much money you need to spend for the promotion of this project?
I think the project is very promising, sooner or later the cryptocurrency community will learn about it , it is only a matter of time
You are very superficially looking at the state of things.
Achieving the popularity of some cryptocurrency is a very difficult process
To project shot needed an innovative idea that will be picked up by people. I believe that this platform has its own distinctive features
Like what? Multi-level master node?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Hey. I've heard that very experienced developers work here.
It's true? I want to know a little about them.
Exactly. Developers are really well-known people who have long been working in this field.
They managed to come up with the idea of creating a project and turn it into reality.

Exactly.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.
I would argue about competition. Do you have any idea how much money you need to spend for the promotion of this project?
I think the project is very promising, sooner or later the cryptocurrency community will learn about it , it is only a matter of time
To project shot needed an innovative idea that will be picked up by people. I believe that this platform has its own distinctive features
May 18, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
May 18, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
May 18, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
May 18, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
May 18, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
May 18, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
If you take part in weekly bounty, you will receive your coins in the end of the week. Dont forget join discord server https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s and put you Pentanode wallet address in #give-your-public-address

very soon!!  Shocked
May 18, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.

many users are in telegram, twitter, discord Wink
May 18, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
Current Block: 9,648 :ok_hand:
working!!!.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 08:22:47 AM
   Week #2 is almost over, bouties leaderboard will be closed this sunday at 12pm GMT.

You still have three days to participate in the bounty program. Take part and get free coins.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 06:20:08 AM
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
Activity: 546
May 18, 2018, 06:18:54 AM
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 06:15:53 AM
May 18, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out
May 18, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
May 18, 2018, 05:56:42 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
Hello, such a question! And will there be a full bounty program with a tweet, facebook and signature? I would like to know about the signature in more detail will it?

Hi:) In this weekly bounty is active only discord signature compain. But every week rules bounty compain updating. You can follow for bounty compain in discord, and new about all apdaiting . New bounty rools will updating in Sunday join in PentaNode discord channel and know about all bounty first. https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s
Pages:
Jump to: