Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 58. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:48:29 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 17, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Pentanode is proud to announce the new blockcahin explorer

http://explorer.pentanode-crypto.com/

this new explorer is showing advanced stats on Masternode especially MN-ROI !
May 18, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
May 18, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
the blockchain is live! you are able to start staking and earning rewards!
May 18, 2018, 05:38:58 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
Activity: 96
May 18, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
So who can explain the main idea of this project to me? What is it about?
Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what?  Huh
It all depends on how you set it up. But in any case, those who buy more tokens will get more profits. It is obvious.
Well, I understand that. In general, this is a platform that will help me to earn, I understand correctly?
That's right, you invest once and you can receive passive income from this. This platform is just about that.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what?  Huh
It all depends on how you set it up. But in any case, those who buy more tokens will get more profits. It is obvious.
Well, I understand that. In general, this is a platform that will help me to earn, I understand correctly?
May 18, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:25:28 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:23:40 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:19:10 AM
May 18, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
May 18, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
POOL!!!!!
There's no pool section, our coin is based on brand new Tiered Masternode system, it's full Proof-of-Stake no PoW sorry.

what is the amount of the preminated? Huh
I think premined is 4.000.000 PTN
I checked from block 1 to 20, every block mined 20.000 PNT, so make a calculate is 4.000.000 PNT premined for Presale and bounty

http://explorer.pentanode-crypto.com/richlist you can check out the dev addresses here, they are labelled, and a lot of the premine will be burnt before exchange listing!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
POOL!!!!!
There's no pool section, our coin is based on brand new Tiered Masternode system, it's full Proof-of-Stake no PoW sorry.

what is the amount of the preminated? Huh
I think premined is 4.000.000 PTN
I checked from block 1 to 20, every block mined 20.000 PNT, so make a calculate is 4.000.000 PNT premined for Presale and bounty
May 17, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
I'm a little surprised at how well the project is done.
The developers thought over every little thing. It is very nice.
Is it bad? What exactly surprised you?
I do not understand, please explain.
No, it's great. But in other projects this is not.
Developers are very attentive and careful about users here.
This is the main feature of the project. Thus, developers try to attract new users.
And they are good at it.
Yes, I noticed it too. Lately a lot of people joined the project.
This means that the project has a bright future. What do you think about it?
I think so too. The prospect of the project is hard not to notice.
Here everything is simple and convenient. This also attracts users.
To be honest, I even want to invite my friends here.
I think that they will read the information about the project and understand everything. And then they will say thank you to me.

I think this is one of the best projects for investors

yeh I've told everyone I know about this and encouraged them to grab some staking packs or a masternode as this will definitely be a great project in 2018!
Activity: 93
May 17, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
I'm a little surprised at how well the project is done.
The developers thought over every little thing. It is very nice.
Is it bad? What exactly surprised you?
I do not understand, please explain.
No, it's great. But in other projects this is not.
Developers are very attentive and careful about users here.
This is the main feature of the project. Thus, developers try to attract new users.
And they are good at it.
Yes, I noticed it too. Lately a lot of people joined the project.
This means that the project has a bright future. What do you think about it?
I think so too. The prospect of the project is hard not to notice.
Here everything is simple and convenient. This also attracts users.
To be honest, I even want to invite my friends here.
I think that they will read the information about the project and understand everything. And then they will say thank you to me.

I think this is one of the best projects for investors
Pages:
Jump to: