Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 18. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?

Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
October 28, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

October 28, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

October 28, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

October 28, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

October 28, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Activity: 220
October 28, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
The project is really amazing and the most interesting thing that attracted me is very informative social pages of the project!
What is certain is that the social pages are informative and in such a way that the participants will be interested in this project so that I think the project can continue to grow, the most important thing is to keep track of its progress.
It is tracked here, on the thread, but every single project has to entertain its community, thus, it can attract more users to potential platform and more inverstors during the fund-raising campaign
Activity: 630
October 28, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
The project is really amazing and the most interesting thing that attracted me is very informative social pages of the project!
What is certain is that the social pages are informative and in such a way that the participants will be interested in this project so that I think the project can continue to grow, the most important thing is to keep track of its progress.
October 28, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
every necessary information I can get from the thread or from the talk with a participant of the community, social pages are not so needed
No no, all the information about the project contains here, on the thread, but social pages provide a lot of information about different topics not related to the project
Well, send me the links and I will check. Powerswitch seems good project, if the team of developers tries to bring more to the community it will make powerswitch even better
here is the link for the twitter page https://twitter.com/PSwitchCrypto , and most interesting things happen on the sidcord channel - https://discord.gg/Hzacuzu
Thanks, but unfortunately i dont have discord account,  i will check everything later, thank you for the information
See how helpful our community is , powerswitch attracts a lot of people by its promising and prosperous ideas
October 28, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
every necessary information I can get from the thread or from the talk with a participant of the community, social pages are not so needed
No no, all the information about the project contains here, on the thread, but social pages provide a lot of information about different topics not related to the project
Well, send me the links and I will check. Powerswitch seems good project, if the team of developers tries to bring more to the community it will make powerswitch even better
here is the link for the twitter page https://twitter.com/PSwitchCrypto , and most interesting things happen on the sidcord channel - https://discord.gg/Hzacuzu
Thanks, but unfortunately i dont have discord account,  i will check everything later, thank you for the information
October 28, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
But powerswitch is not only about electroenergy, but also water and gas. It manages the whole system within one app.
Hmm, this fact makes the product more applicable in our social life, because no one have enough time to track its own consumption. Blockchain fits here very good!
Ofc, also there is one more big advantage it can switch you to the cheapest energy supplier with the use of blockchain. It is very simple, but at the same time this thought is genious!
This feature does not make the project more attractive for me, but may be it can be interesting for those who use a lot of energy, may be for miners
It sould not be significant for your personally or for miners,  the project will make the difference of the large scale (city, country) I suppose you have to go deeper to see the point
October 28, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
But powerswitch is not only about electroenergy, but also water and gas. It manages the whole system within one app.
Hmm, this fact makes the product more applicable in our social life, because no one have enough time to track its own consumption. Blockchain fits here very good!
Ofc, also there is one more big advantage it can switch you to the cheapest energy supplier with the use of blockchain. It is very simple, but at the same time this thought is genious!
This feature does not make the project more attractive for me, but may be it can be interesting for those who use a lot of energy, may be for miners
October 28, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
October 28, 2018, 06:21:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: