Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 22. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 07:08:50 AM
This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.
October 27, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Activity: 220
October 27, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, allowing you to see with which energy provider you are connected and to pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
October 27, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, allowing you to see with which energy provider you are connected and to pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.
Activity: 210
October 27, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

Activity: 630
October 27, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

We will see that this project will certainly be able to develop further in the future and this project will be used everywhere, the most important thing is that we continue to follow the development of the project and also continue to support this project
October 27, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

October 27, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
October 27, 2018, 03:02:29 AM
A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.

Yes, exactly. This factor attracts a large number of users and the number of project participants is growing every day! We will actively follow the progress of the project in the future!
October 27, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
A social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views and be part of a fun and innovative community.

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.
October 27, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

October 27, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

October 27, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
October 27, 2018, 02:29:03 AM
I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier
October 27, 2018, 02:22:57 AM
This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

They say that they develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
October 27, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts
October 27, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

October 27, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: