Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 19. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
But powerswitch is not only about electroenergy, but also water and gas. It manages the whole system within one app.
October 28, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
It is very interesting when people try to reinnovate the industry of management, make it more transparent and clear, respect to the team of developers!
It looks like you are completely sure in the project, could you share the information about the project, what is the main idea?
No problem, powerswitch is a management platform to control your consumption. It is based on blockchain to bring enough  transparency to the system
According to the name of the project it fixed power consumption, am i right? Electroenergy is not so expensive, as for me
October 28, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
October 28, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
October 28, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 05:34:55 AM
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!

I agree with you, I follow the thread on the forum and constantly the users praise the project, I think that soon the project will receive a large investment!
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
Can I start using the product of this project on my computer? Where can I get this information?

I think. that the main mission of developers is to provide users with a unique platform on which they can work and develop! It will be very interesting for the participants.

It's fine! I am glad that the project has taken care of various platforms that project participants can use, this suggests that the project is interested to attract as many participants as possible!

I agree with you, in the project at the moment you can see a lot of activity among users, every day more and more people appear in the project!
October 28, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

October 28, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

October 28, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
October 28, 2018, 05:15:37 AM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
October 28, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official website: People who pay their energy supply (electricity, water, domestic gas ...) through the meter (smart plug plugs) can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
October 28, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Activity: 168
October 28, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

October 28, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
October 28, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
I'm not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
October 28, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

October 28, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

October 28, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: