Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 23. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 01:58:02 AM
This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent
powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, some projects try to mange water flow or gas organisation

powerswitch easy to understand how to use and how to build and product is good for crypto-miner
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
 Powerswitch is a good product, it can be implemented and integrated in our life without doubts
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent
powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, some projects try to mange water flow or gas organisation
Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team. And, in fact, powerswitch will manage all the stuff with the help of one app
I did not say anything against this project, it is nice, but the success of the fund-raising campaign depends on the conditions of the market
the market  conditions has not become stable, everything we can do is waiting for good times again or to support good projects
Decentralized cryptocurrency is produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively
at a rate which is defined when the system is created and which is publicly known.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team. And, in fact, powerswitch will manage all the stuff with the help of one app
I did not say anything against this project, it is nice, but the success of the fund-raising campaign depends on the conditions of the market
the market  conditions has not become stable, everything we can do is waiting for good times again or to support good projects
October 26, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
October 26, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
October 26, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
October 26, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
October 26, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
There are some projects on the internet that are related to utility service too, how powerswitch wants to overcome such a big competition?
This project is not focuse on utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
And payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
How developers want to switch the system on, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
the system is quite good but there are some aspects the team should rethink, thank you for your help, see you later
Activity: 242
October 26, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
There are some projects on the internet that are related to utility service too, how powerswitch wants to overcome such a big competition?
This project is not focuse on utility services, did you see the whitepaper. The arguments this wp provides made me more than confident in this project and the team
let me know more, make me confident in this project. Is there any arguments pros this project? What they want to do?
team of developers make new platform for crypto industry! PowerSwitch is also meant to be accepted by supppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
And payments are of course automatically written in PowerSwitch blockchain. Does it mean that people will pay for services with the tokens of the project?
How developers want to switch the system on, if tokens will be accepted as a mean of earning money?
You can just buy big amount of tokens with a good price and then, after the implementation of the platform, sell it on the exchange market
October 26, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
I think this coin has good prospects and I like the concept developed by PowerSwitch blockhain technology that can save energy and monitor energy and also accepted by suppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
Yeah, this side was clearly described in the whitepaper of the project
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 26, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
I think this coin has good prospects and I like the concept developed by PowerSwitch blockhain technology that can save energy and monitor energy and also accepted by suppliers as a payment method to pay for your power bills.
October 26, 2018, 01:53:48 PM
October 26, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
October 26, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
October 26, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
October 26, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
October 26, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: