Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 25. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.

What kind of solutions are you talking about? I read only about pure POS and that it will allow to earn more coins thanks to this algorithm.
Activity: 242
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
Among other things, this project offers many interesting and attractive solutions in the field of master nodes. This is an interesting and technological solution.
Activity: 242
October 26, 2018, 03:35:44 AM
I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. The official pre-sale launch on October 15, 2018 is Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

Quite an interesting technology that will be useful to a large number of people. It will also be interesting because people want to get new technologies in this area.
October 26, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
I have an interesting general information about this project. Release date and brief description. What is the project and what is its role. What do users think about the project at the moment

PowerSwitch is a new crypto block chain. The official pre-sale launch on October 15, 2018 is Pure POS, based on the famous Litecoin codec.

The first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy provider. This should be interesting to a large number of users.

A PowerSwitch is a block circuit used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
October 26, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

October 26, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

October 26, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
Activity: 98
October 26, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

Users will be interested to use this technology in their lives, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when they pay for and use these resources.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
October 26, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

October 26, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

October 26, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
October 26, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
Activity: 168
October 26, 2018, 02:17:15 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
October 26, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

October 26, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

October 26, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
I do not fully understand the whitepaper of the project. What will happen after the end of sales?
Powerswitch token will be listed in main marketplaces after the public sales. Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch coins cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins.

yeah it POS coin only holder can create coin.

it think now it time for buy masternode before price rise up in next stage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 06:36:24 PM
I am very interested with this coin, they say that the coin holder which can create more of these coins, is very unique. by the way what about the "proof of the life" you're working on? If it's already in the realized or still development phase?
October 25, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
I do not fully understand the whitepaper of the project. What will happen after the end of sales?
Powerswitch token will be listed in main marketplaces after the public sales. Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch coins cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: