Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 27. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?
Activity: 196
October 25, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
October 25, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

October 25, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

October 25, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
October 25, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
Everyone can become very popular if he does anything for the first time in history. Powerswitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier.
It sounds very good, because energy is the source of everything in our modern society. Big cities are nothing without electricity. May be there is anything else?
The basement of PowerSwitch is the blockchain technology and it is created for monitoring energy usage and save cost. People paying their power and search the cheapest energy tariffs
2016-2018 should be called as "three years of blockchain", because a lot of new technologies were based of it
October 25, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
Everyone can become very popular if he does anything for the first time in history. Powerswitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier.
It sounds very good, because energy is the source of everything in our modern society. Big cities are nothing without electricity. May be there is anything else?
The basement of PowerSwitch is the blockchain technology and it is created for monitoring energy usage and save cost. People paying their power and search the cheapest energy tariffs
October 25, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
October 25, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
October 25, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
October 25, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
You can do whatever you want with these tokens, for example, you can sell these tokens on the exchange and make a profit in any other currency that interests you.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
October 25, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Activity: 358
October 24, 2018, 12:19:44 PM
October 25, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
October 24, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
its a scam
the tx for cb listing fee was fake and now the dev is cleaning the discord, i don't know why he just doesn't remove server may be he want try ro scam more people  Grin

today i see dev not clean any info in discord  if you have any clue please tell us.

just check on powerswitch discord to see all last msg have been removed and now we cant post in any channel
      check on cryptobridge server and you will see they never received any listing fee

now the dev are claiming he has been scammed by a fake cb account, lol
October 25, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
its a scam
the tx for cb listing fee was fake and now the dev is cleaning the discord, i don't know why he just doesn't remove server may be he want try ro scam more people  Grin

today i see dev not clean any info in discord  if you have any clue please tell us.
October 25, 2018, 11:54:36 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.

In theory, yes, I would like to see how it will work in life. I will follow the development of the project and will believe in its success. I wish the team good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: