Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 28. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
October 24, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
its a scam
the tx for cb listing fee was fake and now the dev is cleaning the discord, i don't know why he just doesn't remove server may be he want try ro scam more people  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.

Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.
October 25, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Activity: 156
October 25, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

October 25, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
Activity: 220
October 25, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
 Smiley
October 25, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.

That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
I have not yet seen any official information about this. Probably it is worth waiting for the official announcement, which will be this information.
October 25, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?
No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.

That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
October 25, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

October 25, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

October 25, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

October 25, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

October 25, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

October 25, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
yeah buy in stage 2 is ok before go to stage at 29 October
October 24, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.

That is, I am sure that this will become a really profitable investment and you need to hurry to get tokens at a low price. So far the price of the token has not become higher.
Activity: 242
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
You are talking about master nodes, that is, this project will support master masters, I understand you correctly? And I can buy the necessary number of tokens now during the pre-sale?

Yes, that's right, you can become the owner of the master node, it will allow you to make a profit on a permanent basis. And right now you can purchase the necessary number of tokens for this.
As far as I know, in order to become the owner of a master node you need to have a certain number of tokens on your wallet. How many tokens of this project do I need to have?

In order to become the owner of the master node, you need to have 5000 tokens. And at the moment you can purchase tokens at a price of $ 0.6 for one token.
This is a pretty good deal, I can say.
Purchasing a master node at such a low price is a great offer.
October 24, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
October 24, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
I read that the pre-sale of tokens is divided into stages, is that so? And how exactly does this work for me can someone give more detailed information?

Yes that's right, all the pre-sale period is divided into 3 stages. and the price of the token is different, depending on the stage. At the moment the project is in the second stage.
Means that at this time the pre-sales have entered the second stage so with less one more stage because what you say there are 3 stages in total, hopefully everything can run smoothly and we will see it successfully
Pages:
Jump to: