Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 88. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 09:02:57 AM
keep posting Smiley I am amused.

hey dummy u have time to make this bs post answer my question.

what was the inspiration for shibecoin?

where did you get the idea?

just came    when he drunk              his čaj-tea      ,and   Shiba Inu (柴犬)  ran is distance

let him answer. he does know how to talk right?

i want to hear about his vision for the coin. u guys want more supporters right?

try convincing someone instead of attacking. only scammers are so aggressive.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 09:01:10 AM

just came    when he drunk              his čaj-tea      ,and   Shiba Inu (柴犬)  ran in far distance
May 09, 2014, 08:59:33 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 08:59:02 AM
May 09, 2014, 08:58:32 AM

such yellow bear  head  Cheesy        I like this Shiba Inu (柴犬)  breed
Activity: 300
May 09, 2014, 08:57:53 AM
I ask myself why some people trying so hard to spread FUD for DAYS? What the purpose of this circus, posting same thing over over and over again, are you have nothing to do?

It's an organized campaign by a group of haters. Look at all the articles and reddit posts. They wouldn't mind if SHIBE has only few BTC trading volume. But 300 BTC volume on both Bittrex and Polo make them jealous  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 09, 2014, 08:57:34 AM

becuz dev is a scammer. 8.75 million instamine. he dumped on the market.

If dev really dumped, then i don't have to worry anymore, the coin now officially no premine. Good news indeed.

yes he dumped for 55 satoshis  per   SHEBA on bittrex Cheesy

Oh my God - it is a crime against humanity!
May 09, 2014, 08:56:15 AM

If dev really dumped, then i don't have to worry anymore, the coin now officially no premine. Good news indeed.

yes he dumped for 55 satoshis  per   SHEBA on bittrex Cheesy  and buyers now have   +++++
May 09, 2014, 08:54:53 AM

hey dev. what inspired u to come up with shibecoin? where did u get the idea?
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 09, 2014, 08:52:50 AM
I ask myself why some people trying so hard to spread FUD for DAYS? What the purpose of this circus, posting same thing over over and over again, are you have nothing to do?

Maybe all you need, it's some love?

loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 08:49:25 AM
May 09, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

scammers logic. u must enjoy being scammed. dev did already dump. but that wasnt his only trick.

dude cant do anything right. total useless shitweasel.

just like all shibecoiin supporters.

jealous dogecoin wannabes Grin

and to the guy who said these guys need pussy. they dont like it. they love man-ass.
Roll Eyes

Please tell us more about the Dev..you seem to know so much about him.

The fact of the matter is..when Doge continues to get bombarded by inflation and ASICS dumping all of their coins on the market to cover costs..Shibecoin will be here with open arms ready to embrace the shibes who are tired of ASICS controlling the network

the difference is people love dogecoin and they hate shitecoin. shitecoin isnt fooling anyone. its just a cheap third world altcoin supported by the lamest pump and dump crew i ever met in my life.

you dont get to number one by imitating others. just a fact of life.

Yup...Facebook was nothing like myspace  Roll Eyes

I'm a fan of Doge..I hold a large amount..but when mining isn't an option and ASIC miners dump everything on the market..the shibes now have the option to come over to a place where the moon is a real possibility.

facebook and myspace comparison. those were companies with bilions invested

this isnt myspace. its a cheap ass clone done by a cheap ass scammer (invetor of bellacoin scam whatever the fuck that is) and now this.

this cheap ass dev cant even get a working logo or website or pool.

ur allegiance is misplaced. shibecoin is guaranteed to fail. in 2 weeks no one will remeber this thread or this coin.

thats true of almost all coins. these are facts.
FNG
Activity: 588
May 09, 2014, 08:41:56 AM

scammers logic. u must enjoy being scammed. dev did already dump. but that wasnt his only trick.

and to the guy who said these guys need pussy. they dont like it. they love man-ass.
Roll Eyes

The fact of the matter is..when Doge continues to get bombarded by inflation and ASICS dumping all of their coins on the market to cover costs..Shibecoin will be here with open arms ready to embrace the shibes who are tired of ASICS controlling the network

the difference is people love dogecoin and they hate shitecoin. shitecoin isnt fooling anyone. its just a cheap third world altcoin supported by the lamest pump and dump crew i ever met in my life.

Yup...Facebook was nothing like myspace  Roll Eyes

I'm a fan of Doge..I hold a large amount..but when mining isn't an option and ASIC miners dump everything on the market..the shibes now have the option to come over to a place where the moon is a real possibility.
May 09, 2014, 08:41:23 AM
Wheres the multipool and wheres the working stake wallet ?
My 50cents Smiley

Loq ?

'loq' doesnt know. he is incompetent.

lol we went to the moon with no working wallet. lol should be his handle.
May 09, 2014, 08:40:11 AM
Oh the guys who lost money on the shitty Procoin, now have the signature "why buy shitcoin while you can buy bitcoin"  Grin

it seems the boy learned the lession.

yes i learned the lessions. lol.

i guess u guys are mainly from romania. am i right? a group of gay guys from romania that made a clone coin and thought they would get rich.

lol. there is a lession for everyone in that  Grin
Activity: 300
May 09, 2014, 08:37:29 AM
Oh the guys who lost money on the shitty Procoin, now have the signature "why buy shitcoin while you can buy bitcoin"  Grin

it seems the boy learned the lession.
Activity: 565
May 09, 2014, 08:37:02 AM
Wheres the multipool and wheres the working stake wallet ?
My 50cents Smiley

Loq ?
May 09, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

Roll Eyes

May 09, 2014, 08:34:35 AM

I Hear some frustration of a to late joining, out of the boat, not going to win, kinda sad, lonely, sad losing more each day dodge coin backholder.

Welkom to our community where dreams can come true !!

heil and welkommen! i am glad i am out of boat. i already won. not really sad. more like happy. each day gaining more and more. dont hold dodge coin. is that like dodgycoin? i do have a lot of doggystylecoin. (dsc) that is a strong buy.

say hello to your boyfriend to me. i support gay marriage and think u 2 will be happy 2 gether.
Pages:
Jump to: