Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 87. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 09:45:37 AM
ponzi game stopped paying out for me its been stuck on 2221st for a while
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 09:37:53 AM
I am making 4000 SHIBE every 20 minutes on http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/

As soon as people start playing more the payouts will happen faster.  Some of my deposits didn't show in the list but I still ended up getting payed, the game is legit.  Don't really care much about there not being a jackpot, everyone can make more over time by just playing  Shocked

+1 I have made about 12000 SHIBE in 6 hours  Grin

Ibought  200.000 in 1min Wink

Keyword there is 'bought', I like free better  Grin

but that free worth  0  if only free,,no buys Cheesy   dont mind me                that ponzi game is great,,much good

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 09:37:41 AM
free is much better so keep depositing people lets goooooooo http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/
Activity: 224
May 09, 2014, 09:36:39 AM

As soon as people start playing more the payouts will happen faster.  Some of my deposits didn't show in the list but I still ended up getting payed, the game is legit.  Don't really care much about there not being a jackpot, everyone can make more over time by just playing  Shocked

+1 I have made about 12000 SHIBE in 6 hours  Grin

Ibought  200.000 in 1min Wink

Keyword there is 'bought', I like free better  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

crazy Shocked
May 09, 2014, 09:35:24 AM

Ibought  200.000 in 1min Wink
May 09, 2014, 09:33:34 AM

May 09, 2014, 09:32:31 AM
keep posting Smiley I am amused.

hey dummy u have time to make this bs post answer my question.

what was the inspiration for shibecoin?

where did you get the idea?
The fuck does it matter?

Where did Doge get the idea? Where did Litecoin get the idea? Where did Pepsi get the idea?

Keep wasting your breath. We'll be laughing when we're over $5 million market cap by the end of this month.

dumbass response. and r u the dev. the question was asked of your leader. let him answer.

dude cant even write a sentence to explain where he got the idea for shibecoin. im sure thomas edison was happy to talk about where the idea for the lightbulb came from.

5 million marketcap would make this the 12th most valuable crypto on earth. only a meth addict would believe thats gonna happen.
lol

what do you think about juggalocoin?  I aks you meanwhile we wait for answer

Ha, Juggalocoin is probably one the best coins ever, it's just not getting any love on the exchanges.

it will now Wink     yes  only buy buy buy   on   Market Trade History    on bittrex,,, much sad Grin
Activity: 224
May 09, 2014, 09:31:32 AM

Activity: 602
May 09, 2014, 09:30:50 AM

The fuck does it matter?

Where did Doge get the idea? Where did Litecoin get the idea? Where did Pepsi get the idea?

Keep wasting your breath. We'll be laughing when we're over $5 million market cap by the end of this month.

dumbass response. and r u the dev. the question was asked of your leader. let him answer.

dude cant even write a sentence to explain where he got the idea for shibecoin. im sure thomas edison was happy to talk about where the idea for the lightbulb came from.

5 million marketcap would make this the 12th most valuable crypto on earth. only a meth addict would believe thats gonna happen.
lol

what do you think about juggalocoin?  I aks you meanwhile we wait for answer

Ha, Juggalocoin is probably one the best coins ever, it's just not getting any love on the exchanges.
Activity: 635
May 09, 2014, 09:26:33 AM
If you have coins on #shibecoin ya might want to withdraw them ASAP. loq is shutting down the tipbot
May 09, 2014, 09:25:22 AM
May 09, 2014, 09:24:22 AM

The fuck does it matter?

lol

what do you think about juggalocoin?  I aks you meanwhile we wait for answer
Activity: 280
May 09, 2014, 09:19:22 AM

The fuck does it matter?

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 09, 2014, 09:17:49 AM

I noticed that yesterday too, some of my transactions were from another wallets or missed in list. But I get paid on EVERY transaction. To invest now is risky, train was stopped and no one wants to push it.
May 09, 2014, 09:17:33 AM
May 09, 2014, 09:16:56 AM
May 09, 2014, 09:05:25 AM

just came    when he drunk              his čaj-tea      ,and   Shiba Inu (柴犬)  ran is distance

let him answer. he does know how to talk right?

i want to hear about his vision for the coin. u guys want more supporters right?

try convincing someone instead of attacking. only scammers are so aggressive.
dont mind me
im just all around joker, troll Nevtralizer,  and bagholder Wink Cheesy

but still dont dump on people  for pocket change

i thought      cryto is a big community--that sticks together...  luring investors in.... :)but still plays fair         like JUGGALOS--thats a community even more   one BIG FAMILY

fell free and  take 30 min      vimeo.com/29589320

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.0
FNG
Activity: 588
May 09, 2014, 09:04:08 AM

The fuck does it matter?

Pages:
Jump to: