Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 90. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 06:55:32 AM
a lot of you need some good pussy

+100000 sats SHIBE!
Activity: 196
May 09, 2014, 06:50:36 AM
Golden one looks awesome ^
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 06:48:51 AM

Activity: 146
May 09, 2014, 06:43:20 AM
Why are we not on MP yet?
200+ BTC daily volume must be enough.  Cool
Activity: 224
May 09, 2014, 06:19:58 AM
The http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/ says:

"Please be sure to read all disclaimers, they have been up since the beginning, not everyone who plays with get a payout."

Where are the disclaimers?
You do get it that he can shut down the site in 2 minutes, right?
And vanish with all the coins?

He doesn't need a disclaimer on a ponzi site, imo..

Makes more by staying open than closing...
Activity: 196
May 09, 2014, 06:14:47 AM

"Please be sure to read all disclaimers, they have been up since the beginning, not everyone who plays with get a payout."

You do get it that he can shut down the site in 2 minutes, right?
And vanish with all the coins?

He doesn't need a disclaimer on a ponzi site, imo..
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 09, 2014, 06:11:54 AM

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 05:45:40 AM
Here ya go, fixed it
Activity: 126
May 09, 2014, 05:45:36 AM

GTFO already dude we already like your writing, no point of being here.
but I will "honestly" believed a 1 month newbie who know how to write about crypto.

Glad you like the writing.

BTW, I already left this thread.

Quit taking shots behind my back and I'll move on.  Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 05:43:08 AM
This should tell you the guy is a scammer right off the bat.  Darkcoin had blocks "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 and no reason was ever given to why.  Then they lowered coin count from 80 million to 20 million in order to make the "erroneous" block size screw up even more lopsided to people who got them.  "Altcoinherald" is also probably run by some clown at NXT or Quark.

Hi. I'm a professional 'clown' and  I own such many shares of  NXT and Quark.  Grin

Stick to topics I have knowledge of, if there are any.
#REKT
Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 05:42:08 AM
May 09, 2014, 05:36:55 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 05:36:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 05:34:32 AM
Activity: 224
May 09, 2014, 05:32:50 AM

The first ShibeCoin game, please spread the word
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Come play, who doesn't like free coins?!?  The more people play the faster you win!  Cheesy
Activity: 126
May 09, 2014, 05:30:00 AM
This should tell you the guy is a scammer right off the bat.  Darkcoin had blocks "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 and no reason was ever given to why.  Then they lowered coin count from 80 million to 20 million in order to make the "erroneous" block size screw up even more lopsided to people who got them.  "Altcoinherald" is also probably run by some clown at NXT or Quark.

Hi. I'm not a professional 'clown' and I don't have any involvement with NXT or Quark.  Grin

Stick to topics you have knowledge of, if there are any.
14 Posts on Bitcoin Talk and you are all of a sudden an expert with your news site I have owned you in comments on your page and you really have NO followers for your blog, why are there so many people investing after all your fud and you being the first post on google, it seems that youve paid CASH to bring down this coin and people are still buying it  Huh Huh Huh derp bro!!! its because we all know its not a scam and its really a good coin. So give it a rest already, none of us care what you think  Roll Eyes, if you were in IRC or had anything to do with investigating or even checking out the coin youd know its an active community and were going to have a high maintained value. Its not a copycoin, its a brother-coin the PoW, high value version of DOGE and if you want in for cheap the boat is sailing away soon so fire up your engines people this is the next Rocket thats blasting off, if you havent gotten tickets already in the past now is the time!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Wink Wink Wink

Since you don't care, why do you keep visiting my blog and bringing up my name? You could always just shut up. I wrote one article about Shibecoin. That's it.

BTW, the blog has plenty of followers. You're one of them obviously. Grin

And since you dragged me in here again. Yes, this coin is clearly a copy. The code is copied and the entire idea is from Dogecoin. Even you pump and dumpers can't be so stupid to think you invented an altcoin about a lovable Shiba Inu. 'Shibecoin' didn't invent anything. Your 'dev' doesn't have the capability of original thought, or he would have thought of something at least mildly unique.

BTW, this is a really weird post by your dev about the Bellacoin wallet. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bellacoin-wallet-version-v2-with-unseen-features-and-giveaway-announcement-502475

"It's with great pleasure that I release to the public version 2 of the BellaCoin wallet!  To celebrate, I'm giving away 15 BELA to everyone that posts their wallet address here!  As many might have noticed and told me, they hardly see me advertising BellaCoin or see it spammed everywhere or marketed.  The reason?  I'm too busy coding.  There are more features coming up in the next release, but for now these are ready for hopefully everyone to enjoy and make use of.  BellaCoin is slowly but steadily making her way through and it gives me great hope for the goals behind her."

Strange comment for a guy who wasn't the dev. In any event, Bellacoin failed fast and most likely Shibecoin is headed in the same direction.

One last thing: I don't like hanging out in IRC, especially with a group of illiterates. You can stop inviting me to you chat. I don't want to hang out with you.  Grin

Activity: 294
May 09, 2014, 05:19:38 AM
OK, we know it by now. Or you think it's scam, or you think it isn't.

If you think it's scam: focus on other coins. It's good that you voice your concerns but do it 1 time and after that shut up about it. Otherwise it really looks like you just have a different agenda. Trying to get this coins discredited and luring people to the coins you want to promote.

If you don't think it's scam: Enjoy the ride, don't feed the trolls, don't overreact and most importantly: never invest money you can't afford to lose

I'm a miner, I point my rigs to a coin for 1-2 days and after that switch to the next one. Diversification is the key.
May 09, 2014, 05:19:29 AM

Hi. I'm not a professional 'clown' and I don't have any involvement with NXT or Quark.  Grin

Stick to topics you have knowledge of, if there are any.
14 Posts on Bitcoin Talk and you are all of a sudden an expert with your news site I have owned you in comments on your page and you really have NO followers for your blog, why are there so many people investing after all your fud and you being the first post on google, it seems that youve paid CASH to bring down this coin and people are still buying it  Huh Huh Huh derp bro!!! its because we all know its not a scam and its really a good coin. So give it a rest already, none of us care what you think  Roll Eyes, if you were in IRC or had anything to do with investigating or even checking out the coin youd know its an active community and were going to have a high maintained value. Its not a copycoin, its a brother-coin the PoW, high value version of DOGE and if you want in for cheap the boat is sailing away soon so fire up your engines people this is the next Rocket thats blasting off, if you havent gotten tickets already in the past now is the time!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 05:14:56 AM
what's the word on being added to mintpal? i saw jay had questions for loq, but i didn't know if he was considering not putting shibe on mintpal
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
May 09, 2014, 05:13:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: