Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 89. (Read 145469 times)

FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 08:33:59 AM

becuz dev is a scammer. 8.75 million instamine. he dumped on the market.

If dev really dumped, then i don't have to worry anymore, the coin now officially no premine. Good news indeed.

scammers logic. u must enjoy being scammed. dev did already dump. but that wasnt his only trick.

dude cant do anything right. total useless shitweasel.

just like all shibecoiin supporters.

jealous dogecoin wannabes Grin

and to the guy who said these guys need pussy. they dont like it. they love man-ass.
Roll Eyes

Please tell us more about the Dev..you seem to know so much about him.

The fact of the matter is..when Doge continues to get bombarded by inflation and ASICS dumping all of their coins on the market to cover costs..Shibecoin will be here with open arms ready to embrace the shibes who are tired of ASICS controlling the network
Activity: 602
May 09, 2014, 08:33:53 AM
Man I'm sure glad I saw the announcement on IRC and started mining right at launch.  This coin is going up in price every day, it's wicked.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 08:31:59 AM

If dev really dumped, then i don't have to worry anymore, the coin now officially no premine. Good news indeed.

scammers logic. u must enjoy being scammed. dev did already dump. but that wasnt his only trick.

and to the guy who said these guys need pussy. they dont like it. they love man-ass.

I Hear some frustration of a to late joining, out of the boat, not going to win, kinda sad, lonely, sad losing more each day dodge coin backholder.

Welkom to our community where dreams can come true !!
Activity: 565
May 09, 2014, 08:30:51 AM
Wheres the multipool and wheres the working stake wallet ?
My 50cents Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 08:22:45 AM

TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 08:19:54 AM

Activity: 280
May 09, 2014, 08:15:55 AM
When does POW end? We are nowhere close to block 6300 and the 5 days is up today.(what time GMT?)

we will be delayed by quite a bit. digishield has done a nice job preventing forks, but due to multipools jumping on/off it is increasing blocktime for a couple of blocks every time they perform their "no gain but pain action"

how was 50 blocks mined before you posted the coin on bitcointalk

he is a scammer and not even a good one.

these shills are the worst posters i have even seen. this may be one of the worst coins ever created and thats saying a lot considering whats out there.
Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 08:15:06 AM
When does POW end? We are nowhere close to block 6300 and the 5 days is up today.(what time GMT?)

we will be delayed by quite a bit. digishield has done a nice job preventing forks, but due to multipools jumping on/off it is increasing blocktime for a couple of blocks every time they perform their "no gain but pain action"

with gpu-s   possible  just one gridseed Grin
Activity: 686
May 09, 2014, 08:12:10 AM

Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 08:11:43 AM
a lot of you need some good pussy

Cheesy Grin
Activity: 560
May 09, 2014, 08:04:49 AM
Smiley
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 07:47:30 AM

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 07:42:25 AM
This should tell you the guy is a scammer right off the bat.  Darkcoin had blocks "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 and no reason was ever given to why.  Then they lowered coin count from 80 million to 20 million in order to make the "erroneous" block size screw up even more lopsided to people who got them.  "Altcoinherald" is also probably run by some clown at NXT or Quark.

Hi. I'm not a professional 'clown' and I don't have any involvement with NXT or Quark.  Grin

Stick to topics you have knowledge of, if there are any.

why dont you start writing articles on information that is actually true, oh dear journalist? *oh snap burrrrrn*
This actually might boomerang back in Shibecoin's favor.

The Doge community is now well aware of Shibecoin's existence and will be keeping an eye on it.  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 09, 2014, 07:40:18 AM
I put 2k in 1 hour and 40 mins ago. no payout yet. though its been CONFIRMED at 2.4k for 1 hour and 30 mins.  Undecided

I'm not going to rant about losing 2k shibe, that would be stupid. I'm just saying, this PONZI game was exactly as advertised. read the disclaimers.
right it's CONFIRMED now  you half to wait tell it's PAID xd
Activity: 304
May 09, 2014, 07:35:36 AM
I put 2k in 1 hour and 40 mins ago. no payout yet. though its been CONFIRMED at 2.4k for 1 hour and 30 mins.  Undecided

I'm not going to rant about losing 2k shibe, that would be stupid. I'm just saying, this PONZI game was exactly as advertised. read the disclaimers.
Activity: 635
May 09, 2014, 07:32:39 AM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 09, 2014, 07:30:03 AM

The first ShibeCoin game, please spread the word
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Come play, who doesn't like free coins?!?  The more people play the faster you win!  Cheesy

Please note the disclaimer part

it's right there in the heading. several people have reported playing but not receiving any payout.

sigh not one person has reported not being paid out even i have received payouts the only things ive seen are positive reviews people are even talking about donating to a proper jackpot!
Activity: 304
May 09, 2014, 07:26:25 AM

The first ShibeCoin game, please spread the word
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Come play, who doesn't like free coins?!?  The more people play the faster you win!  Cheesy

Please note the disclaimer part

not everyone who plays with get a payout

it's right there in the heading. several people have reported playing but not receiving any payout. AT OWN RISK. Who knows whether anyone is actually making anything out of this scheme.
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 07:13:09 AM
This should tell you the guy is a scammer right off the bat.  Darkcoin had blocks "erroneously" set to 500 instead of 50 and no reason was ever given to why.  Then they lowered coin count from 80 million to 20 million in order to make the "erroneous" block size screw up even more lopsided to people who got them.  "Altcoinherald" is also probably run by some clown at NXT or Quark.

Hi. I'm not a professional 'clown' and I don't have any involvement with NXT or Quark.  Grin

Stick to topics you have knowledge of, if there are any.

why dont you start writing articles on information that is actually true, oh dear journalist? *oh snap burrrrrn*
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 07:00:06 AM
Golden is cool.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: