Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 93. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 02:49:04 AM
I think the ponzi is starting to dry up...

It needs a jackpot so shibes have something to believe in or it's dead.

P.S. if we all would keep playing we'd all keep making money.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 09, 2014, 02:47:51 AM
not paying now been stuck at same comfirm for awhile 2177th
been stuck on the same block for awhile too tho so could be linked
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 02:45:22 AM
not paying now been stuck at same comfirm for awhile 2177th
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
May 09, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
I am in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 02:37:13 AM
start a different thread for the ponzi game
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 09, 2014, 02:13:27 AM
nope going strong! go ponzishibe go!
May 09, 2014, 02:07:32 AM
It went from 1 million shibe coin jackpot, to there is no jackpot. What a fucking joke  Cheesy

How is it a joke it was being added  wrong? people are still making shibecoins, i assume once hes done coding the jackpot will be put back up

No Jackpot, the jackpot was not being deducted from the proceeds, everything is getting paid out.

"Please be sure to read all disclaimers, they have been up since the beginning, not everyone who plays with get a payout." as per site, where exactly are the disclaimers?

(You will only get a return if enough investors deposit after you before the timer expires. Deposits UNDER the minimum or
OVER the maximum will be used as DONATIONS to other "investors." )

right under the addy

Yeah, just as I thought, but I had some problems with transactions not going through and would like a clarification if this was part of the game or an internal error.
I had a depsoit comfirmed than says paid but never paid yet.

Did you send from an exchange?
no bro.its say not to.its from my wallet.i have had to payouts prior to this one
Activity: 169
May 09, 2014, 02:06:10 AM
It went from 1 million shibe coin jackpot, to there is no jackpot. What a fucking joke  Cheesy

How is it a joke it was being added  wrong? people are still making shibecoins, i assume once hes done coding the jackpot will be put back up

No Jackpot, the jackpot was not being deducted from the proceeds, everything is getting paid out.

"Please be sure to read all disclaimers, they have been up since the beginning, not everyone who plays with get a payout." as per site, where exactly are the disclaimers?

(You will only get a return if enough investors deposit after you before the timer expires. Deposits UNDER the minimum or

right under the addy

Yeah, just as I thought, but I had some problems with transactions not going through and would like a clarification if this was part of the game or an internal error.

Did you send from an exchange?
May 09, 2014, 02:03:40 AM

right under the addy

May 09, 2014, 02:02:42 AM
i cant find one disclaimer on site Huh

Game will reset after 24 hours of no new investments
Minimum: 1,000 SHIBE - Maximum: 20,000 SHIBE
*Any deposits UNDER or OVER will be counted as DONATIONS to the other investors.

We call this game ShibePonzi to inform users about the fraudulent PONZI investment named after Charles Ponzi. If this was a real ponzi we would not call it that since the whole point of a ponzi is to trick investors into believing that this is a legitimate investment! This game displays ponzi dynamics and by playing, users are willing and knowing participants. ShibePonzi may charge up to a 2% fee and unclaimed final balance from pooled coins to pay server costs and other expenses.

not that hard to find xD scroll down

If a site has PONZI in its name and promises a 120% return do you need a disclaimer? DUH! Smiley
i don't see any promises... lol
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 02:02:32 AM
what does this have of special?made in china? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 238
May 09, 2014, 02:00:55 AM

*Any deposits UNDER or OVER will be counted as DONATIONS to the other investors.

We call this game ShibePonzi to inform users about the fraudulent PONZI investment named after Charles Ponzi. If this was a real ponzi we would not call it that since the whole point of a ponzi is to trick investors into believing that this is a legitimate investment! This game displays ponzi dynamics and by playing, users are willing and knowing participants. ShibePonzi may charge up to a 2% fee and unclaimed final balance from pooled coins to pay server costs and other expenses.

If a site has PONZI in its name and promises a 120% return do you need a disclaimer? DUH! Smiley
Activity: 504
Communications Lead
May 09, 2014, 02:00:18 AM

right under the addy

May 09, 2014, 01:59:43 AM

i seen that.not much of a disclaimer lol
May 09, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

May 09, 2014, 01:55:54 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 01:54:49 AM
Through the trials and tribulations SHIBE LIVES ON !!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 01:54:44 AM
I think the ponzi is starting to dry up...
Activity: 126
May 09, 2014, 01:54:28 AM

right under the addy
Activity: 504
Communications Lead
May 09, 2014, 01:52:47 AM

Pages:
Jump to: