Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 92. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 04:02:00 AM
@turtlehurricane:
I am not sure why you even here if you dont like this coin so much, you already did your writing, isnt that enough ?
Please leave us alone cause your FUD is not working here ,
btw you did try to scam some people on whitecoinfoundation by asking some donation about your coding Huh , you screw coin up, its your job isnt it , you got paid for doing it.

Please GTFO !  Grin

www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 03:57:01 AM
Can you please stop with the giant multicolored letters? I can read normal text just fine.

And no, I have no allegiance to any coin.

And I couldn't DDoS my way out of a box, I've never DDoS'd anything before. Don't falsely accuse me of such things.

LOL ! Grin
www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 03:53:02 AM
I report the news, it's true that there was a massive instant pre-mine/ninja mine, before the announcement came out. It's also true this looks alot like the White Coin/Asia Coin scheme.

Please put the crayons away hdclover. I do like the patriotic coloring though.

P.S. It's The Cryptocurrency Times, and I am the one running it and writing every article. It's not a group of scam alt coin devs  Cheesy

P.P.S. I write glowing reviews of good coins, such as Black Coin, Dark Coin, and Gulden Coin. I don't just put coins down.

You are part of "TROLL & FUD" management team on differenet Alt-coins, maybe Blxxx-coin, I can't be sure

But its clear that your misson is :
1. Causing FUD
2. Writing False article
3. DDOS-ing pool
4. Watch the coin die.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 03:52:30 AM
I report the news, it's true that there was a massive instant pre-mine/ninja mine, before the announcement came out. It's also true this looks alot like the White Coin/Asia Coin scheme.

Please put the crayons away hdclover. I do like the patriotic coloring though.

P.S. It's The Cryptocurrency Times, and I am the one running it and writing every article. It's not a group of scam alt coin devs  Cheesy

P.P.S. I write glowing reviews of good coins, such as Black Coin, Dark Coin, and Gulden Coin. I don't just put coins down.

Good job
www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 03:34:49 AM

Hey its you again turtle who likes to spread FUD ->> all can check my posting history about this guy from whitecoin thread.
Never believed what this guy saying, he basically a man born as TROLL.

USAcryptocoins.com is not a reputable source of your Crypto info, some group of SCAM altcoins dev founded that news-site to cause FUD on other altcoins that they don't like especially the "shining" one just like SHIBE, if you want a reputable news try COINDESK.com
www.bitcoin.org
May 09, 2014, 03:29:10 AM
ShibeCoin Disabled  Shocked noooo         any word when will it be enabled?

It seems the problem occured because too many miner putting Bittrex wallet address on their pool withdrawal address, which is not recommended by most exchanges.

It should be back shortly.

Apologies for the downtime all... We nailed down the problem after some work... I would also like to thank the community here for helping us out.  We had a small hiccup while trying to recover the wallet and the community banded together and gave us a hand.  It is truly appreciated!

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Great Job Richie, thanks for the fast fix
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 03:12:51 AM
Only 1 out of my 2 deposits shows up
one of mine was missing earlier but i got paid, one of my new ones is also missing i expect to get paid for that one too

ah okay, so its not like I am the only person here who is missing a transaction?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 09, 2014, 03:11:08 AM
one of mine was missing earlier but i got paid, one of my new ones is also missing i expect to get paid for that one too
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 03:10:52 AM
I'm right with you Loq, thanks for the breakdown. I mined this for a bit, but I dumped it all when I found out how much was stealth-mined at the onset. Sorry, that's just a total deal breaker for me, no matter how many cute doges adorn the coin. Maybe it will go up for a bit maybe it won't, but expect a HUGE dump from the devwhale at some point. This coin should fall under a new category "pre-whaled." Be careful out there shibes.

Lol, unless you hit this w/ 1gh/s from the start your dump hasn't effected the market.....even waffle w/ 25+ gh/s hasn't effected it...not gonna happen w/ a 200btc volume coin
Activity: 937
May 09, 2014, 03:10:42 AM
ShibeCoin Disabled  Shocked noooo         any word when will it be enabled?

It seems the problem occured because too many miner putting Bittrex wallet address on their pool withdrawal address, which is not recommended by most exchanges.

It should be back shortly.

Apologies for the downtime all... We nailed down the problem after some work... I would also like to thank the community here for helping us out.  We had a small hiccup while trying to recover the wallet and the community banded together and gave us a hand.  It is truly appreciated!

Thanks,
Richie@bittrex
May 09, 2014, 03:06:47 AM
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 03:06:32 AM
I'm right with you Loq, thanks for the breakdown. I mined this for a bit, but I dumped it all when I found out how much was stealth-mined at the onset. Sorry, that's just a total deal breaker for me, no matter how many cute doges adorn the coin. Maybe it will go up for a bit maybe it won't, but expect a HUGE dump from the devwhale at some point. This coin should fall under a new category "pre-whaled." Be careful out there shibes.
May 09, 2014, 03:04:58 AM
can you only have 1 deposit at a time, or can you send more batches of 20k and expect them to be paid?
ya you can send as many batches of 20k as you want just dont send over 20k or under 1k on a single transaction

This excludes the transaction fees right? so if you were to send 1 shibe with the 20000 for transaction fees purposes it won't be seen as 20001 by the ponzi game.
i sent 19999 batches to be safe xD

ah ok I sent a 20000 with a 1 shibe transaction fee to make the transaction process quickly.
May 09, 2014, 03:03:55 AM
can you only have 1 deposit at a time, or can you send more batches of 20k and expect them to be paid?
ya you can send as many batches of 20k as you want just dont send over 20k or under 1k on a single transaction

This excludes the transaction fees right? so if you were to send 1 shibe with the 20000 for transaction fees purposes it won't be seen as 20001 by the ponzi game.
i sent 19999 batches to be safe xD
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 03:02:32 AM
ponzi has been paying out great so far.... 2600 players don't lie...
May 09, 2014, 03:00:19 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 02:58:31 AM
start a different thread for the ponzi game

Yes please guys... it's starting to clog up the thread.
May 09, 2014, 02:57:49 AM
May 09, 2014, 02:56:22 AM
May 09, 2014, 02:52:41 AM
I think the ponzi is starting to dry up...

It needs a jackpot so shibes have something to believe in or it's dead.

P.S. if we all would keep playing we'd all keep making money.
all mine are tied up in it atm once i get them back ill be sending them rate back xD
Pages:
Jump to: