Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 4. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 23, 2017, 10:09:46 AM
Maybe this is the big announcement theyve been talking about. Dent tweet this  "Hi, b8wang.com an Exchange in China to list DENT, deposits Saturday 11AM GMT+8, market opens at 11AM GMT+8 Sunday."

Another exchange!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
August 23, 2017, 10:09:03 AM
Congratulation to the bounty hunters. You should be holding it for good. There is a tweet from the team about it being listed on a Chinese exchange if this is going to be on binance too, consider yourself lucky. 400,000 DENT is going to be a lot.
Activity: 630
August 23, 2017, 02:56:50 AM

Select the number of tokens you want to send. Choose DENT to Dent. The wallet address is from MEW (your ETH address) or other  ETH wallet you prefer (MIST for example). Click on get email withdraw code. Get the code in your email, paste in withdraw code and click on exchange points. DENT will be sent to your wallet. This is what i did and receive  Wink

thank you very much i got my tokens instantly Smiley
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 10:39:02 PM
happy to see that i can withdraw dent from tve  Grin
but where is market of dent?
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

Traded on the exchange EtherDelta and HitBTC.

please dont release your dent tokens too early! wait for the good news that is coming! this bounty hunters dropping the price of dent. you might regret it soon!

i just withdrawed dent to my MEW and hold it then,
thank you for your advice dude. Smiley
sorry for bad english

You could have profited already if you sold your tokens and bought XRP while its being pumped. That's how you should be doing it upon trading all these altcoin. You will be waiting for a long time before you could gained exponentially. Just look at the supply of DENT which means you have to see its marketcap reached 100 billion USD to have a value of $1. Can you see these happen in a year? NO!
Im not waiting for dent price to reached 1$  cause i know it will take many years for it to get that price ,once the price hit 0.1$  well its the time for me to sell all my tokens no matter what happen.

by the way how many dent coins do you have?  .01 per dent is a good price! do you believe that dent will reach it in few months?
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 22, 2017, 09:30:23 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

please dont release your dent tokens too early! wait for the good news that is coming! this bounty hunters dropping the price of dent. you might regret it soon!

sorry for bad english

You could have profited already if you sold your tokens and bought XRP while its being pumped. That's how you should be doing it upon trading all these altcoin. You will be waiting for a long time before you could gained exponentially. Just look at the supply of DENT which means you have to see its marketcap reached 100 billion USD to have a value of $1. Can you see these happen in a year? NO!
Im not waiting for dent price to reached 1$  cause i know it will take many years for it to get that price ,once the price hit 0.1$  well its the time for me to sell all my tokens no matter what happen.
August 22, 2017, 06:10:59 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

sorry for bad english

i do trading. and i want to keep my dent coins because i believe in their project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
August 22, 2017, 04:18:37 PM
TVE is working! Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 382
August 22, 2017, 02:51:41 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

sorry for bad english

Haha, depends your strategy when trading, for me just holding my coin until reached my target, because I do not have many time for spend to trading like you, it make me worry about the price if market doing the opposite my predict. Smiley
August 22, 2017, 12:59:33 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

sorry for bad english

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 12:45:09 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

sorry for bad english
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
August 22, 2017, 11:05:35 AM
I think that people who are fudding here about DENT don't even hold coins, but they are spamming around for signatures bounty or to upgrade their rank. No arguments just few empty words.

If you really own coins and you think that is scam project, please drop everything now!!! With my pleasure i will buy them cheaper! Cheesy Cheesy
Just please do this how fast you can, because news are coming and i have hope to buy more before that happen Cool Cool
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 22, 2017, 07:52:21 AM
Any news about good exchange?

Don't expect that to happen yet. The team hasn't been here the day they got the funds. I think we're all going to shout scam one day when our patience its tested and come an opportunity  that we could have taken and yet there is nothing to withdraw because our money is tied to DENt.
Our money is not totally tied because we have a choice to sell now or not Dent price in etherdelta was too high enough its more than double of price on its ico price. Your patient needs to be right and remember you have a choice .
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
August 22, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
Adya, yes, in recent days, the price fell sharply, but this happened with DENT before, look at the price chart. Now many tokens fell. You just need to wait for a new wave of growth and then sell.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
August 22, 2017, 06:55:21 AM
omg. dent so cheap. price is low. need to sell this coin..very bad coin.
August 22, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

Don't expect that to happen yet. The team hasn't been here the day they got the funds. I think we're all going to shout scam one day when our patience its tested and come an opportunity  that we could have taken and yet there is nothing to withdraw because our money is tied to DENt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 163
August 22, 2017, 06:43:55 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 03:57:53 AM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english
You can trade it on here for now https://etherdelta.github.io/#DENT-ETH
You also can learn how to use etherdelta for trading on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

Personally i prefere to use that market: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH
No that is not recommended for me, hitbtc always manipulates the real value of the token sometimes they are just decreasing the value of it, for me the best exchanger for DENT is etherdelta github, Smiley
August 22, 2017, 03:24:18 AM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 02:25:02 AM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
August 21, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

Select the number of tokens you want to send. Choose DENT to Dent. The wallet address is from MEW (your ETH address) or other  ETH wallet you prefer (MIST for example). Click on get email withdraw code. Get the code in your email, paste in withdraw code and click on exchange points. DENT will be sent to your wallet. This is what i did and receive  Wink

Very nice info sir. It will definitely help for anyone who has never withdrawn tokens from TVE. I usually immediately send to the redemption and direct I sell. In the market can be used for trading at once. Grin
Good luck for those who have never made a withdrawal from TVE.

It was able to pull the token through tve. but if it's just some of it? Or all the bounty soldiers can already pull tokens on the tve? thank you

Is already available to everyone I think. In the side menu go to exchange points. There you will see this screen above and the tokens you have, just select.
Pages:
Jump to: