Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 9. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
August 15, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
i got only 3k tokens on tve, its kind a too small amount to worry, how much do you have there? anyway, its about tve to open transcations for cashout, cause dent network already working fine
Activity: 616
August 15, 2017, 03:13:38 AM
So everything ends except no one dared to tell us what about the DENT we earned at TVE? When can we use them on exchanges? When can we truly receive our bounties? In behalf of those  who did the social media bounties, we will we receive our bounties at MEW?
Activity: 602
August 14, 2017, 08:57:32 PM
Update in announcement thread:

Hello DENT friends,

as you might have noticed, we have been a bit quieter in social media in the last 2 weeks.

We have now concentrated our activities from ICO mode to business execution mode, negotiating mobile operator deals and getting the mobile app on it’s way for Q4 launch.

There will be some good news coming later this week or early next week. We will update you guys as new progress happens.

Your DENT Wireless Team

Now price should go up  Cool

Unless the coin is on exchanges?

The shortest way to check that is https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/dent/#markets

It looks like DENT price stuck between two walls:  buy - 0.000002 ETH and sell 0.000003 ETH
Anyway we expect good news in this week, so i think that shortly roof will be broken Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
August 14, 2017, 08:30:18 PM

Hello DENT friends,

as you might have noticed, we have been a bit quieter in social media in the last 2 weeks.

We have now concentrated our activities from ICO mode to business execution mode, negotiating mobile operator deals and getting the mobile app on it’s way for Q4 launch.

There will be some good news coming later this week or early next week. We will update you guys as new progress happens.

Your DENT Wireless Team

Unless the coin is on exchanges?
August 14, 2017, 07:22:58 PM
well i see that all of the bounty hunter are active here and also those who are just holding this token, this token has a big potential in increasing it's value Smiley the price is now is increasing Smiley
At the moment. The price is falling rapidly

On Hit exchange everything is fine.. Price is all the time on same level and people are buying from big wall on 0.000003 ETH
And you take a good look-the price was heavily tapped compared to 2 days earlier

Is not so bad.. I was expecting dump from bounty hunters. Additionally Bitcoin price run up like crazy, so red color on exchange is normal reaction.
Now everything should normalize and in few days we will see progress Smiley No worries..  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 258
August 14, 2017, 03:35:57 PM
well i see that all of the bounty hunter are active here and also those who are just holding this token, this token has a big potential in increasing it's value Smiley the price is now is increasing Smiley

On Hit exchange everything is fine.. Price is all the time on same level and people are buying from big wall on 0.000003 ETH
And you take a good look-the price was heavily tapped compared to 2 days earlier
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
August 14, 2017, 01:53:32 PM
Very good project I will join in twitter and facebook bounty this project. thanks so muc dev.
Dude, it has already ended, how will you join a finished campaign?
Please read the topic first.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
Very good project I will join in twitter and facebook bounty this project. thanks so muc dev.
August 14, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

Hello DENT friends,

Your DENT Wireless Team

If all this is true. But look forward to good news!
August 14, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

Hello DENT friends,

Your DENT Wireless Team

Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
August 14, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

Yeah, although in past days some panic seller has dumped the price of DENT to 0.000001 ETH but they can't make DENT stand still the price. I think DENT will be increasing up as Bitquence in last week soon Grin.
August 14, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

August 14, 2017, 01:08:30 PM
August 14, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

I have already DENT tokens in MyEtherWallet, but i didn't try to remove them.. I want keep them until DENT will hit bigger exchange.
Is that what you are talking about mean that i can't move them from my wallet?

nope, you cant move the token in your wallet. they'll talking about the dent token they'll earn on TVE. because until now the token there is non-withdrawable or not payed yet.

Sorry.. I'm a bit confused by the structure of your message  Roll Eyes So from MyEtherWallet i can remove DENT tokens or not?

I understand that from TVE for sure it is impossible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 14, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

I have already DENT tokens in MyEtherWallet, but i didn't try to remove them.. I want keep them until DENT will hit bigger exchange.

nope, you cant move the token in your wallet. they'll talking about the dent token they'll earn on TVE. because until now the token there is non-withdrawable or not payed yet.
August 14, 2017, 10:47:38 AM
How do you add DENT token in myetherwallet website? I have back read several pages and still no information where and how to add it. Can someone help me?
You do not need to add manually DENT token in myetherwallet website. The DENT coin is now automatically show in your myetherwallet.

I see it now inside my MEW but do not see any payment. Does that mean I need to release my DENT tokens from TVE for me to see an amount in MEW? I only joined the social media bounties. Can someone please clarify this so it will not be confusing to me.

Anyone who can answer my question? Anyone who participated in the social media bounties in TVE? Did you receive any tokens OUTSIDE of TVE? I will do my best not to be seenzoned here. We are talking bounties here.

i did the twitter social media bounty and only received DENT on TVE which they are still stuck there with 0 clue how to move them lol
nobody here will answer your questions , at least youre not alone haha

i have this problem too, like this "You will be able to withdraw your Dent tokens when the campaign will be over, more info : https://www.dentcoin.com"

This is a common problem ......

Most bounties talk about this in Slack (me too), but anybody didn't get answer

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 10:23:30 AM
Dent on twitter said that there will be big announcements later this week, so guys  what are you thinking is it another exchange?
We will find it this week,stay tuned.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 10:22:20 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
August 14, 2017, 09:41:06 AM
How do you add DENT token in myetherwallet website? I have back read several pages and still no information where and how to add it. Can someone help me?
You do not need to add manually DENT token in myetherwallet website. The DENT coin is now automatically show in your myetherwallet.

I see it now inside my MEW but do not see any payment. Does that mean I need to release my DENT tokens from TVE for me to see an amount in MEW? I only joined the social media bounties. Can someone please clarify this so it will not be confusing to me.

Anyone who can answer my question? Anyone who participated in the social media bounties in TVE? Did you receive any tokens OUTSIDE of TVE? I will do my best not to be seenzoned here. We are talking bounties here.

i did the twitter social media bounty and only received DENT on TVE which they are still stuck there with 0 clue how to move them lol

i have this problem too, like this "You will be able to withdraw your Dent tokens when the campaign will be over, more info : https://www.dentcoin.com"

Most bounties talk about this in Slack (me too), but anybody didn't get answer
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 02:21:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: