Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 5. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 21, 2017, 09:33:56 PM
it let me pull my DENT but not viral points since i didnt have enough?? even though i did basically all the bounties and only have 20 viral points
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
August 21, 2017, 09:19:06 PM

Select the number of tokens you want to send. Choose DENT to Dent. The wallet address is from MEW (your ETH address) or other  ETH wallet you prefer (MIST for example). Click on get email withdraw code. Get the code in your email, paste in withdraw code and click on exchange points. DENT will be sent to your wallet. This is what i did and receive  Wink

Very nice info sir. It will definitely help for anyone who has never withdrawn tokens from TVE. I usually immediately send to the redemption and direct I sell. In the market can be used for trading at once. Grin
Good luck for those who have never made a withdrawal from TVE.

It was able to pull the token through tve. but if it's just some of it? Or all the bounty soldiers can already pull tokens on the tve? thank you
August 21, 2017, 08:45:24 PM
rvictory thankyou for that info it worked for me Smiley cheers buddy
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
August 21, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

Select the number of tokens you want to send. Choose DENT to Dent. The wallet address is from MEW (your ETH address) or other  ETH wallet you prefer (MIST for example). Click on get email withdraw code. Get the code in your email, paste in withdraw code and click on exchange points. DENT will be sent to your wallet. This is what i did and receive  Wink

Very nice info sir. It will definitely help for anyone who has never withdrawn tokens from TVE. I usually immediately send to the redemption and direct I sell. In the market can be used for trading at once. Grin
Good luck for those who have never made a withdrawal from TVE.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
August 21, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 253
August 21, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
Congratulations to all the participants of the bounty with the opportunity to bring their tokens in exchange. Just a question, when a coin will appear at a decent exchanges?
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 21, 2017, 07:42:28 PM
happy to see that i can withdraw dent from tve  Grin
but where is market of dent?
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english
You can trade it on here for now https://etherdelta.github.io/#DENT-ETH
You also can learn how to use etherdelta for trading on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

Personally i prefere to use that market: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 05:51:56 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english
You can trade it on here for now https://etherdelta.github.io/#DENT-ETH
You also can learn how to use etherdelta for trading on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco
August 21, 2017, 04:42:49 PM
I'm really not sure if DENT has its own wallet. It says in TVE that the only selection on wallet is DENT. what to do now?

When i made my withdrawal for IXT tokens from TVE i put my ETH address, i think DENT is the same procedure.....

I'm not claiming it is, i just think it is, i received the IXT tokens normally using my ETH wallet  Smiley

how did you withdraw tokens from TVE??? wasnt working for me
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 04:38:58 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

You can use EtherDelta to buy or sell. I still hold my tokens.
I think big news are coming Smiley

it is okey if i withdraw dent to my mew?
i am newbie if talking bout token  Embarrassed
sorry for bad english
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
August 21, 2017, 03:45:36 PM
I'm really not sure if DENT has its own wallet. It says in TVE that the only selection on wallet is DENT. what to do now?

When i made my withdrawal for IXT tokens from TVE i put my ETH address, i think DENT is the same procedure.....

I'm not claiming it is, i just think it is, i received the IXT tokens normally using my ETH wallet  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 258
August 21, 2017, 02:43:44 PM
In general, not an interesting conclusion from the two coins. They lie there for years. 5. Tell me better. When the price will be worthy of a project?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
August 21, 2017, 02:39:14 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english

You can use EtherDelta to buy or sell. I still hold my tokens.
I think big news are coming Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 02:36:37 PM
anyone knows here?
sorry for bad english
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 02:03:48 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

TVE output DENT Token is open.

Finally positive information! Has anyone already managed to withdraw funds from TVE?

Today brought 2900 coins with TVE.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

TVE output DENT Token is open.

Finally positive information! Has anyone already managed to withdraw funds from TVE?

No luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 12:17:25 PM
When you try to withdraw the DENT token it asks for a wallet and the only selection you can select there is DENT. So DENT has its own wallet? If there is, then what is the link to download that wallet?
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 21, 2017, 12:14:04 PM
Most of the projects always propose listing on a large volume exchange but they find getting on an exchange very difficult lately. Etherdelta had help a lot of the new ERC20 token. Which dent had found a solace for exchange. However, most of this large exchange are adding coin weekly. The politics behind it is not exposed aside the legal backing that might need by some exchange because of their nationality. We just have to believe in the project, the team and the passage of time that every investment will be profitable.

Everything is true, besides last part: "every investment" - if project will be profitable depends mostly from devs, and i also believe that this team do a good job. Now we can only wait for updates from developers and speculate when and how much the price will rise.. Wink
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
August 21, 2017, 12:03:36 PM
 Most of the projects always propose listing on a large volume exchange but they find getting on an exchange very difficult lately. Etherdelta had help a lot of the new ERC20 token. Which dent had found a solace for exchange. However, most of this large exchange are adding coin weekly. The politics behind it is not exposed aside the legal backing that might need by some exchange because of their nationality. We just have to believe in the project, the team and the passage of time that every investment will be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: