Pages:
Author

Topic: DENT Bounty Program - page 7. (Read 45233 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 01:38:37 PM
Guys! Take a look on that https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH

DENT today +100%!!! NICE! Cheesy
Its a good sign for those dent holders,im happy im one of those holders, this maybe the start of dent to soar high ,but im really excited about the big news this week it gives me some nerves.
I think DENT and InsureX are final project for ICO token from July can pump in next time, Bitquence has pumped x10 base price ICO and the chart of DENT look very like Bitquence. So, I think DENT x10 is possible.

I hope you're right! DENT looks really good and upcoming news can make the price will be skyrocketing soon!
holy moly!! i have 1.5m token Dent, i hope the price go up x10  Grin
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 19, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Its a good sign for those dent holders,im happy im one of those holders, this maybe the start of dent to soar high ,but im really excited about the big news this week it gives me some nerves.
I think DENT and InsureX are final project for ICO token from July can pump in next time, Bitquence has pumped x10 base price ICO and the chart of DENT look very like Bitquence. So, I think DENT x10 is possible.

I hope you're right! DENT looks really good and upcoming news can make the price will be skyrocketing soon!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
August 19, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

damn, still can not withdraw from tve  Embarrassed
dent goes high but all partisipants social media campaign dent on tve can do nothing  Cheesy

Time to redraw from tve is not yet up that is why but i think a week more and it can be done.

i think TVE doesn't recieved the token yet from dent team ,
so they cannot process the withdrawal since they don't have the token.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

dent goes high but all partisipants social media campaign dent on tve can do nothing  Cheesy

Time to redraw from tve is not yet up that is why but i think a week more and it can be done.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 19, 2017, 10:21:51 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 09:44:56 AM
Can someone please try to open theviralexchange website. When i am trying to open the website it's giving some weird error.

Thank you in advance
I also experienced the same thing, could not access TVE site from yesterday. Is there any info on this?

already working,fixed
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 19, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

well that is a good news! i'm hoping that dent would gain its increase in its value through time! and another good thing is dent is not affected by the bloodbath of altcoins this past few days as btc soars high.
im so excited for the news to come! more power dent team!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
August 19, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
August 19, 2017, 06:58:13 AM
Im waiting for dent team about thier big announcement to come out this week. Im very excited what it is, but im sure it will be a great news. Exchange ,new developments will make the price to the mars.
Maybe just waiting for the big news revived trade on the EtherDelta. Now there are quite a large buy orders. It means traders expect good growth rates in the future.
Activity: 882
August 19, 2017, 06:43:12 AM
Can someone please try to open theviralexchange website. When i am trying to open the website it's giving some weird error.

Thank you in advance
I also experienced the same thing, could not access TVE site from yesterday. Is there any info on this?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
August 19, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

Thank you in advance
I guess TVE website is down for everyone since i can`t open it on my end, maybe they are on maintenance to offer a better platform.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 06:23:58 AM
I did Hindi translation but my name is not in spreadsheet.Why is that so?who should I contact to get my bounty?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
August 19, 2017, 06:15:30 AM
The way people use the word scam in this forum, I barely believe the word still have the same meaning
Activity: 420
Merit: 163
August 19, 2017, 04:28:47 AM
my tokens stuck on tve. tve possibly are scammers. bad.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 03:35:54 AM
Can someone please try to open  theviralexchange website. When i am trying to open the website it's giving some weird error.

Thank you in advance

just wait, Maybe theviralexchange website is maintenance. Better to bounty others while waiting for TVE
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Thank you in advance

since yesterday won't open
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
August 19, 2017, 12:44:56 AM

Thank you in advance
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 18, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
Im waiting for dent team about thier big announcement to come out this week. Im very excited what it is, but im sure it will be a great news. Exchange ,new developments will make the price to the mars.
it'll be a good news! i wish they will put the DENT token in some good exchangers like bittrex that would be so great if they did! Smiley i am really excited about the news they will announce Smiley

You were on the chat channel? I'm not a member but can anyone posts some details about what had been discussed on the slack channel so we'd be updated? I'm now on my real job which is why I'm only accessing the forum using my phone. A team rep should be here often.

i am super excited though! im keeping my dent coin tokens till quarter 4 of this year and check its potential in further years to come! can somebody in the slack group of dent post updates here? please. thats good if dent will be listed in bittrex! power!
Almost everyone of us are waiting for the price to go 500-600 satoshi per token, and bittrex must be the answer for that. This is the best time to buy more and more dent token while the price is cheap.
Does it was announce that it will be added in Bittrex? or we are just speculating now on that exchange that they will announce this week? And still the problem of tokens withrawal in the TvE.
Pages:
Jump to: